Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 02:12:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Monero&Bitcoin,NXT & co will fail and NEM will overtake  (Read 2154 times)
TaunGawk (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 11:54:49 AM
Last edit: August 24, 2014, 12:56:41 PM by TaunGawk

NEM will overtake Monero and Bitcoin who're failing right now.

Bitcoin is still the numero uno at this point but not for long as new better technology is popping up.  Monero is not one of them though.  It is marketed by a spectacular amount of paid shill accounts who claim that it's greater and more innovative then Bitcoin.  Sure, if you're smart, you know this is baseless bullshit marketing. Monero is just another $hitcoin bringing nothing new to the table, only difference is cryptonote.

Think about it.  The more recent housing bubble of 2008 was $10 trillion. Worldwide there's $97 trillion investments, of which $2 trillion is gold. There's also $400 trillion in derivatives.  Crypto currencies at $10 billion is almost nothing - dropbox is worth more than Bitcoin and yet I don't see governments around the world trying to ban dropbox or write laws on it. The governments already realize the potential in crypto currencies but it's an education issue we are facing. The merchants could really speed up things if they offered 1% to 2% discounts to people who pay in crypto currencies.

Bitcoin is 5 years old and has a hard time keeping up with the requirements of the financial world.  NEM on the other hand learned from Bitcoin's disadvantages and was specifically designed for the new economy.  Other similar projects, namely BiTshares, Mastercoin, NxT or <insert ipo asset coin here> can't keep up with NEM as these projects were evidently designed to simply enrich its owners overnight, whereas NEM is a true egalitarian movement designed to create a new fair economy, embracing equality and distribution.  There is nothing alike NEM and I find it hard to believe there will.  NEM is here to revolutionize our financial world and on the way to Numero Uno in the crypto space.
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 11:59:25 AM

coinmarketcap: nem 42°

no
TaunGawk (OP)

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 12:01:01 PM

The ones in denial laugh now.  NEM will laugh last.
Ultros

Activity: 471
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 12:09:04 PM

Nice shill account with no activity whatsoever. You think anyone is dupe? What's the purpose of such a thread except making people run away from NEM by reversed psychology? I don't even know details of this coin but with your post I now have a negative opinion. You don't even make any effort to hide what you are...
TaunGawk (OP)

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 12:15:04 PM

Nice shill account with no activity whatsoever. You think anyone is dupe? What's the purpose of such a thread except making people run away from NEM by reversed psychology? I don't even know details of this coin but with your post I now have a negative opinion. You don't even make any effort to hide what you are...

Nice psychological tactic of yours trying to trick people into buying more of your Monero. 

This is exactly what I was pointing out, these guys have no ethics.  All they care about is their own wealth, whereas NEM is all about fairness and equality.  You can hype up your own investments all day long, doesn't change the higher ethics and philosophical groundings of the New Economy Movement far above your interests.  This is not a $hitcoin like those you hold, this is a groundbreaking movement defining the very future of bleeding edge cryptocurrency.

The purpose of this thread is to let people wake up from their little worlds and enjoy the facts.  A smart person is holding and acquiring stakes in NEM, not buying up your Monero determined to fail.
Ultros

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 12:25:34 PM

Nice psychological tactic of yours trying to trick people into buying more of your Monero. 

This is exactly what I was pointing out, these guys have no ethics.

I didn't say a word about Monero. You did.

If it's the consequence of a psychological tactic of mine to make you speak about it against your will then I'm really smarter than what my mother thought I would be. I'm really grateful that you took the time to underline that part of myself. Now I can walk proudly in the street with a Machiavellian smile on the face.
TaunGawk (OP)

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 12:27:47 PM

I didn't say a word about Monero. You did.

If it's the consequence of a psychological tactic of mine to make you speak about it against your will then I'm really smarter than what my mother thought I would be. I'm really grateful that you took the time to underline that part of myself. Now I can walk proudly in the street with a Machiavellian smile on the face.

Nice try, monero shill.  They're liars too obviously.  First they claim not to be involved, then this:

To me Bitcoin's relative transparency is the feature that will make it acceptable for banks and governments, they will gladly be able to "regulate" it and probably decrease its potential but as a necessary step into cryptocurrency's massive awareness. For everything else, you'll have Monero and alikes.

What are your top 5 altcoins - in order?
Monero
Boolberry
Litecoin
NXT
...Hard to pick a 5th..maybe Namecoin or Peercoin, if you're really eager to diversify.

Little Monero shills like you really make me laugh.  I'm smart enough not to buy in your bullshit Monero, failed marketing man.
Ultros

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 12:35:31 PM

And where did I claim I wasn't involved already? You expect people to not be able to read my posts?

Damn why I'm even responding to this... Whatever, I fell into the troll-feeding for a moment. Welcome to my ignore list and have a nice shilling day.
From Above

Activity: 700
Merit: 520

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 12:36:14 PM

LOL u seem to suggest that many people r buying monero.  its all hyped up by 10 accounts or so maximum.

u'd be a complete dork if u invest in this utter shite crap

monero nem whatever dude its all the same shitcoin attempt to enrich a few noobs

~CfA~

TaunGawk (OP)

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 03:02:46 PM

monero nem whatever dude its all the same shitcoin attempt to enrich a few noobs

You are wrong in everything you post.  If you compare NEM and Monero you might as well compare precious gasoline with untreated wastewater.

You should be able to see that your statement doesn't make sense at all.
leezay

Activity: 363
Merit: 100

SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 03:23:34 PM

You are wrong in everything you post.  If you compare NEM and Monero you might as well compare precious gasoline with untreated wastewater.

You should be able to see that your statement doesn't make sense at all.

There are too many alt coins in the forum to keep on.

Care to summarize how NEM will over take all altcoin and bitcoin?

Henrietta.UK

Activity: 123

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 03:29:43 PM

Funny,so many trolls in here.Do u still remember the leader of NEM have found out that use newbie accounts to join the IPO?
TaunGawk (OP)

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 04:18:20 PM

Do u still remember the leader of NEM have found out that use newbie accounts to join the IPO?

Utopianfuture did a mistake but I ask you who doesn't?  Humans make mistake, don't throw the stones before looking at yourself.  He made the right decision and left the project which made it even stronger.  No amount of trolling in this world can stop NEM from executing its plan to become Numero Uno above all other cryptocurrency projects.
Nxtblg
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2014, 04:50:37 PM

Bitcoin is still the numero uno at this point but not for long as new better technology is popping up.  Monero is not one of them though.  It is marketed by a spectacular amount of [enthusiastic evangelists] who claim that it's greater and more innovative then Bitcoin...only difference is cryptonote.

To my eyes, that makes Monero intriguing. Why did Bitcoin rise so much in four years? A lot of it had to do with tireless and enthusiastic evangelizing from Bitcoin early adopters.

To shift back to Monero: regardless of how many of them are "paid shills," if any; regardless of the fact that they obviously have a pecuniary motive for promoting Monero, as I'm sure they all own a lot - their tirelessness and enthusiasm is reminiscent of the "paid shills" for Bitcoin back in its early days.

You, sir, are obviously not impressed with Cryptonote technology. That's really the focal point of whether or not to jump in. Is Monero's implementation of Cryptonote tech - is Cryptonote tech itself - enough of a crypto game changer to make all that indefatigable evangelism pay off big in the longer term? The question don't answer itself.

From what little I know, Cryptonote's signature use case is very different from gen-2 crypto like your NEM. Sure, we can think like bookkeepers and say that one BTC that buys Monero is one BTC that will not go into (say) NEM...but the funny thing about evangelists is that they become good at bringing outside money into the crypto sphere, thus breaking the zero-sum model.

If you're ticked off by what I wrote above, please stop and consider that I'm outlining the thought process of an interested speculator. Any speculator looking over NEM will probably think along the same lines with respect to NEMmer evangelization.   

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2014, 04:58:39 PM

Do I look like a puppet/shill account? I'll back up Monero anytime.
Whoever thinks that Bitcoin will fail is an ignorant fool. How many merchants are accepting X coin per week? 0.
It's funny actually not long ago the Bytecoin followers were spreading FUD and trolling Monero now it's the NEM cult.
Exactly what's wrong with Monero from a technical perspective? The anonymity provided is great.
Before you say something, no I'm not an Monero (active) supporter and yes, I hold some.
Making puppet accounts to spread FUD and promote random shitcoins won't bring anything. Who listens to newbies?

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
themasknetwork

Activity: 246

MaskNetwork lead developer

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2014, 05:09:56 PM

Bitcoin is still the numero uno at this point but not for long as new better technology is popping up.  Monero is not one of them though.  It is marketed by a spectacular amount of paid shill accounts who claim that it's greater and more innovative then Bitcoin.  Sure, if you're smart, you know this is baseless bullshit marketing. Monero is just another $hitcoin bringing nothing new to the table, only difference is cryptonote.

Think about it.  The more recent housing bubble of 2008 was $10 trillion. Worldwide there's $97 trillion investments, of which $2 trillion is gold. There's also $400 trillion in derivatives.  Crypto currencies at $10 billion is almost nothing - dropbox is worth more than Bitcoin and yet I don't see governments around the world trying to ban dropbox or write laws on it. The governments already realize the potential in crypto currencies but it's an education issue we are facing. The merchants could really speed up things if they offered 1% to 2% discounts to people who pay in crypto currencies.

Bitcoin is 5 years old and has a hard time keeping up with the requirements of the financial world.  NEM on the other hand learned from Bitcoin's disadvantages and was specifically designed for the new economy.  Other similar projects, namely BiTshares, Mastercoin, NxT or <insert ipo asset coin here> can't keep up with NEM as these projects were evidently designed to simply enrich its owners overnight, whereas NEM is a true egalitarian movement designed to create a new fair economy, embracing equality and distribution.  There is nothing alike NEM and I find it hard to believe there will.  NEM is here to revolutionize our financial world and on the way to Numero Uno in the crypto space.

Can you explain why is NEM much better than NXT or Monero Huh Do you have a list of features found only on NEM ??

MASKNETWORK.
    Decentralized social trading network that rewards users  |   JOIN ICO
    Assets | Binary Options | Leveraged Markets - Trade and get paid !!!
Gargulan

Activity: 231

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 05:15:46 PM

Can you explain why is NEM much better than NXT or Monero Huh Do you have a list of features found only on NEM ??

NEM is an extention of NxT I think.

It is an asset backed coin and have smart contract. Think someone claims it can do whatever Ethereum promise to offer.

JohnnyBTCSeed

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 05:20:10 PM

I'm very happy that NEM is able to save the crypto scene. It is evident due to bitcoin and monero loss of value that those projects are as good as dead.

Very big governments, I won't say who yet, are 100% behind New Economy Movement. When this information is revealed New Economy Movement will be a New Economy Earthquake.

This is all good because bitcoin is not part of the New Economy Movement. People all over the world have asked for alternatives to dead crypto projects Monero and Bitcoin. NEM is equality. NEM is compassion. NEM is end to all wars. NEM is the revolution and the revolution is NEM.

NEM is the NEW Economy Movement. NEM is bigger the god. GOD is dead. Put GOD in your dropbox and drop it off the cliff. GOD has no place in New Economy Movement. NEM is GOD. Give your life for GOD, give your life for NEM. Educate the masses.

NEM or death.

Shun the non-believers!
C64_4EVA

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 05:32:52 PM

You make some excellent points, I completely agree with you first two paragraphs. I'm not 100% sure about NEM taking off as much as you say though. I think Bitcoin will remain on top for the foreseeable future and then there will be a number of second gen type cryptos contending for second and third spots. Maybe it will be NEM. But it could also be NXT, Crypti, NODE, eMunie, Safecoin, Etherium or some yet to be released cryptocurrency that for whatever reason, happens to gain widespread adoption.

MaxDZ8

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 05:42:54 PM

Monero is just another $hitcoin bringing nothing new to the table, only difference is cryptonote.
"Only"

Think about it.  The more recent housing bubble of 2008 was $10 trillion...
Also think about the sun raising every day. For the next few billion years! This clearly implies Bitcoin is not even half as cool as The Beatles!
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: