Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 08:54:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: This TRUST thingy is for the birds. I'm now high risk and a Racist.  (Read 6193 times)
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 12:23:15 AM

I have not done a single thing toward Bicknellski, in fact coming to his defense when Josh Zerlan once accused him of being a pedophile, of which I don't believe he is/was.

Yet, here we are him calling me a racist.

I'll make a deal with you. If you can prove that I am a racist, I will leave this community and never return.

I have never given a single person Negative Trust, nor gone outta my way to notify mods because of some posts sans a couple suicide threads and one dude who needed to be informed about.

I've also spend countless months (logged in time) investigating shit, probably saving people countless millions, along with fodder for past, ongoing and future lawsuits.

~Bruno Kucinskas

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 3015

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2014, 12:24:47 AM

I think his feedback would carry more weight if he included a "Reference" link.

Maybe PM him (he is the only one who can remove it) and ask him where you were racist?

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 12:37:55 AM

I think his feedback would carry more weight if he included a "Reference" link.

Maybe PM him (he is the only one who can remove it) and ask him where you were racist?

I already sent him a PM kindly asking him to remove it. I seriously don't have the red-ass toward him and don't have a clue as to where he's coming from, let alone why he would even consider doing such a thing.

Like I said, it doesn't cross my mind one iota to give anybody a negative trust rate.

Thanks for the reply, Vod.

~Bruno Kucinskas
BadBear
v2.0
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1127

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2014, 01:09:06 AM

I'm confused how you see what you posted in the image shown, when you are using default trust, and bick is not in default trust or the extended network based on it.

1Kz25jm6pjNTaz8bFezEYUeBYfEtpjuKRG | PGP: B5797C4F

Tired of annoying signature ads? Ad block for signatures
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 01:21:03 AM

^^^I'm just as confused too, bud. Now, I'm not seeing it underneath my name next to my posts, but that's how I discovered it was there having no reason to visit my profile hence able to see it there.

Are you saying that nobody is able to see it sans checking my profile, i.e. via reading normal  Roll Eyes posts of mine?

Thanks for looking into this, BB, and I have kindly ask B to reconsider his negative trust toward me. Given such from Josh Z or Joshua Z may be understandable, but not from B after I've defended him in the past and have no qualms with him.

~Bruno Kucinskas
Somekindabitcoin

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 01:23:09 AM

I can see it.

I guess when you add other users to your trust list, then they'd be able to see feedback from that member's trust group as well.

But idk.
Al the Alpaca

Activity: 205
Merit: 100

The Future Of Work

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 01:25:07 AM

What a fuckin' idiot this Bruno dude is. Why the fuck doesn't he sign in with one of his alts and see for himself what can or can't be seen.

I move we ban this asshole from the forum, for there's enough idiots about.

~Al the Alpaca

PS: I don't see any negative trust, so crawl back under you rock, fuckturd.

█ ANN THREAD █
Whitepaper
【BLACKBOX OS】
The Future of Work. Decentralized.
TELEGRAMFACEBOOK
TWITTERYOUTUBE
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 01:26:01 AM

^^^Thanks, Al.  Wink Wink Wink

I can see it.

I guess when you add other users to your trust list, then they'd be able to see feedback from that member's trust group as well.

But idk.

Seriously? I didn't see if with my Al the Alpaca account.
BadBear
v2.0
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1127

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2014, 01:37:51 AM

^^^Thanks, Al.  Wink Wink Wink

I can see it.

But idk.

Seriously? I didn't see if with my Al the Alpaca account.

He is not using default trust. Well he is, but along with others he has added to his own list, so yes he is going to see different results. People with customized trust lists need to stop confusing other people, or at least state up front they are using a custom trust list.

1Kz25jm6pjNTaz8bFezEYUeBYfEtpjuKRG | PGP: B5797C4F

Tired of annoying signature ads? Ad block for signatures
haploid23
Legendary

Activity: 812
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2014, 01:41:38 AM

I don't see anything red in your account until after I click on trust. Even if it is red, Bruno what's the big deal? You're never in the marketplace section anyways, and that's the only time your profile will show up red if someone does NOT have a default trust list.

Mirdude

Activity: 319
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 03:01:03 AM

How come he called you racist, did he remove it or did a staff remove it?
devthedev
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1004

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 03:27:17 AM

The staff doesn't remove any trust feedback. Even if it's a blatant lie.

Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 04:58:38 AM

It's still there.

I'm guessing he called me a racist because I used the contrived term Nigger-JEW (as written) when referring to only one particular individual.

I'm 25% Jewish (whatever the fuck that means or suppose to represent) and have a cute mixed nephew, of which I didn't disown my niece for having such a critter (<---JokE).

The only other time I was called out for being a racist was on a thread I started about the same niece's boyfriend beating the shit outta her and I went on a diatribe expressing the N-word a helluva lot.

To be clear once again, I have not one iota qualm with the Jewish race or of anybody of color.

I'm going on record here and now in stating that I have sent PMs to Joshua Zipkin calling him a Nigger-JEW due to the way that asshole has treated his customers after amassing millions into his coffer.

Peace, all.

~Bruno Kucinskas
FarSky7

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 06:47:32 AM

Phinneas Gage 2.0
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 03:23:32 PM

I'm seeing it again:

And, some other person as opted to give me negative trust via only asking a question sans a reference.

It seems to me that some most respected person (not using myself as an example, but some other) can easily have their rep destroyed via rogue accounts.
Harvey Specter

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 03:36:54 PM

You've got bad trust on this account but why are you not using your main account bruno? plus this guy isn't even on default trust.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 03:38:14 PM

I am so fuckin' confused about this Trust thingy. I just logged into my Bitcoin 100 user account to see what it's able to see and, low and behold, nothing. Not even when I click the Trust link. Nothing there.

What the fuck am I missing and am I making a big deal of something that's probably not relevant? I'm just currently under the impression that what I see is what any newbie in the world would see, and that's what concerns me.

Look forward to having this explained again to me, of which I see it's been explained a myriad a times to others, yet I still can't get my head wrapped around the concept.

Thanks in advance, all.

~Bruno Kucinskas
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 03:40:38 PM

You've got bad trust on this account but why are you not using your main account bruno? plus this guy isn't even on default trust.

I haven't disclosed publicly why I'm not using the Phinnaeus Gage account, but BadBear is fully aware as to why I'm not. FYI, it's not banned from posting or anything nefarious. Just personal. Apologies for not disclosing why at this penning, bud.

~Bruno Kucinskas
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 03:45:43 PM

Well, you have said all sorts of racist stuff. You reap what you sew.

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
BitCoinDream
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1204

The revolution will be digital

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 03:46:01 PM

I haven't disclosed publicly why I'm not using the Phinnaeus Gage account, but BadBear is fully aware as to why I'm not. FYI, it's not banned from posting or anything nefarious. Just personal. Apologies for not disclosing why at this penning, bud.

~Bruno Kucinskas

This phrase (the bold one) only comes from those who deal accounts in a certain section of this forum. Should I assume that even u joined that league Bruno ?

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: