Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:41:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: KLYEMAX Studios - MRKLYE Unofficial Reimbursement Thread  (Read 4647 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
ABitInterested (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 02:26:54 AM

Hello everyone,

I recently made this post announcing some new startup projects in regards to XXXProfit which was originally announced last year.

I have reached out to MRKLYE and he has verbally agreed to help when possible with some outreach and promotion on some of these projects and the type of help needed should be something he is familiar with. In exchange I am going to set aside 5 to 10% of each project (from my own holdings) to go towards the repayment of those owed money by KLYEMAX Studios. If MRKLYE does help with these projects when it's time it will be possible for him to make extra money in addition to the percentage I am setting aside and will facilitate faster reimbursement.

This arrangement will be mutually beneficial so no need to argue for months over motives. One of the key things we will need on some of these new projects is participation by other webcam models and knowing the business will allow Kyle to do something he is familiar with. Hopefully he has some connections in this regard as well.

Regardless of the outcome I am willing to contribute 5 to 10% of each project to this repayment pool except where it may be detrimental to any one project. In other words it may be somewhat flexible depending on specifics at the time.

If you are owed money by KLYEMAX Studios please contact me and provide proof and relevant details. Kyle has agreed to confirm this information where needed.

Cheers

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
MRKLYE
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1003

Designer - Developer

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2014, 05:32:34 AM

Thank you for reaching out and helping my investors and myself sir. It blows me away the generosity that you have brought fourth in offering Klyemax this. We will work together where possible to speed up the return of investors funds. I will do what I can to help your projects and hopefully get you off the ground and successful.

Please get ahold of me with any questions or project help you need.

Thank you,

Kyle.T

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄████▀▀`````````▀▀████▄
███▀```````````````````▀███
███`````````````````````````███
██```````````██``██````````````██
██````````▄▄▄▄██▄▄██▄▄▄▄`````````██
██`````````▀██████████████▄````````██
██`````````````███`````▀████`````````██
▐█▌`````````````███`````▄███▀`````````▐█▌
▐█▌`````````````███████████▄``````````▐█▌
▐█▌`````````````███▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄````````▐█▌
▐█▌`````````````███```````████````````▐█▌
██`````````````███`````▄▄████````````██
██`````````▄██████████████▀````````██
██````````▀▀▀▀██▀▀██▀▀▀▀`````````██
██```````````██``██````````````██
███`````````````````````````███
███▄```````````````````▄███
▀████▄▄`````````▄▄████▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
FREE
BITCOINS.com

`````````▄
````````▄█▄
``````▄█████▄
`````█████████
```▄███████████▄
``███████████████
`█████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
██▌▀███████████████
`██``▀████████████
``██▄```▀████████
```▀███▄▄`█████▀
``````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

FAUCET
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

``````````````````▄▄▄▄▄▄
``````````````````██████
``````````````````██████
``````````````````██████
``````````██████``██████
``````````██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████

██████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

XCHANGE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

```````````▄
`````````▄██
```````▄████
`````▄██████████▄
`````▀███████████▄
```````▀████``▀████
█``````▄`▀██````▀██
██▄````██▄`▀``````█
████▄``████▄
`▀███████████▄
``▀██████████▀
```````████▀
```````██▀
```````▀

SWAP
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ABitInterested (OP)

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 10:25:30 AM

Will do, startups so progress will be slow at first but we'll be doing some tests and outreach soon regardless.

Take care
Chef Ramsay
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 05:33:20 PM

Klye has the spreadsheet with peoples wallet addresses for repayment.
Josepht

Activity: 1008
Merit: 515

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2014, 05:37:16 PM

Not only Klye. You can find it here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/tCnjqBco56B5Ws_BDVcJpmg/htmlview
ABitInterested (OP)

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 06:12:13 PM

Not only Klye. You can find it here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/tCnjqBco56B5Ws_BDVcJpmg/htmlview

Sweet, thanks.
Mrrr

Activity: 617
Merit: 528

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 10:34:41 PM

I must say that out of all the bogus investment plans posted on /securities this turns out to be one of the best. Investors got a pic of KLYE with sparkles in his ass, pics of KLYE banging diplodocus.

burp...
BayAreaCoins
Legendary

Activity: 3920
Merit: 1241

Owner at AltQuick.com & FreeBitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2014, 07:57:15 AM

I must say that out of all the bogus investment plans posted on /securities this turns out to be one of the best. Investors got a pic of KLYE with sparkles in his ass, pics of KLYE banging diplodocus.

I can't help but laugh a tiny little bit.

Klye got people to look at his wang and give him 25btc Cheesy

https://AltQuick.com/exchange/ - Trade altcoins & Bitcoin Testnet coins with real Bitcoin. Fast, private, and easy!
https://FreeBitcoins.com/faucet/ - Load your AltQuick exchange account with free Bitcoins & Testnet every 10 minutes.
NotLambchop

Activity: 378
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 11:45:25 AM

The tragedy of man is not the pettiness of his dreams, but how laughably short he falls from making them a reality. --???
jonsi
Legendary

Activity: 1397
Merit: 1019

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 08:13:10 PM

Pfff, I'm starting to loose my confidence in Abi for involving with Kyle...
ABitInterested (OP)

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 09:30:51 PM

Don't know the dude, but tired of seeing this post on the front page especially since many think it's me thanks to Mr. Lambchop.
NotLambchop

Activity: 378
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 03:55:04 AM

Don't know the dude, but tired of seeing this post on the front page especially since many think it's me thanks to Mr. Lambchop.

You're promising to pay the debt of another deadbeat, while (in your other threads) posting excuses for not paying your own?

Hey everyone, let me clear a few things up.

Yes I am a workaholic...

And a perfectionist, no doubt.
Mauro Viseu

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 01:04:35 AM

FYI: His name is Mauro Viseu and he is a known scammer. Just google MAURO VISEU SCAMS and you can read about his scams on ripoffreport.com and other sites.

There are many victims world-wide. Mauro has been conning people from Cali, Colombia for years. He has dual citizenship from Canada and Portugal and uses a Colombian citizen - Diana Carolina Holgin to receive funds. He and Diana have a small child together. They are both scum.

Stay far away from any investment schemes from Mauro Viseu - he WILL steal your money.

AKA: Mr. Kyle, Kyle, Klyemax Studios, Kyle Atwell, JGaspar, Jason Gaspar, etc. etc.

STAY AWAY FROM MAURO VISEU!

Investors: Please post your experience with Mauro Viseu on ripoffreport.com - Help protect other innocent investors and would-be victims.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: