Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:59:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SCAM ALERT! SOME WILL BE A SHOCK! USECOIN! BURSTCOIN! CRYPTI!  (Read 3035 times)
Iknowyou (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 09:21:01 PM
Last edit: August 24, 2014, 09:53:08 PM by Iknowyou

I have been following a group of scammers.

Same deal everytime. Decentralised marketplace, designer is Wulfcastle/Duff_man

The big three are.

USECOIN, BURSTCOIN AND A SURPRISE FOR SOME, CRYPTI.

I warned you.
GogglesPisano

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 11:03:25 PM

I have been following a group of scammers.

Same deal everytime. Decentralised marketplace, designer is Wulfcastle/Duff_man

The big three are.

USECOIN, BURSTCOIN AND A SURPRISE FOR SOME, CRYPTI.

I warned you.

While I have seen Wulfcastle promoting Crypti in the thread, he is certainly not the dev behind it. I think you are just spreading FUD.

Iknowyou (OP)

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 03:35:06 AM

his involvement in the project even giving code is all the evidence you need it's a scam.
Viper1

Activity: 686
Merit: 320

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 03:58:11 AM

his involvement in the project even giving code is all the evidence you need it's a scam.

Where exactly did he "give code"?  When there were delays in Crypti he complained a bit.  When the Bter thing happened, he did a little FUD.  He has problems running his node, problems getting transfers during the mainnet launch.  No one that's part of a scam is going to be posting that sort of stuff.

Perhaps you should be transparent and post that you tried to extort BTC from him to not start this sort of thread.

And where's your "proof"?

BTC: 1F8yJqgjeFyX1SX6KJmqYtHiHXJA89ENNT
LTC: LYAEPQeDDM7Y4jbUH2AwhBmkzThAGecNBV
DOGE: DSUsCCdt98PcNgUkFHLDFdQXmPrQBEqXu9
poornamelessme

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 04:14:03 AM

Silly thread. The lead dev for Crypti is known (meaning his real name), it's right on the first page of the coin's announcement. That doesn't also count the fact that the code for the coins are nothing alike in the least.

Wulfcastle had problems setting up his node and asked the devs questions... that seems to be the extent of his involvement, if you can call it that.
Iknowyou (OP)

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 05:18:43 AM

You know after so many scams you would think people who highlight possible scams might get a bit more considered and bit less abuse. Apparently not. If you truly believe in the coin even if FUD did lower the price it would bounce back of the coin is what it claims it is. People seem to wilfully look the other way as long as they are making some money. They don't care about crypto, I hope they lose their money.

How about those who are concerned take a closer look at the coins I mentioned and ask deeper questions to the developer beyond telling them it's going to the moon. Source code would be the first question any scammer might want to evade.

And if you check carefully what I have said and shown about Wulfcastle it is clear he is lying and therefore his support and involvement in Burstcoin is a big red flag.  
duncan_idaho

Activity: 355
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 05:21:57 AM

This is FUD. Moderator informed.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
HunterS

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 05:29:38 AM

you are a moron.burst is no where near a scam coin.lmao.atleast use your really account when making accusations.atleast that way it sort of looks like you believe what you are saying.hiding behind a newbie account makes you look like an idiot. Wink

Iknowyou (OP)

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 05:34:24 AM

you are a moron.burst is no where near a scam coin.lmao.atleast use your really account when making accusations.atleast that way it sort of looks like you believe what you are saying.hiding behind a newbie account makes you look like an idiot. Wink

Maybe you should question more why the developers don't use their older BTT id if they have nothing to hide before you come after me. I have nothing to gain, they do. The reason I use a newbie account is whistleblowers get so much abuse which I don't have the desire to take for my long term activities on this forum as I am involved in the development of a coin here.

I fond even after the coin is revealed as a scam the whistleblower gets abuse and even gets accused of being involved and making it collapse.  Grin

Also I know even of it's a scam people don't care, they want the pump and then will dump. These coins ruin it for legitimate coins. You won't say sorry later that I do know even though you are supporting by your foolish words scams.
duncan_idaho

Activity: 355

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 05:37:51 AM

Why you dont write here about blackmailing for 10BTC one of burst forum member ?

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Iknowyou (OP)

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 05:41:51 AM

Why you dont write here about blackmailing for 10BTC one of burst forum member ?

I want to take money off scammers, I feel no sadness from that. Guilty as charged.

My PM attempt should show you that I really do know they are scams, if they were legitimate they wouldn't give a shit and I wouldn't bother. THINK MAN!
Prototyp

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 05:42:16 AM

You are the Scammer. Reported to moderator.

Just a heads up everyone, someone is trying to extort money from me and using my design work here with Burst as reference for extortion. This person has some hidden agenda and seems to think that I'm the creator/developer behind Burst, not sure why, but most likely due to my contribution to the source code : https://github.com/BurstProject/burstcoin/pull/1, expect some FUD to appear in this thread soon.

This is the origin of all the FUD that has been posted in the last few pages. It now seems that either this extortionist wants to damage the coins I'm invested in, or my reputation.

The reason for this is most likely because of the recent SilkCoin incident, where our lead developer dumped the pre-mine and ran away with the funds. Now for those of you who never heard of SilkCoin we had established a community team, of which I was the first member. Once the lead developer dumped the pre-mine the community naturally started pointing fingers at us, and in turn since I was the first member of the team and the closest in contact with the developer prior to the incident, people then used me as a scapegoat.

This person posting all this FUD is most likely someone who lost money in SilkCoin and is trying to put the blame on me for it. If anyone wants to check my credibility as a designer, they are welcome to ask the BlackCoin community, where I've been paid to work on most of their projects over the course of the last 2 months. If anyone of you would like to see the extent of the work I did for them, just let me know and I will post all of it.

As for the Duff-Man accusations, the only thing I see similar in our designs is that we both use a "Flat-styled" design which is basically a vibrant color palette and no use of shadows, which is the most popular type/area of design currently for example : https://dribbble.com/search?q=Flat+Design

This person believes that all coins I invest or contribute to are "scams" and apparently according to "IKnowYou's" logic I am also now the developer behind both Burst and Crypti (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=654463.0). Anyone thinking normally would know that this is quite a laughable accusation.
[/quote]
tk808
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1124

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 05:42:49 AM

Coins Source is in the process of Trust Verifying* the Crypti Team, so far we've confirmed 2 of their team members (awaiting the last 1 or 2) and have had several run-ins interviews with them.

Edit: I wouldn't have too much worries regarding Crypti at this point.
crowetic
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1072

https://crowetic.com | https://qortal.org

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2014, 02:12:16 PM

Coins Source is in the process of Trust Verifying* the Crypti Team, so far we've confirmed 2 of their team members (awaiting the last 1 or 2) and have had several run-ins interviews with them.

I also wouldn't worry about BURST, it's a solid coin with a solid dev. This guy is just a douche.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
             ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                            ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                               ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▒▒▒▒▒     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒            ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
           ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..Web and Application hosting.
     ⊙ decentralized infrastructure
    ..leveling and voting.
| https://qortal.org - Infrastructure for the future World
            Founder/current dev group facilitator
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
rabbiter

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 02:29:08 PM

I also wouldn't worry about BURST, it's a solid coin with a solid dev. This guy is just a douche.

Only been out two weeks, anonymous developer, no source code. Sorry but what are basing he is 'solid' on?

It's not like scammers run around saying they are scammers. Lol.
michaelb87

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 02:42:56 PM

Solid coin, don't make me laugh. Just a piece of crap that will go nowhere
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 02:59:31 PM

i noticed that there is no source since release, this isn't good for the coin at all, the price is crap too, they might hide a hidden premine or other shit, not something that you call solid indeed...

the only good thing is the mining with less electricity than gpu, but i don't like java as a language for coding coin, they should try to bring it to c++ or similar
Wulfcastle

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2014, 06:53:41 PM

This again....  Sigh

First you try to extort 10 BTC from me, now I'm part of some mega-conspiracy of yours that involves all recent scams. I've already explained myself on a number of occasions, I'm not going to waste my energy typing out another full response.

Anyone who's curious is welcome to take a look at the Burst thread to see my replies.
Iknowyou (OP)

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 07:10:01 PM

This again....  Sigh

First you try to extort 10 BTC from me, now I'm part of some mega-conspiracy of yours that involves all recent scams. I've already explained myself on a number of occasions, I'm not going to waste my energy typing out another full response.

Anyone who's curious is welcome to take a look at the Burst thread to see my replies.

For someone who was involved only a month or two ago with one of the biggest scams on this forum you sure do act like a arrogant fuckhead....maybe you want to be humble for someone who was part of stealing a ton of BTC off people here literally weeks ago.

Yeah yeah it was your team member than ran off and you knew nothing....yeah sure.
crowetic
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1072

https://crowetic.com | https://qortal.org

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2014, 08:57:04 PM

i noticed that there is no source since release, this isn't good for the coin at all, the price is crap too, they might hide a hidden premine or other shit, not something that you call solid indeed...

the only good thing is the mining with less electricity than gpu, but i don't like java as a language for coding coin, they should try to bring it to c++ or similar

source is there, and they are going to move it to C++ I believe. There was definitely no premine.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
             ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                            ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓