Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 01:57:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 [106] 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [SSD] Sonic - 1st TOR with functional anon send - Steganography based Anon App  (Read 284831 times)
zeerobje

Activity: 326
Merit: 250

SHPING Presale:22-31 JAN / Crowdsale:22 FEB-23 MAR

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 09:37:45 PM

I hold for now because i miss one message from our Dev....

Figured I would say something in here. Been quietly working on the wallet for the last couple months. Having a snag with the in wallet tor browser. Been trying to debug it for a while now, but I take pride in my products working so I can do either one of two things strip out the for browser and release a blocknet enable wallet, or hang in there till I track down the elusive seg fault.

Once in a month a message is for me enough..

Gr Zeero

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RadDragon

Activity: 188
Merit: 100

Sound science

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2015, 10:10:14 PM

I won't lie to you guys.  The Dev pretty much ignores me, too.  I have to beg XST's coin dev Hondo to contact him and beg him to say even one sentence to me every now and then.  After I was asked to become ssd's spokesperson at meetings, I was not even given the time of day to be told when meetings were.

From what I gather SSD's coin dev says he has, at most, 30 minutes a day to work on this because of his work schedule IRL.  Frankly that's not enough to make this work.  In a full month effort at that pace is 15 hours of effort - one day of work for a full time coder.

If SSD will prevail in the future I do not know, but for now, I do not think this is a good coin to invest in until the dev becomes more transparent with his work or willing to interact with the community and those that support him.

He may still deliver what he's promised so far, but I sure as hell have no idea what he plans for the future, and I don't think anyone else does.

BTC donations: 13aybLjCevCow87LaQQ3CtsFLMgBFchs3Y
crazywack
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 10:19:49 PM

Way to keep face...

Every time I ask arg in slack he responds. I don't see any activity from you in the sonic public slack chat. Maybe try and ask something to him there and relay it to the community. Even it is the couple words or sentences.

Like I said when I have asked he is fairly quick to respond.

RadDragon

Sound science

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2015, 10:30:17 PM

Way to keep face...

Every time I ask arg in slack he responds. I don't see any activity from you in the sonic public slack chat. Maybe try and ask something to him there and relay it to the community. Even it is the couple words or sentences.

Well, good.  Maybe you can relay things he says to you then.  Community - you heard him.  He has powers I don't.

zeerobje

Activity: 326

SHPING Presale:22-31 JAN / Crowdsale:22 FEB-23 MAR

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 10:44:08 PM

Red Dragon,

Thanks for your response, It,s now up to our Dev to show how much he love this Coin!

Gr Zeero 
pseudonymdude
Legendary

Activity: 896

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 11:20:04 PM
Last edit: April 29, 2015, 11:32:42 PM by pseudonymdude

Way to keep face...

Well, good.  Maybe you can relay things he says to you then.  Community - you heard him.  He has powers I don't.

Yeah.  Argakiig is very busy, but he does code well.  Many devs couldn't do what he's doing no matter the hours they spent.

Let's see what he releases.

Edit:  Also, thank you for the time you've put in/are putting in, RadDragon

2nd Edit:  What's your SSD address Rad?  I'll send you 20,000.

RadDragon

Sound science

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2015, 11:52:27 PM

2nd Edit:  What's your SSD address Rad?

My ssd address is sJFkdA98HVcvBxXdTtU5f1BvVoWbWTjf2M -

Regards

virgojeep

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 12:14:11 AM

So the real issue here is that Arg can only work on this project for short periods of time so I propose that we do like doge does and raise money to fund the development for our coin or do a kick starter or look for funding irl so that this project can be completed in an expected timeframe. Wouldn't this be possible? What steps can we take to make this happen? I really would not like to see this coin die especially over something as simple as hiring developers or refusing funding.
virgojeep

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 12:31:11 AM

In fact we really shouldn't even care about adding a tor browser to the wallet because you can just download a tor browser here https://www.torproject.org/projects/torbrowser.html.en but if we really have to I'm sure since most of them are open source that the developers at TOR could help Arg with his segmentation fault.

try this: help@rt.torproject.org

its the TOR project support email. I'm sure no one knows the TOR browser better than the good people at the Tor project.
pseudonymdude
Legendary

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 04:26:03 AM

2nd Edit:  What's your SSD address Rad?

My ssd address is sJFkdA98HVcvBxXdTtU5f1BvVoWbWTjf2M -

Regards

Sent you 25,000!
b2b9b850fbcdd24bfc1dd34d0f9d0ce511f5e2093d7890cf2405fa3e25c2bec0

pseudonymdude
Legendary

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 04:28:56 AM

In fact we really shouldn't even care about adding a tor browser to the wallet because you can just download a tor browser here https://www.torproject.org/projects/torbrowser.html.en but if we really have to I'm sure since most of them are open source that the developers at TOR could help Arg with his segmentation fault.

try this: help@rt.torproject.org

its the TOR project support email. I'm sure no one knows the TOR browser better than the good people at the Tor project.

I think the idea behind the in-wallet browser is that you can make payments off the same platform you're browsing with so it would simplify things.

Also, some might download the client just for the browser and have a sonic wallet built-in that they might be able to make use of later.

virgojeep

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 12:35:48 PM

I think the idea behind the in-wallet browser is that you can make payments off the same platform you're browsing with so it would simplify things.

Also, some might download the client just for the browser and have a sonic wallet built-in that they might be able to make use of later.

Then release the updates that work now, continue working on adding the Tor browser for a later update. Like I said though...He should work with the developers at Tor because they know the Tor browser and also maybe they would be willing to advertise it for us since it also advertises for Tor. Thats how business works. I help you and you help me.
argakiig (OP)

Activity: 658
Merit: 257

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 02:00:15 AM

Don't get defensive I'm all for this coin. I just don't believe a few members hyping a project that may already be 6 feet under is going to cut it. We need to know the guy doing the actual work is alive more then once a year, and what work is being done.

I think a dev log would be great way to keep us in the loop. Just post changes, fixes, ideas, thoughts, etc. Examples and explanations of why what you're doing will be worth the wait.  Coder Journal, dev log, whatever you wanna call it. Just something to add a pulse to this coin. The community is nonexistent and would help to garner attention. An active thread is an easy way to do that. I mean all we hear is "Tor Browser". So why do I want to browse the internet with a wallet using Tor when I have Firefox to do that? Sell us on it a bit.

Right now it is just pages of a few community members gushing to keep the price up (no offense guys, I think it has been working, so don't stop) I mention price, not because the value is important, but because it is a solid indicator of the lifeblood of a coin. It shows people that there is a community. We haven't really seen anything in what is getting close to a year.

Even if nothing happens just pushing for this stuff and maybe (just maybe) getting a response from somebody involved with the project is worthwhile. Stealth coins are a crowded genre, amongst competitors that are incredibly active. Sure the idea of the tech here is great, but until we start seeing it it doesn't really matter.

Another idea is maybe get another coder in to help. Some projects are literally too much for one person.

obviously you dont know the difference of using Tor instead of firefox,chrome etc etc.

just be patient

Obviously you don't know you can still use Tor with Firefox, chrome etc etc.

obviously you dont know what are the differences of using tor inwallet with tor  firefox chrome etc

Yes, I don't know, What is the difference ?

So, the difference you ask. It's more a matter of convenience than anything else. First off, think about how much is required to get firefox to run over tor. You can either download a tor client, setup your proxy point your browser to it and then you can use it. Someone with Sonic will be able to browse securely without having to download or configure anything extra.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
vince232

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 02:35:25 AM

Don't get defensive I'm all for this coin. I just don't believe a few members hyping a project that may already be 6 feet under is going to cut it. We need to know the guy doing the actual work is alive more then once a year, and what work is being done.

I think a dev log would be great way to keep us in the loop. Just post changes, fixes, ideas, thoughts, etc. Examples and explanations of why what you're doing will be worth the wait.  Coder Journal, dev log, whatever you wanna call it. Just something to add a pulse to this coin. The community is nonexistent and would help to garner attention. An active thread is an easy way to do that. I mean all we hear is "Tor Browser". So why do I want to browse the internet with a wallet using Tor when I have Firefox to do that? Sell us on it a bit.

Right now it is just pages of a few community members gushing to keep the price up (no offense guys, I think it has been working, so don't stop) I mention price, not because the value is important, but because it is a solid indicator of the lifeblood of a coin. It shows people that there is a community. We haven't really seen anything in what is getting close to a year.

Even if nothing happens just pushing for this stuff and maybe (just maybe) getting a response from somebody involved with the project is worthwhile. Stealth coins are a crowded genre, amongst competitors that are incredibly active. Sure the idea of the tech here is great, but until we start seeing it it doesn't really matter.

Another idea is maybe get another coder in to help. Some projects are literally too much for one person.

obviously you dont know the difference of using Tor instead of firefox,chrome etc etc.

just be patient

obviously you dont know what are the differences of using tor inwallet with tor  firefox chrome etc

So, the difference you ask. It's more a matter of convenience than anything else. First off, think about how much is required to get firefox to run over tor. You can either download a tor client, setup your proxy point your browser to it and then you can use it. Someone with Sonic will be able to browse securely without having to download or configure anything extra.

are you one of the dev?
crazywack
Legendary

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 02:58:54 AM

just be patient

are you one of the dev?

Wtf... He IS the DEV...

virgojeep

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 03:10:36 AM

Theres an update for us. Woot.
vince232

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 03:13:52 AM

just be patient

are you one of the dev?

Wtf... He IS the DEV...

sorry i didnt know hahahahahah. well it is good he is here.

lots are afraid of the dump but they dont realize it is still .2 btc to 400 sat
crazywack
Legendary

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 03:45:52 AM

Not sure why if people paid attention to what is going on with the coin you would see he's working on it. He said multiple times in slack he is still working on bugs. He also expressed his lack of time due to a long workday/commute a few months back. This gives him less time to work on the project.

Incase your new... Hondo (DEV of stealth- XST) and Arg colaborate on tech so I me sure he is getting help.

As for asking the TOR team for help... I don't think so. This will be the first I know of a in wallet TOR browser and why would you give your unreleased code to a team of developers you don't know?

RadDragon- not trying to step on your toes. But as a communicator to the thread your hardly here or on slack. Not sure why your getting donations for hardly any communication. Also your advising people to stay away.... WTF... This is the perfect oppertunity to buy, price is 1/8 the average trading price with stenography and release. TOR and blocknet are just as big. To me it sounds like your either butt hurt or trying to pick more up... Who knows what you really know being the "contact" for arg.

pseudonymdude
Legendary

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 06:51:58 AM

Not sure why if people paid attention to what is going on with the coin you would see he's working on it. He said multiple times in slack he is still working on bugs. He also expressed his lack of time due to a long workday/commute a few months back. This gives him less time to work on the project.

Incase your new... Hondo (DEV of stealth- XST) and Arg colaborate on tech so I me sure he is getting help.

As for asking the TOR team for help... I don't think so. This will be the first I know of a in wallet TOR browser and why would you give your unreleased code to a team of developers you don't know?

RadDragon- not trying to step on your toes. But as a communicator to the thread your hardly here or on slack. Not sure why your getting donations for hardly any communication. Also your advising people to stay away.... WTF... This is the perfect oppertunity to buy, price is 1/8 the average trading price with stenography and release. TOR and blocknet are just as big. To me it sounds like your either butt hurt or trying to pick more up... Who knows what you really know being the "contact" for arg.

No reason to attack.  I definitely believe in his abilities, but Arg isn't that communicative normally and now he's very busy.  Once Argakiig does release the new wallet, we'll need people who are willing to give up some of their time and a little bit of their BTC to help promote the coin.

I sent RadDragon the 25,000 SSD because he volunteered several hours of his time for the coin.

trafficolaa
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 06:08:25 PM

that is fantastic to hear something from Argakiig, SSD is like hidden treasure and most safe investment in bright future only smart can imagine where price will go once the all devolpment done, Wink
Pages: « 1 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 [106] 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 »
  Print  

Jump to: