Bitcoin Forum
July 14, 2024, 09:36:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: So where are we on Litecoin? how do we feel? it seems stable around $5  (Read 1616 times)
Keyara

Activity: 174
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 11:17:25 PM

I'm calling $3 in a month.  Hashlets taking market share from lite coin fan boys and feeding it to roi hungry bitcoiners

Yes. Those big mining operation sells as soon as they can for ROI.

When they get hold of 500M+ mining machine in the coming months, they will control even higher percentage of the total hash rate. There will be more selling per day and little demand due to investors lacking fate in ltc.
TheCloser

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 11:27:39 PM

Ltc has no special features. The course is manipulated by fraudsters.
A normal citizen does not understand why he should keep Ltc.

If btc drops to 370, then ltc stands on 2.5. Under 2.5 could buy one, because gamers buy.
Ultimately ltc will fall to the level of doge. This is just for gamblers.

I would say litecoins 'special feature' is that it makes btc look like sending a fuckin money gram to South Sudan, I have barely clicked send to cash out poolside before it's already confirmed in my wallet. Once people start spending it, especially for micro transactions like a cup of coffee. I agree what the fellow tried to state with his poor English which is that unfortunately for everyone, while we were watching btc, china DOMINATED ltc, for people mining btc, look at the top pools compared to ltc, not only are they all in china, the websites are designed to be for mainlanders and not the global community. There is so much Chinese, I can't even navigate with google translate enough to register or even apply for an acc. IMO silverfish fucked everyone and they probably control over 50% of the supply if they even have a fraction of what they mined left...

So?? Fastcoin's 10 second transaction time, makes Litecoin 2.5minutes look like a car without wheels trying to drive uphill.

Litecoin is 100% Bitcoin clone with no noteworthy features over Bitcoin. It's true price is 0/worthless

Do you see how many blocks in fastcoin are abandoned? There is a fine line between fast and too fast.
DurbanPoison

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 11:27:50 PM

Stable for now but it is doubtful litecoin will ever regain its former glory.
darkota

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 12:22:01 AM

If btc drops to 370, then ltc stands on 2.5. Under 2.5 could buy one, because gamers buy.

I would say litecoins 'special feature' is that it makes btc look like sending a fuckin money gram to South Sudan, I have barely clicked send to cash out poolside before it's already confirmed in my wallet. Once people start spending it, especially for micro transactions like a cup of coffee. I agree what the fellow tried to state with his poor English which is that unfortunately for everyone, while we were watching btc, china DOMINATED ltc, for people mining btc, look at the top pools compared to ltc, not only are they all in china, the websites are designed to be for mainlanders and not the global community. There is so much Chinese, I can't even navigate with google translate enough to register or even apply for an acc. IMO silverfish fucked everyone and they probably control over 50% of the supply if they even have a fraction of what they mined left...

So?? Fastcoin's 10 second transaction time, makes Litecoin 2.5minutes look like a car without wheels trying to drive uphill.

Litecoin is 100% Bitcoin clone with no noteworthy features over Bitcoin. It's true price is 0/worthless

Do you see how many blocks in fastcoin are abandoned? There is a fine line between fast and too fast.

That wasn't the point I was making. I was saying that Litecoin's speed is Nothing compared to other alt-coins speed.

Litecoin has Absolutely Nothing going for it.
rikkejohn

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 12:42:53 AM

That wasn't the point I was making. I was saying that Litecoin's speed is Nothing compared to other alt-coins speed.

Litecoin has Absolutely Nothing going for it.

Well, that's not true, is it?

It has market share, market cap and mining difficulty that makes it impossible to mine and dump.

It has widespread adoption and is known as the only coin other than BTC to have made people into millionaires.

It has tradition and history.

What kind of mind believes that the above counts for nothing?

Just to add, your prediction from a couple of months ago that DRK was about to take over LTC as the second crypto was hideously wrong.

DRK crashed, even against LTC, and is now falling behind a scam coin (allegedly) like Monero.

The bitterness you have for LTC is obvious. But looking at your post history, every call you make seems to be wrong or misguided or just desperate.

You're a joke.

1PkwpyTLo5TfagzCPgjdvQFNVzuEyHViGt
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: