Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 01:00:56 PM
Last edit: October 31, 2017, 09:14:48 PM by Stealthcoin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fox19891989

Activity: 840

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 01:48:35 PM

@rami @richie
ChenXue

Activity: 112
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 01:52:17 PM

I have already know and i try to warn my friends but they still invest,pathetic!
MedaR
Legendary

Activity: 2380
Merit: 1026

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 01:57:17 PM

5.POD
Anyone who wants to launch coin first must get POD,
then we must pressure on bittrex and others exchanges to check code before release coin ! And give us proof that is all right to trade..

We must protect ourselves!

Scam is nightmare of crypto and if we do not find some way to stop this madness..US government will..or chinese ..doesnt meter at all it ll hurt crypto, and us all!

You can rent this space
MedaR
Legendary

Activity: 2380
Merit: 1026

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 02:01:49 PM

You can rent this space
Viper1

Activity: 686
Merit: 320

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 02:08:43 PM

So what happened with that coin?  dev still seems to be active.  Did the IPO guys (buy-n-dump when it hits exchange) dump on everyone to get their quick profits and now everyone thinks it's a scam?

BTC: 1F8yJqgjeFyX1SX6KJmqYtHiHXJA89ENNT
LTC: LYAEPQeDDM7Y4jbUH2AwhBmkzThAGecNBV
DOGE: DSUsCCdt98PcNgUkFHLDFdQXmPrQBEqXu9
fox19891989

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 02:10:35 PM

So what happened with that coin?  dev still seems to be active.  Did the IPO guys (buy-n-dump when it hits exchange) dump on everyone to get their quick profits and now everyone thinks it's a scam?

he hasn't got 350 btc now, that is why he is active Cheesy If he get the btc, he will run off and abandon this coin

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=754138.0  check these proofs
crimealone

Activity: 644
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 02:21:11 PM

So what happened with that coin?  dev still seems to be active.  Did the IPO guys (buy-n-dump when it hits exchange) dump on everyone to get their quick profits and now everyone thinks it's a scam?

Why don't you check my thread?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=754138.0

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Viper1

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 02:26:48 PM

I did.  But I asked what actually happened with the coin and your thread it just conspiracy theories with no actual proof of a scam that I could find.

crimealone

Activity: 644
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 02:30:53 PM

I did.  But I asked what actually happened with the coin and your thread it just conspiracy theories with no actual proof of a scam that I could find.

conspiracy theories?
hmm, then I have nothing to say.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
fox19891989

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 02:31:27 PM

wait until the dev runs off with 350 btc? We should protect the fund ahead
Viper1

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 02:40:15 PM

He very well could.  But that's the risk you take.  You're free to make your own choices without any government or regulatory body dictating what crypto you can and cannot put your money into.  Free market and all that ya know.  You can't have it both ways.

fox19891989

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 02:52:19 PM

He very well could.  But that's the risk you take.  You're free to make your own choices without any government or regulatory body dictating what crypto you can and cannot put your money into.  Free market and all that ya know.  You can't have it both ways.

you guys are always saying free market, lol, did u get scammed before? PPL lost because they bought the coins but not blaming or banning scammers? That is why more and more scammers are here
Viper1

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 03:03:37 PM

PPL lost because they bought the coins

People lose because they're greedy and think they're trying to become millionaires over night. The scamers don't force anyone to buy the ICO. They don't force miners to mine, and they certainly don't force anyone to buy the coins as soon as they hit an exchange. All of those things have to occur before anyone gets ripped off.  It's called taking responsibility for your own actions and not buying into the scams in the first place if you're not prepared to lose your money.  I haven't been scamed in crypto but I have been in other things.  I knew what I was doing and didn't cry about it afterwards.  It was my choice.  My freedom and I wouldn't want someone else to "save" me from myself quite frankly.

atchoum6760
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1063

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 04:05:05 PM

Usecoin and clustercoins are the same dev ................................... SCAM

dreamhouse

Activity: 1073
Merit: 666

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 07:59:59 PM

ICO for 350 BTCs? Who are these stupid "investors"? Lmao. I can create a coin with 3 times as many features...
solid12345
Legendary

Activity: 1246

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 08:19:55 PM

ICO for 350 BTCs? Who are these stupid "investors"? Lmao. I can create a coin with 3 times as many features...

For 350 BTC i'll go back to college, learn how to program and make a coin that everyone wants.
hashtag101

Activity: 419
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 08:48:59 PM

i urge everyone involeved
email bittrex
twitter them
let them know they face a boycott of there exchange if they allow the dev to run off with the money

Bittrex has to stay out of it.

IF you can give them PROOF they will obvoiusly stop he 350 BTC from going to the cluster dev

But we all invested according to the TERMS. Bittrex could not go against those terms even if they wanted to.

We what them to just do their job and that is to follow the terms of agreements.

i think myself that the cluster dev is a scammer, but he scammed us because we agreed to vague terms.

1 simple wallet
2 blockchain

and most important is that the terms said the 350 raised was to be used to make these cluster blockchains. That is what we bought.

Boycotting Bittrex is not the answer as they are doing EXACTLY what we agreed to when we bought in.

I hate it too. But to blame Bittrex for doing their JOB CORRECTLY is not the right way to go here.
xenia4774

Activity: 169
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 09:48:58 PM
Last edit: August 24, 2014, 10:04:42 PM by xenia4774

i urge everyone involeved
email bittrex
twitter them
let them know they face a boycott of there exchange if they allow the dev to run off with the money

Bittrex has to stay out of it.

IF you can give them PROOF they will obvoiusly stop he 350 BTC from going to the cluster dev

But we all invested according to the TERMS. Bittrex could not go against those terms even if they wanted to.

We what them to just do their job and that is to follow the terms of agreements.

i think myself that the cluster dev is a scammer, but he scammed us because we agreed to vague terms.

1 simple wallet
2 blockchain

and most important is that the terms said the 350 raised was to be used to make these cluster blockchains. That is what we bought.

Boycotting Bittrex is not the answer as they are doing EXACTLY what we agreed to when we bought in.

I hate it too. But to blame Bittrex for doing their JOB CORRECTLY is not the right way to go here.

Yeah, it seems that we are missing the bigger picture here. I read something on another thread that I hate to say I agree with.

The terms of the Cluster ICO were horrible. But we all knew them, or should have payed attention to them more closely.

The main thing is we need to make sure that Bittrex follows the terms of any ICO they host.

That is what makes them good or bad. Them altering or failing to follow the terms may help us save a few bucks this time, but puts their credibility on the line in the future.

As long as we know that they will follow the terms of a contract, to the letter, each and every time, that is a good exchange. They are staying out of all the bullshit. And although that may cause a cluster dev to make off with 350 BTC this time, at least we know Bittrex can be trusted to follow the terms of an agreement.

And in the long run, this is what we need out of anyone who hosts an ICO. Like or not Bittrex is doing the right thing here, even if in this case it's going to personally cost me 2.75 BTC from the looks of it, because I THINK this cluster dev is full of it.

I hope I'm wrong, but Bittrex following the terms, even with all the pressure being put on them to break them, says a lot about their credibility here. Something we are going to need out of an exchange in the long run, as much as it sucks in this particular case.

chrissibel

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

Got Crypto?

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 09:39:41 AM

seems like a scam to me
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: