Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 07:41:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: For devs - electronic test equipment up for grabs  (Read 982 times)
antirack (OP)

Activity: 489
Merit: 500

Immersionist

View Profile
April 05, 2012, 12:58:48 AM

I am posting this here because we have a few hardware developers here. There is a company that is going out of business in my neighborhood.

I personally probably couldn't use anything else than the power supplies and voltage regulators, but I honestly have no idea what the rest of this stuff is/does. The guy in charge of liquidation told me I could have it for cheap and I have already bought their network equipment for a few dollars each server/Firewall/etc since this is exactly what I needed for a new office/server room. He mentioned $150 for each unit, but I am sure I can get him down to 1/3 of that since I don't think many people are interested in any of this.

There are more photos in the Picasa album.

Have a look in the original thread and reply over there please.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=75490.msg835965

It's probably all old crap. The company looked quite old. The equipment is all in a small metal office/box to limit electronic noise from outside I suppose.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: