Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 05:20:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 100BTC Loan (Secured with House)  (Read 1765 times)
JGrooms (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 11:26:37 PM
Last edit: August 25, 2014, 08:22:18 AM by JGrooms

We are Precision Mining Group LP. A Limited Partnership in the state of Delaware.

Here is a direct link of my ownership in the property. http://mcassessor.maricopa.gov/?s=142-28-499

We are looking for a 12-24 month term depending on the interest rates. 10-18%

What will the funds be used for? We would like to take the investment to buy 12 Spondoolies-Tech SP31 units. We currently have two on order. We have 600 AMP service, and ready to get this off the ground.

I am looking to secure a loan using the equity of my house as a safe position to anyone interested in working with me. On Zillow the property claims to be valued at $248,000.00  but it is actually valued closer to $270,000.00. There is currently a first mortgage on the house with a balance of $141,800.00.

If you have any other questions feel free to ask me as this is not a scam in any way. We are a completely transparent company that answers to the IRS and follows SEC guidelines when looking for VC or investors in general. We can set this up as a short term loan or offer a buy in option of the company of which we are willing to offer 100% repayment of net proceeds to the investor until they are made whole. At which point we are willing to offer 80% of net profits minus 2% management fees and other fees required to running a business.

I appreciate the responses in regards to this, and I am sorry that I do not have a history on this website or any viable presence, but rest assured I will be more than happy to answer any questions I can to help build my legitimate credibility in this matter. You can make any inquiries directly to my attorney in regards to this deal. His name is Robert Baker and his email address is baker@tax-online.com

Joseph
AT101ET
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1348

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 11:28:46 PM

Before people start saying this has scam written all over it, why don't you upload documents as proof of ownership ? Get a contract drawn up and use it and fill the blanks. I'm sorry, but new account asking for this especially as mining becomes less profitable just seems so blatantly obvious...
haploid23
Legendary

Activity: 812
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2014, 11:49:45 PM

We are looking to offer between 10-18% interest on the loan as that seems more than fair considering the situation.

Or, I can just buy my own mining equipment and get 100% of the profit, with zero risk of problems between two people. And to top it off, I'll even get to keep the equipment at the end to continue mining, or sell off to recoup some of the investment.

ozycash

Activity: 288
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2014, 06:18:39 AM

llc registered but no company name? that screams scam straight away!
first and only post.....scam
does not actually own the house....scam
about $500,000 and collateral of about $20,000 after fees etc......scam
no time specified for repayment.....scam!
shall i go in!

the best faucet instant payment
melds39

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 03:04:48 PM

about $500,000 and collateral of about $20,000 after fees etc......scam

100 btc is about $50,000... not trying to condone the loan, just saying you have an extra zero there.

Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 05:45:07 PM

I can do this, if you can secure a home-equity loan with which you purchase $100K in Litecoins with to use as collateral.

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
JGrooms (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 05:52:10 PM

I can do this, if you can secure a home-equity loan with which you purchase $100K in Litecoins with to use as collateral.

Thanks for your interest but that does not help the cause as I would be taking a line out of my house directly and paying interest in two places. There is no benefit to that method as I would just go to the bank and get a loan directly if that was an option but it is not.

Joseph
Bitcoins101

Activity: 826
Merit: 508

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 09:41:51 PM

Thanks for your interest but that does not help the cause as I would be taking a line out of my house directly and paying interest in two places. There is no benefit to that method as I would just go to the bank and get a loan directly if that was an option but it is not.

Joseph
In that case, you might be better off just taking a line out on your house directly and forgetting about bitcoins.

jonald_fyookball
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004

Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 03:46:19 AM

We are Precision Mining Group LP. A Limited Partnership in the state of Delaware.

just did a record search. no such corporation in Delaware.

haploid23
Legendary

Activity: 812
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2014, 07:24:50 AM

just did a record search. no such corporation in Delaware.

Busted. OP, go ahead and wiggle yourself out of this one.

leex1528

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 03:45:20 PM

Here is a direct link of my ownership in the property. http://mcassessor.maricopa.gov/?s=142-28-499

We are looking for a 12-24 month term depending on the interest rates. 10-18%

What will the funds be used for? We would like to take the investment to buy 12 Spondoolies-Tech SP31 units. We currently have two on order. We have 600 AMP service, and ready to get this off the ground.

I am looking to secure a loan using the equity of my house as a safe position to anyone interested in working with me. On Zillow the property claims to be valued at $248,000.00  but it is actually valued closer to $270,000.00. There is currently a first mortgage on the house with a balance of $141,800.00.

If you have any other questions feel free to ask me as this is not a scam in any way. We are a completely transparent company that answers to the IRS and follows SEC guidelines when looking for VC or investors in general. We can set this up as a short term loan or offer a buy in option of the company of which we are willing to offer 100% repayment of net proceeds to the investor until they are made whole. At which point we are willing to offer 80% of net profits minus 2% management fees and other fees required to running a business.

I appreciate the responses in regards to this, and I am sorry that I do not have a history on this website or any viable presence, but rest assured I will be more than happy to answer any questions I can to help build my legitimate credibility in this matter. You can make any inquiries directly to my attorney in regards to this deal. His name is Robert Baker and his email address is baker@tax-online.com

Joseph

I also need a loan to mine, buy a house, pay off my loans.  I think 1,000,000 BTC should cover everything

My collateral will be:  A picture of a nice cat

I think I can provide 1% interest over the course of the loan.  Umm  I will also promise to pay back....

Sincerely, me

nwfella
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1000

Well hello there!

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 11:04:32 PM

lmfao @ lexx, brutal, just brutal with the kitty picture and all.

¯¯̿̿¯̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿̿)͇̿̿)̿̿̿̿ '̿̿̿̿̿̿\̵͇̿̿\=(•̪̀●́)=o/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿̿

Gimme the crypto!!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: