Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 12:23:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [EMUNIE] We are not dead, just busy building megacool stuff *teasers inside*  (Read 10967 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
TaunGawk

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 08:30:47 PM

Cmon guys, NXT fights hijack enough threads as it is!  Angry

Thank Nem troll for that. If he is going to lie and call Nxt a scam, how do you expect this thread to stay about Emunie?

I don't see a single post of yours in this thread discussing EMUNIE...  Also, why is it that you call a fact a lie?

Why do you come along here promoting NxT in the eMunie thread?  Join the eMunie discussions like the rest of us please!
Nullu

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 08:32:30 PM

Looks pretty slick. So Emunie was purely IPO-based, right?

BTC - 14kYyhhWZwSJFHAjNTtyhRVSu157nE92gF
Eadeqa

Activity: 644

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 08:33:46 PM

I don't see a single post of yours in this thread discussing EMUNIE...  Also, why is it that you call a fact a lie?

My posts are response to your posts. Since you are bashing Nxt out of jealously, how can my response be about EMunie?

Nomi, Shan, Adnan, Noshi, Nxt, Adn Khn
NXT-GZYP-FMRT-FQ9K-3YQGS
https://github.com/Lafihh/encryptiontest
Anima

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 08:35:08 PM

Guys, please take your fighting elsewhere.

Here, we intend to illustrate Fuserleers hard work.. it's a shame you are going to take this off-rails so soon. Please take notice and take your rivalries elsewhere.

Thanks,

Best regards from Anima - proud member of the Radix team.
Fuserleer (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1016

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2014, 08:35:58 PM

Not really, we had a small private fundraiser back in Jan, where interested forum members invested.  A public IPO was scheduled but was postponed/cancelled, and as of right now there is nothing set in stone.

From Above

Activity: 700
Merit: 520

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 08:37:28 PM

this seems pretty nifty.  Ima jump on this train.

~CfA~

Sparky_eMunie

Activity: 147
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 08:38:29 PM

Emunie is not dead, but definitely washed out by the new coins and concepts. I remember about a year ago it was big, but you guys missed the wave, missed big time. Now it is gone and no one care about Emunie today.

There is nothing even remotely comparable to eMunie.

eMunie can scale up to Visa transactions per second with transaction time of 15 seconds or less. Never waiting for the next block to be calculated or forged, as there is no blockchain, but multiple blocktrees.

Radix - just imagine - radix.global
Nullu

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 08:39:03 PM

Not really, we had a small private fundraiser back in Jan, where interested forum members invested.  A public IPO was scheduled but was postponed/cancelled, and as of right now there is nothing set in stone.

I see. Do you expect there to be a second phase of fundraising, or will the service simply launch when it's ready?

Fuserleer (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1016

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2014, 08:41:48 PM

I see. Do you expect there to be a second phase of fundraising, or will the service simply launch when it's ready?

Well, we need some form of mass distribution which is fair to all, including those already invested in the private fundraiser, especially if the public distribution isn't a standard IPO based affair.

It's too early to make judgements on that yet though, as first we need to gauge how much interest there is in the project still, and what is the best course of action to take in terms of both time & results.

Sparky_eMunie

Activity: 147

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 08:41:51 PM

This is still being discussed, but probably there will be a second IPO.

Radix - just imagine - radix.global
Nullu

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 08:44:50 PM

Well, we need some form of mass distribution which is fair to all, including those already invested in the private fundraiser, especially if the public distribution isn't a standard IPO based affair.

It's too early to make judgements on that yet though, as first we need to gauge how much interest there is in the project still, and what is the best course of action to take in terms of both time & results.

Ah, fair enough. Well it does look quite interesting, and there are so few legitimate IPOs really available these days.

Not really, we had a small private fundraiser back in Jan, where interested forum members invested.  A public IPO was scheduled but was postponed/cancelled, and as of right now there is nothing set in stone.

This is still being discussed, but probably there will be a second IPO.

I'll keep an eye out for it.

From Above

Activity: 700
Merit: 520

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 09:20:39 PM

any ETA on the IPO Dan ?  got a good bunch of BTC ready for this sexy baby Smiley

~CfA~

Anima

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 09:22:11 PM

any ETA on the IPO Dan ?  got a good bunch of BTC ready for this sexy baby Smiley

~CfA~

After the open beta.. ETA is not firmly placed, so we will have to get back to you on that... but we are indeed on track for 2014 release Wink

devphp

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 09:27:55 PM

Does eMunie still have a goal to regulate the value of its currency by issuing more when demand requires this as originally planned or is it going to use some other mechanism? Has anything been changed in that regard over the last few months?
Anima

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 09:34:00 PM

It still has it's inflation/deflation model, yes..

digitalindustry

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2014, 09:54:26 PM

looks interesting.

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
gts476

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 11:16:48 PM

cool
GogglesPisano

Activity: 68

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 11:21:11 PM

Holy smokes, the client looks awesome! I can't believe all the features this beast is going to have!

eMunie looks like it could make some waves.... I will be watching this closely that's for sure.

EvilDave

Activity: 854
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 12:52:10 AM

Yay! for Dan.....looks like the competition in the 2nd gen space is hotting up.

(And just for once, lets not hijack this thread into a game of NXT vs trolls. First guy/girl/thing to diss another system pays me 1000 NXT.....OK?) 

Nulli Dei, nulli Reges, solum NXT
Love your money: www.nxt.org  www.ardorplatform.org
www.nxter.org  www.nxtfoundation.org
digitalindustry

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2014, 02:35:46 AM

looks interesting.

I just saw some new employment positions in "Project salt" based on this. 

I've been hanging around the car parks and putting the flyers in the trolleys so they can get the right people this time.

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: