Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 09:56:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptowatch - real-time charts and personalized trading analysis  (Read 32814 times)
carl_sagan (OP)

Activity: 123
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2015, 06:11:46 PM

When you revoke access to a key is it purged from your database ?

Yes, that's all that button does.

https://cryptowat.ch - live Bitcoin price charts

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
dreamspark

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 06:56:02 PM

Ok thanks for that. As long as it is actually deleted I have no issue. One concern I do have however is you ask not to use read only keys. Why is that when all you are doing is reading trades to plot on the charts?

EDIT: Actually I've just remembered the difference between a purge and delete. Why is that data purged and not deleted?
carl_sagan (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2015, 07:50:57 PM
Last edit: March 05, 2015, 08:04:12 PM by carl_sagan

Ok thanks for that. As long as it is actually deleted I have no issue. One concern I do have however is you ask not to use read only keys. Why is that when all you are doing is reading trades to plot on the charts?

EDIT: Actually I've just remembered the difference between a purge and delete. Why is that data purged and not deleted?

We got this same question earlier today. The answer is we're working on releasing a trading interface as part of the app. https://twitter.com/Lord_Ashdrake/status/573488064439455745.

Email admin@cryptowat.ch with your username to get early access to it if you're interested. When we launch it to everybody, we want the existing user base to be able to use it out of the box. That's why we ask for full-access keys currently. Technically, you can put in a read-only key and the trade overlay feature will still work. However, you will have to update it with a full-access key if you ever want to use the trading interface.

With regards to the distinction between being purged and deleted, to be very clear the record holding your key and secret is irreversibly dropped from the database. And all keys and secrets stored in the database are encrypted; the only place and time your keys are available in clear text is in memory, while our app is using them to sign API requests.

dreamspark

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 08:16:10 PM

We got this same question earlier today. The answer is we're working on releasing a trading interface as part of the app. https://twitter.com/Lord_Ashdrake/status/573488064439455745.

Email admin@cryptowat.ch with your username to get early access to it if you're interested. When we launch it to everybody, we want the existing user base to be able to use it out of the box. That's why we ask for full-access keys currently. Technically, you can put in a read-only key and the trade overlay feature will still work. However, you will have to update it with a full-access key if you ever want to use the trading interface.

With regards to the distinction between being purged and deleted, to be very clear the record holding your key and secret is irreversibly dropped from the database. And all keys and secrets stored in the database are encrypted; the only place and time your keys are available in clear text is in memory, while our app is using them to sign API requests.

Perfect.

Email sent.
travlr2010

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2015, 08:52:18 PM

Thanks for the great tool.

How do I erase some of my "Technical Analysis" (arrows, etc.)?
carl_sagan (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2015, 02:31:01 PM

Right click

travlr2010

Activity: 7

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2015, 06:38:27 PM

Right click

Nice!

And you don't have to be pointing at the thing you want to erase, it just goes in reverse order, right? Slick.

Thanks again for the useful chart.
carl_sagan (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2015, 02:09:57 PM

Right click

Nice!

And you don't have to be pointing at the thing you want to erase, it just goes in reverse order, right? Slick.

Thanks again for the useful chart.

Yes, it works like a stack. However you can also remove specific lines by right-clicking on either of their points.

ascisco

Activity: 25

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 05:14:44 AM

Love the updates, ill donate again.

One major suggestion though, move the new "sticky tickers" box to the top of the page horizontally flush with the drawing tools (there is all that space there). The actual ticker is way too squished having to share space with the "sticky ticker" box.
Bosma

Activity: 5

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 06:00:49 AM

please allow me to drag the size of the orderbook on the right. With the latest update I can only see 2 ticks. I'd like to be able to split the orderbook/tickers in half.
psybits
Legendary

Activity: 1386

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 08:33:30 PM

Don't know how I missed this.

It looks very nice on a big screen  Grin
dreamspark

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 10:06:04 PM

Please remove the sticky tickers from their current position!
carl_sagan (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2015, 03:13:10 PM

What's the issue?

carl_sagan (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2015, 03:15:15 PM

Don't know how I missed this.

It looks very nice on a big screen  Grin

Glad you like it. Let me know if you have feedback or find bugs.

dreamspark

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 03:30:15 PM

What's the issue?

Well I'd rather not have them at all as it makes the orders harder to see. I just realised you can drag them out which is fine but is there a way to make the column disappear  when you drag them all out?
carl_sagan (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2015, 04:26:28 PM

What's the issue?

Well I'd rather not have them at all as it makes the orders harder to see. I just realised you can drag them out which is fine but is there a way to make the column disappear  when you drag them all out?

Can you explain what you mean by "they make the orders harder to see"? They shouldn't be in the way of seeing anything.

dreamspark

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 04:37:38 PM

What's the issue?

Can you explain what you mean by "they make the orders harder to see"? They shouldn't be in the way of seeing anything.

Before the list of buys/sells going through used to be wider Im sure just generally making them easier to see. Maybe that's my imagination though, I tend to have several tabs open with the exchanges I care about and so the sticky tickers for me is redundant space. I'm sure its useful for many people and I'm just being picky, hence why it would be nice if it was removable if wanted.
carl_sagan (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2015, 06:58:01 PM

What's the issue?

Before the list of buys/sells going through used to be wider Im sure just generally making them easier to see. Maybe that's my imagination though, I tend to have several tabs open with the exchanges I care about and so the sticky tickers for me is redundant space. I'm sure its useful for many people and I'm just being picky, hence why it would be nice if it was removable if wanted.

I see. That list was wasting a lot of space before; the gutters between the numbers was really wide. We also redesigned it so the prices and amounts of the buys and sells line up with those of the bids and asks in the order book above. That's why the layout ended up this way.

dreamspark

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 07:06:53 PM

What's the issue?

I see. That list was wasting a lot of space before; the gutters between the numbers was really wide. We also redesigned it so the prices and amounts of the buys and sells line up with those of the bids and asks in the order book above. That's why the layout ended up this way.

Yeah like I say, I'm just being picky, would be nice to have the option. All in all though its a fantastic site you've but together. Having ichi clouds and bollingers blows the competition out of the water.
ascisco

Activity: 25

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 07:26:34 PM

Please move the sticky tickers to the top of the chart, there is so much more room there. I can barely read the price ticker anymore. Your charts are great but that sticky ticker section makes your site so much less functional.

Here is an example of what I mean.
https://i.imgur.com/POtJlCE.jpg
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: