Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 07:03:38 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Inside Las Vegas - Inside Bitcoins - October 2014  (Read 1900 times)
RawDog (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1026

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2014, 09:19:24 PM
Last edit: August 24, 2014, 09:51:29 PM by RawDog

You might want to put this in your bookmarks for your trip to Las Vegas.  

Inside Bitcoins - Las Vegas; Oct 5 - 7

Now accepting Bitcoins!
Kandi wants to take care of you.

*Image Removed* *Expletive Removed*  *Obsenity Removed*
What's going on - Slavetards?!!!
Watch my videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oE43M1Z8Iew  1FuckYouc6zrtHbnqcHdhrSVhcxgpJgfds
wenben

Activity: 164
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 09:22:10 PM

Is the photo real?

The ad didn't mention the cost of the service.
pKnowles

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 09:23:28 PM

I wonder how many days an S3 has to mine to get just one night with Kandi? 
RawDog (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2014, 09:25:13 PM

Is the photo real?

Well, I think the ad is real.  You could call her to ask about the rates: 702-463-0279 

Watch my videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oE43M1Z8Iew  1FuckYouc6zrtHbnqcHdhrSVhcxgpJgfds
newIndia
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1049

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 09:31:22 PM

Is the photo real?

Looking at the 3 pics of Kandi it seems like they are not the same girl. Moreover, its a bit odd that a 21 years old Vegas blonde will advertise on backpage !!!  Wink

trader001

Activity: 166
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 09:38:53 PM

Is the photo real?

Looking at the 3 pics of Kandi it seems like they are not the same girl. Moreover, its a bit odd that a 21 years old Vegas blonde will advertise on backpage !!!  Wink

Yes.

A nice girl like that on Vegas will have customer lining up and do not need to bother advertising.
wasserman99

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 09:46:50 PM

Trips to las vegas are almost always free anyway. I really don't see any reason why you would need to be spending a lot of money/bitcoin to go there in the first place. All this is a post of the back of what appears to be a beautiful lady.

bigasic

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 09:56:15 PM

Trips to las vegas are almost always free anyway. I really don't see any reason why you would need to be spending a lot of money/bitcoin to go there in the first place. All this is a post of the back of what appears to be a beautiful lady.

Not so much anymore, it used to be that way. Back in the day, hotel rooms could easily be had for 20 dollars or less, now, you are lucky to get a fleabag hotel for less than 60, they almost always charge you a "fee" of 10-20 bucks a night, so you are going to pay 60-80 bucks for a basic hotel, and on the weekends, its tough to get anything less than 120 a night. You can get deals, if you gamble a lot, they will send you promotions, but the days of cheap cheap rooms are over.

Even the good buffets are expensive, the best one on the strip, ceasars, is like 50 bucks a person or so. The cheap buffets are in the 20's. Used to be 5-8 bucks for a cheap buffet.

But, remember if you do go and see this chick, make your room rental thru expedia, they take bitcoin...I sure as hell wouldn't kick her out of bed for eating crackers, but my wife just might Smiley
RawDog (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2014, 09:57:33 PM

While she probably isn't free, she does appear to take Bitcoin - so there's that.  

CozyLife

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

Theymos, unban my account.

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2014, 09:58:42 PM

Aside from Las Vegas, if you're in the UK, the London Inside Bitcoins is coming in September. Check out http://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/news/inside-bitcoins-exclusive-interview-join-us-london-september/2014/08/15

Due to an article that BitcoinTalk didn't like that I wrote on CCN, my account is banned. Theymos refuses to reply to my request for hearing his side of the story instead of banning my account. Please sign my petition to get Theymos to unban my account. Thank you.
RawDog (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2014, 10:02:54 PM

Aside from Las Vegas, if you're in the UK, the London Inside Bitcoins is coming in September. Check out http://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/news/inside-bitcoins-exclusive-interview-join-us-london-september/2014/08/15
Yeah, but the English hookers are awful

bigasic

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 10:08:48 PM

Yea, that chick needs to drop about 20 pounds.. While there are plenty of pretty girls in England, I think the US has a much better choice.. Im sure its because we americans are used to it,etc. but beauty is in the eye of the beholder. What I may consider as pretty you might think shes ugly.
RawDog (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2014, 03:11:15 PM

Yea, that chick needs to drop about 20 pounds..
That's mean.  Show some respect.

Cicero2.0

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

★☆★Bitin.io★☆★

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 05:19:47 PM

Agreed. Why do we want women that look like 10 year old boys? Show me the curves.

cryptworld

Activity: 714
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 05:25:54 PM

It would be cool to assist but it looks to be really expensive
bigasic

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 05:58:18 PM

So, you saying that English hookers are awful isn't mean? lol, I know a lot of guys are into the curves, some aren't. Heck, I know a few guys that love their women big, i mean fucking huge, the type where you have to roll them in flower and aim for the wet spots..

But back on topic, Id love to go to the bitcoin show in vegas, an use bitcoin do pay for as much as I can. but the timing isn't right.. Ill im sure they will have one again every year or 6 months..
RawDog (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2014, 12:00:32 AM

Coming soon - who's going?

aBITfedUP

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 12:16:18 AM

They charge WAY too much for this conference.  Full conference is $799 on site or $599 before.  They keep flashing up ads at me everywhere for it and I would go if the price was reasonable, but $799 is too much in this down economy...
RawDog (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2014, 12:19:19 AM

They charge WAY too much for this conference.  Full conference is $799 on site or $599 before.  They keep flashing up ads at me everywhere for it and I would go if the price was reasonable, but $799 is too much in this down economy...

Dude - its only bitcoin; we'll make more!

TaunSew

Activity: 756
Merit: 506

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 12:36:46 AM

They charge WAY too much for this conference.  Full conference is $799 on site or $599 before.  They keep flashing up ads at me everywhere for it and I would go if the price was reasonable, but $799 is too much in this down economy...

Dude - its only bitcoin; we'll make more!

This is actually cheaper than the Shanghai Bitcoin Expo that was hosted some weeks ago.   For $500 - you get a silver pass for two days which includes a free lunch and being Vegas that probably means a buffet.

There ain't no Revolution like a NEMolution.  The only solution is Bitcoin's dissolution! NEM!
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: