Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 01:45:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Important information how you can make real profits by my favourite dev.  (Read 1295 times)
Bidcoind (OP)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2014, 10:45:03 AM

No one will work for free,

The IPO's generate assets to developers but soon they are spent on luxury cars and hookers after that the developers hypes another new coin

Marinecoin developer has interest in only one coin on a long term mission and that is Marinecoin

Premine gives the developer reason to stick to the plan,

Premine value must always be protected, so the developer will always choose to steer away doing hard forks that can change the mining rewards and other valued parameters,

Look at what DOGE developers did to the coin, and soon out of desperation other developers will do similar things which will harm the existing coin holders net worth.

We can also do cool things such as we did on www.bidcoind.com merchant mining & invent new ways to disribute the coin evenly with innovative features,

We will continue to see Marinecoin in a solid position on coin marketcap, real trade volume also will slowly rise and more quality items will be offered for sale on bidcoind.com.

Marinecoin's iPhone optimized mobile wallet is without a doubt the most reliable and easy to use wallet in the industry where it enables taking your MTC with you anywhere.

Marinecoin developer has all the reasons to contiue to support and expand his precious creation,the MTC.

visit www.marinecoin.org for more information and to contact the developer directly for any questions.

http://mobile.marinecoin.org/download/stuff/MARKETCAP2.png

marine4u

Activity: 673
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 11:24:47 AM

Marinecoin is a scam coin and you made it right into our blacklist my dear.

STAY AWAY FROM THIS SCAM.

Thanks to people like you people on the forums learned to read between the lines, they know what is real and what is not.

If we were what you say Marinecoin would be long gone, but yet you see its still kicking like never before.

Thank you for all your good intetioned alerts you jelous scam fudsters.

Bidcoind (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2014, 12:22:34 PM

You should be really careful about the last statement, because accusing someone being a scammer who is fighting scams since January 2014. And let me ask you why do you use newbie clone accounts to spread your useless information ?

One is Bidcoind account Bidcoind.com is new, I have many computers in front of me with multiple screens I usually don't check which account I reply with.

You have wrongfully accused a coin which has many innovations under its belt and many many months of problem free operation and trading activity without any complaints from its investors Febuary 2014 first trading started. I highly suggest you reconsider branding Marinecoin as scam, without further research into the coin.
greentea
Legendary

Activity: 1418
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 01:21:45 PM

Wow a whole $74 was traded in the last 24 hours ...  Shocked

NEM   NanoWallet   SuperNodes   Apostille   Landstead   Catapult   Mijin
▃▃▃▅▅▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▅▅▅▃▃▃
Bidcoind (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2014, 01:37:00 PM

that means its undervalued at current price.
TiberiuC

Activity: 311
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 01:55:05 PM

Were you rolling on the floor laughing after you wrote that? I was when i saw it...
Bidcoind (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2014, 02:09:16 PM

Wow a whole $74 was traded in the last 24 hours ...  Shocked

Were you rolling on the floor laughing after you wrote that? I was when i saw it...

Fake volume and real volume, unfortunately all the coins have fake volumes, it is very easy to see that,

Who the hell needs 7.5 Million worth of Litecoin on a Sunday, if you still can't see this you should avoid crypto.

Bag holders of various coins have set a so called "standard" called "Volume for BTC", who are you kidding?

MTC volume being low does not mean anything, people will steer to coins with reliable innovative developers, to coins with developers who stick with that coin,

I would hold my breath for that day where you will certainly be dumbfounded by the height of the MTC price.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: