Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 04:40:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NxTmania obsessive protective disorder - is the church of NxT infested?  (Read 1964 times)
TaunGawk (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 08:24:03 PM
Last edit: August 24, 2014, 08:47:49 PM by TaunGawk

Why is it that NxT supporters always have to either lie, attack, or tell you that you're a troll/sock puppet account or being jealous or all of this at once?  Hell, they'll even go and spam your entire topic which isn't about NxT at all in the first place.

I realized there's some sort of NxTmania obsessive protective disorder they're infested with.  NxT reminds me of a crazy church.  These guys try to missionize everybody but they don't quite get nobody wants to join their circle.  Nobody except themselves is interested in their scam operations and honestly, how do they even think anyone is going to be impressed like this?

NxT guys can release new features all day, doesn't change the fact that nobody's interested in buying the coin other than the NxT insiders themselves.  A smart man knows rich stakeholders will dump their coins on you.  Now they even have a hacker owning 8M of the coins who may dump his coins on you any time he wishes, bringing the price down to a new all time low.  

No, thank you.  No, NxT church priests, popes and altar boys, we won't buy into your wealth generating ponzi scheme where 100% of the 1 billion coins were distributed to a few people with 73 initial addresses - come on, is this some sort of weird joke you're playing here? Everything is bad in their opinion but NxT is like the 8th world wonder.  What's wrong with these guys, seriously?  

From Above

Activity: 700
Merit: 520

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 08:36:03 PM

they r full of shit just like dem NEM guys ... NxT and NEM... same shit.

ppl who r invested in some shit will sometimes even kill for theyr penny investment no matter what...  some humans r like that dude.  nem and nxt is probably the worst example u could give for this terminator behavior.

~CfA~

TaunGawk (OP)

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 08:40:51 PM

they r full of shit just like dem NEM guys ... NxT and NEM... same shit.

ppl who r invested in some shit will sometimes even kill for theyr penny investment no matter what...  some humans r like that dude.  nem and nxt is probably the worst example u could give for this terminator behavior.

~CfA~

Who are you with that -17 trust rating, lol?  I've never even once seen any NEM guy showing behavior of such kind, whereas I've seen you trolling basically any thread you happen to post in.  What's the issue, did your medication run out?
Eadeqa

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 08:46:15 PM

I've never even once seen any NEM guy showing behavior of such kind

Funnies statement ever. Maybe you don't look at mirror that often.

Nomi, Shan, Adnan, Noshi, Nxt, Adn Khn
NXT-GZYP-FMRT-FQ9K-3YQGS
https://github.com/Lafihh/encryptiontest
LiQio
Legendary

Activity: 1181
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 08:46:33 PM

TaunGawk which coin would you favor most: Emunie, NEM or NEX?
TaunGawk (OP)

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 08:48:43 PM

Certainly NEM.  eMunie's looking not too shabby either - very interesting.

NEX, never heard of that?
Eadeqa

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 08:49:02 PM

Is that serious question? He is a Nem troll.

Emunie is much older than Nxt but was never launched -- nor am I holding my breadth it will be launched anytime soon. Just posting photoshop screenshot doesn't mean it's real

NXT-GZYP-FMRT-FQ9K-3YQGS
LiQio
Legendary

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 08:53:48 PM

Certainly NEM.  eMunie's looking not too shabby either - very interesting.

OK, thanks for the answer.

You should really investigate NEX - I would like to know if your ranking changed afterwards.
TaunGawk (OP)

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 08:55:12 PM

You should really investigate NEX - I would like to know if your ranking changed afterwards.

Thank you but I just googled this and it's silly rhetoric and vaporware but nothing more than that.  Why would you recommend this to me - you're just trying to troll me that's all.  A very low attempt if I may honestly say.

Just posting photoshop screenshot doesn't mean it's real

This is a wonderful example of the NxTmania obsessive protective disorder described above.  Thank you for volunteering as a patient, Eadeqa.

This infested individual just realized there's a new serious competitor around the block (eMunie), which initiated his obsessive protective behavior response.  He obsessively called me a troll and called the competition 'photoshopped' and probably 'not real'. 

You might say this is delusional and I'll agree with you.  These individuals are in need of serious mental help and this is why we should not be too harsh with them.
Eadeqa

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 08:56:42 PM

Certainly NEM.  eMunie's looking not too shabby either - very interesting.

OK, thanks for the answer.

WTF? He is same Nem troll with a new account. The guy is an idiot. I would rather prefer he never gets involved in Nxt. Do we really need idiots? Nem deserves him  

NXT-GZYP-FMRT-FQ9K-3YQGS
Eadeqa

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 08:59:01 PM

This is a wonderful example of the NxTmania obsessive protective disorder described above.  Thank you for volunteering as a patient, Eadeqa.

How so? Emunie is OLD project even older than Nxt. It was never launched. The developer claimed IPO money was stolen. His recent screen shot from today have icons stolen from amazon. It's not launching in 2014

Want to make a bet? We can use escrow -- anon

NXT-GZYP-FMRT-FQ9K-3YQGS
LiQio
Legendary

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 08:59:23 PM

Thank you but I just googled this and it's silly rhetoric and vaporware but nothing more than that.  Why would you recommend this to me - you're just trying to troll me that's all.  A very low attempt if I may honestly say.

Huh why are you offensive? I did not recommend anything - I was asking for your opinion. Now I have it thanks.
TaunGawk (OP)

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 09:01:18 PM

WTF? He is same Nxm troll with a new account. The guy is an idiot. I would rather prefer he never gets involved in Nxt. Do we really need idiots? Nem deserves him  

Here's the next attack of this patient.  

Obsessive protective disorder patients usually tend to spike in aggressiveness shortly after their first attack, leading to a range of following attacks.  This is to be expected, although there are varying degrees of affectedness.  This individual seems to be particularly brain damaged by his obsession, repeating his "troll" accusation a second time.
Eadeqa

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 09:04:02 PM

WTF? He is same Nxm troll with a new account. The guy is an idiot. I would rather prefer he never gets involved in Nxt. Do we really need idiots? Nem deserves him  

Here's the next attack of this patient.  

Calling a spade a spade isn't' an attack. You are a jealous idiot. How is that an attack? EVen you know that is true.

NXT-GZYP-FMRT-FQ9K-3YQGS
TaunGawk (OP)

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 09:07:38 PM

why are you offensive? I did not recommend anything - I was asking for your opinion. Now I have it thanks.

This particular patient thinks other people would fail to look through his lowly attempts at ridiculing other individuals by intentionally suggesting inferior material.  Although this is common behavior of obsessive protective disorder patients, the patients themselves usually fail to realize that the clinical psychologists easily see through their poorly motivated and self-protective behavior.  Patients infested by the doctrines as preached by the church of NxT are particularly obsessed with such irrational methods of protecting their investment.
Eadeqa

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 09:12:05 PM

why are you offensive? I did not recommend anything - I was asking for your opinion. Now I have it thanks.

This particular patient thinks other people would fail to look through his lowly attempts at ridiculing other individuals by intentionally suggesting inferior material.  Although this is common behavior of obsessive protective disorder patients, the patients themselves usually fail to realize that the clinical psychologists easily see through their poorly motivated and self-protective behavior.  Patients infested by the doctrines as preached by the church of NxT are particularly obsessed with such irrational methods of protecting their investment.

I am pretty sure I have more Nem stakes than you -- so do all the Nxt whales. Too bad for you, you will always be a jealous little poor prick, regardless of what crypto succeeds.  

NXT-GZYP-FMRT-FQ9K-3YQGS
TaunGawk (OP)

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 09:14:02 PM

I am pretty sure I have more Nem stakes than you -- so do all the Nxt whales. Too bad for you, you will always be a jealous little poor prick, regardless of what crypto succeeds.

->
Obsessive protective disorder patients usually tend to spike in aggressiveness shortly after their first attack, leading to a range of following attacks.

Eadeqa is an exemplary patient, perfect!  Thank you for volunteering.
Eadeqa

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 09:17:09 PM

Eadeqa is an exemplary patient, perfect!  Thank you for volunteering.

I enjoy rubbing salt in your wounds. You are Nem troll who hates Nxt, but yet all Nxt whales have more Nem stakes than you. That's funny.

NXT-GZYP-FMRT-FQ9K-3YQGS
LiQio
Legendary

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 09:17:56 PM

Now wait...

between our posts are maybe two minutes, within those you answered two questions and googled a coin. You were even able to determine if the coin is legit or not.

How could I believe you?

PS: Would you mind posting your opinion in the NEX thread?
PPS: I like NEM and farewell sockpuppet
From Above

Activity: 700
Merit: 520

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 09:19:07 PM

Eadeqa is an exemplary patient, perfect!  Thank you for volunteering.

I enjoy rubbing salt in your wounds. You are Nem troll who hates Nxt, but yet all Nxt whales have more Nem stakes than you. That's funny.

does it mean NxT ppl have trust in NEM overtaking their $hitcoin so they can money on another $hitcoin?  this is interesting.  i mean nxt whales r there for money, they dont give a shit about nxt and theyre the first who know nxt distribution is utter bullshit crap, also 1st to dump the coin in ur face Cheesy.

its pretty cool to see two guys of the most hated coins fighting   keep this up as long as i have beer and popcoin my barbie girls !

~CfA~

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: