Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 07:52:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Article Writers  (Read 930 times)
Hero0o (OP)

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

stellartoday.com

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2014, 02:14:42 PM

I need article writers on bitcoin.
Can I find some here?
or where can I find ?

stellartoday.com
TheNewAnon135246
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1989

฿uy ฿itcoin

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 03:51:14 PM

What kind of articles do you want written and how much are you paying per article?
marcotheminer
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1049

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 03:52:02 PM

What would be the rates?
Sir Bitcoin

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 03:54:39 PM

I need article writers for bitcoin..
Post here if you can write for me.

Depending on what topics you want the articles written on I may be of use to you.
What are your going rates for articles? Do you have ideas in mind?

Please PM me if you wish to discuss these matters in private. I'd like to know what type of site you are trying to create content for.

Sir BTC
Hero0o (OP)

stellartoday.com

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2014, 04:28:21 PM

What kind of articles do you want written and how much are you paying per article?

Depending on what topics you want the articles written on I may be of use to you.
What are your going rates for articles? Do you have ideas in mind?

Please PM me if you wish to discuss these matters in private. I'd like to know what type of site you are trying to create content for.

Sir BTC

Anything about Bitcoin..

What would be the rates?

Looking for someone with lowest rates/bids.

stellartoday.com
CtrlAltBernanke420

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 06:25:18 PM

I am ready to get into some extremist yet rational OPED mental gymnastic styles of articles, pondering the constantly in the moment on-the-go events.

I am willing to go into details, explaining the basics to people who are stuck in the 20th century. I am not genius, nor am I an idiot. I was once taught, "dont ever call yourself smart, 'cuz your not, even if you are and you have good ideas, they have already been thought of, if not, keep it to yourself, but do not ever get arrogant because as smart as your may be, you are not"

He and I argued and disagreed with a lot, but he was a lot older and has been messed with by car salesmens, laywers, gov't prickheads, he ran many businesses, some shady some not, crazy old RELATIVELY successful Italian man.

At this point he KNOWS how to get through it all. Keep a low profile, work hard. We no longer speak, but he is one of among many elders I have learned great lessons from.

Considering the internet, the interconnectedness of everything, I find blogging, and things like reddit interesting in how in some cases, the stupidest things can get amazing discussions started, while a lot BS is created, there are always little tid bits that are epic and awesome.

I wouldn't mind writing and be paid in bitcoin, assuming you like my work. Throw a project at me, and lets see how well my product is.

When I write serious stuff, I do my best to use proper grammar, sentence structure, punctuation etc. Well organized, proper flow, know your audience.

Contact me here for now if you are interested.

srgkrgkj
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 08:11:13 PM

Well i may be able write articles at a rate of $15 a article, consisting of around 500 words on any topic. Specialized in writing on cryptocurrencies as am currently writing for a cryptocurrency news site....
Quality will cost more so you should expect low quality articles if prices are low....

krishatnet

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 04:26:14 AM

What is your niche there are many writers in bitcointalk forum.

We Support Currencies: BTC, LTC, USD, EUR, GBP
Hero0o (OP)

stellartoday.com

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2014, 05:08:37 AM

I am ready to get into some extremist yet rational OPED mental gymnastic styles of articles, pondering the constantly in the moment on-the-go events.

I am willing to go into details, explaining the basics to people who are stuck in the 20th century. I am not genius, nor am I an idiot. I was once taught, "dont ever call yourself smart, 'cuz your not, even if you are and you have good ideas, they have already been thought of, if not, keep it to yourself, but do not ever get arrogant because as smart as your may be, you are not"

He and I argued and disagreed with a lot, but he was a lot older and has been messed with by car salesmens, laywers, gov't prickheads, he ran many businesses, some shady some not, crazy old RELATIVELY successful Italian man.

At this point he KNOWS how to get through it all. Keep a low profile, work hard. We no longer speak, but he is one of among many elders I have learned great lessons from.

Considering the internet, the interconnectedness of everything, I find blogging, and things like reddit interesting in how in some cases, the stupidest things can get amazing discussions started, while a lot BS is created, there are always little tid bits that are epic and awesome.

I wouldn't mind writing and be paid in bitcoin, assuming you like my work. Throw a project at me, and lets see how well my product is.

When I write serious stuff, I do my best to use proper grammar, sentence structure, punctuation etc. Well organized, proper flow, know your audience.

Contact me here for now if you are interested.

Oh, what is this??
I see you can write some articles Cheesy
Tell your rate/bid.

Well i may be able write articles at a rate of $15 a article, consisting of around 500 words on any topic. Specialized in writing on cryptocurrencies as am currently writing for a cryptocurrency news site....
Quality will cost more so you should expect low quality articles if prices are low....

I already have an offer for $5. So $15 is too high.
And I need someone on regular basis.

What is your niche there are many writers in bitcointalk forum.

Niche: Bitcoin

stellartoday.com
Parsons

Activity: 69

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 02:55:18 PM

You want $5 / 500 words? or less? Seriously you are going to get some true garbage for $5 purely on the grounds that others in this community offer as a minimum $15 and therefore serious writers will head there.
srgkrgkj
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 03:10:40 PM

$15 should be a minimum for quality articles. It would also attract visitors to your website actually wanting to read articles and you can make more ad revenue etc

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: