Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 12:29:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SCAM ALERT! SOME WILL BE A SHOCK! USECOIN! BURSTCOIN! CRYPTI!  (Read 3035 times)
HunterS

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 09:03:48 PM

Coins Source is in the process of Trust Verifying* the Crypti Team, so far we've confirmed 2 of their team members (awaiting the last 1 or 2) and have had several run-ins interviews with them.

Edit: I wouldn't have too much worries regarding Crypti at this point.

I also wouldn't worry about BURST, it's a solid coin with a solid dev. This guy is just a douche.

Solid coin, don't make me laugh. Just a piece of crap that will go nowhere

i noticed that there is no source since release, this isn't good for the coin at all, the price is crap too, they might hide a hidden premine or other shit, not something that you call solid indeed...

the only good thing is the mining with less electricity than gpu, but i don't like java as a language for coding coin, they should try to bring it to c++ or similar

source is there, and they are going to move it to C++ I believe. There was definitely no premine.
the source has been there since start.where do people get their info from.what a joke.

jzhoulon

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 05:11:11 PM

Coins Source is in the process of Trust Verifying* the Crypti Team, so far we've confirmed 2 of their team members (awaiting the last 1 or 2) and have had several run-ins interviews with them.

Edit: I wouldn't have too much worries regarding Crypti at this point.

I also wouldn't worry about BURST, it's a solid coin with a solid dev. This guy is just a douche.

Solid coin, don't make me laugh. Just a piece of crap that will go nowhere

i noticed that there is no source since release, this isn't good for the coin at all, the price is crap too, they might hide a hidden premine or other shit, not something that you call solid indeed...

the only good thing is the mining with less electricity than gpu, but i don't like java as a language for coding coin, they should try to bring it to c++ or similar

source is there, and they are going to move it to C++ I believe. There was definitely no premine.
the source has been there since start.where do people get their info from.what a joke.

don't put in your heart, these guys are just blind since they were born, they can't see the src filefolder when they down load the miner or wallet sever, so pity, should blame their mom for born them with blind

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: