Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:23:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Make 100% free BTC/LTC daily  (Read 3052 times)
kingscrown (OP)

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

http://fuk.io - check it out!

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2014, 02:51:33 AM
Last edit: August 26, 2014, 12:01:40 AM by kingscrown

This goes from few days but people seem to miss it.

You can get every 24h a fraction of your current BTC/LTC by using Cryptsy.

Steps are as follows:
1. Make account - click here
2. Deposit BTC or LTC
3. Every 24h you will get share of this exchanges fees

Now we are in BTC/LTC PoS mode kind of.

of course - do not deposit more than you can loose.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fryarminer

Activity: 686

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 02:56:36 AM

Operative word: "Craptsy".

I suppose there's no such thing as "free".
kingscrown (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2014, 03:00:40 AM

Operative word: "Craptsy".

I suppose there's no such thing as "free".

they enver had BTC/LTC withdrawal issues [just other coins] so i believe this is almost *sure* way to make extra coins.
but of course i wont give my head for it. i DID send tchem more LTC/BTC than i would tho. so far paying good!

pedrog
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 03:20:39 AM

What Are Balance Rebates?

Balance rebates are basically a cut of our collected transaction fees for users who hold balances in certain currencies on our exchange. Currently the currencies we collect fees on are BTC, LTC, and USD. Users who have a balance in these currencies will be included in the pool of users who get a daily rebate in the same currency.

How Much Will I Earn in Balance Rebates?

We pay a 2% rebate. Balance calculations include available and held for order balances.  So even if all your funds are held for open orders, they are included in the calculation.

So for example: We collect 10 BTC in trade fees in a day. This leaves 0.2 BTC available for rebates (2%). If you had 100 BTC on account and between all users the sum of all balances was 10,000 BTC, then you would receive 1% of the total rebate for that day. In this case that would be a 0.002 BTC daily rebate. Balances and rebates are calculated and distributed separately for each of the BTC, LTC, and USD currencies.

When Do I Get Paid My Cryptsy Points and Balance Rebates?

The program which calculates payouts and makes disbursements runs after midnight EST every day. Usually around 2am EST.

http://blog.cryptsy.com/post/94775274327/updates-to-cryptsy-points-program-and-new-balance

Oh, now I know why I'm getting transfers from user "Cryptsy"...

ndnh
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1005

New Decentralized Nuclear Hobbit

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 07:07:38 AM

Balance rebates are basically a cut of our collected transaction fees for users who hold balances in certain currencies on our exchange. Currently the currencies we collect fees on are BTC, LTC, and USD. Users who have a balance in these currencies will be included in the pool of users who get a daily rebate in the same currency.

We pay a 2% rebate. Balance calculations include available and held for order balances.  So even if all your funds are held for open orders, they are included in the calculation.

So for example: We collect 10 BTC in trade fees in a day. This leaves 0.2 BTC available for rebates (2%). If you had 100 BTC on account and between all users the sum of all balances was 10,000 BTC, then you would receive 1% of the total rebate for that day. In this case that would be a 0.002 BTC daily rebate. Balances and rebates are calculated and distributed separately for each of the BTC, LTC, and USD currencies.

The program which calculates payouts and makes disbursements runs after midnight EST every day. Usually around 2am EST.

http://blog.cryptsy.com/post/94775274327/updates-to-cryptsy-points-program-and-new-balance

I wondered too. Getting a few satoshis everyday
rz20
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 07:41:18 AM

The problem is if they stop the wallet ane you can't get the funds back for a week.
Pharas

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 08:25:19 AM

What they do with your funds? Is there a big risk of losing them?
FFrost

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 08:27:39 AM

For 10btc you make 0.002 btc a day? Why would you risk that much for such a small Payout?
xcapator

Activity: 322
Merit: 252

Here I Am !!

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 12:30:40 PM

OP, you should change your thread title. I am not gonna make free BTC/LTC unless I have some amount in my account, in short it ain't free

Chemistry1988
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 12:40:00 PM

We pay a 2% rebate. Balance calculations include available and held for order balances.  So even if all your funds are held for open orders, they are included in the calculation.

Would you mind sharing how much you receive a day (as a % of your balance)?  Smiley
kingscrown (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2014, 02:26:40 PM

For 10btc you make 0.002 btc a day? Why would you risk that much for such a small Payout?

not real big risk since Cryptsy is not really unknown exchange +.. better than keepign tchem in wallet and not working

franckuestein
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1130

Truth will out!

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2014, 02:34:34 PM

To make free BTC/LTC on that site you first have to send...  Grin Grin Grin

This reminds me to the SharexCoin exchange... what a scam dev... selling exchange shares --> The customers receive a little amount of the fees and some weeks later exchange closed...  Cheesy

Bye, bye... don't risk your money!

[ AVAILABLE SIGNATURE SPACE ]
Bitbirdhunt

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 02:43:10 PM

It's not free you have to risk your btc first,and what you get is some pennies back??
kingscrown (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2014, 02:46:45 PM

This reminds me to the SharexCoin exchange... what a scam dev... selling exchange shares --> The customers receive a little amount of the fees and some weeks later exchange closed...  Cheesy

hey i said clearly - risk what you can loose Smiley

franckuestein
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1130

Truth will out!

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2014, 03:02:03 PM

hey i said clearly - risk what you can loose Smiley

Yes, but...

If as FFrost said, you have to invest 10BTC to win just 0.002 BTC a day... that's not a "great" investment, imao.

[ AVAILABLE SIGNATURE SPACE ]
BRE
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1014

Lucky.lat | Marketing Solutions & Implementations

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2014, 03:11:14 PM

craptsy  Grin
cryptsy clone names ?

btw good luck for that site , i will check it soon maybe its legit after all

Lucky.lat | Marketing Solutions & Implementations

https://lucky.lat/

Contact Us!
sales@lucky.lat
BigMac
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 03:15:50 PM

craptsy  Grin
cryptsy clone names ?

Cryptsy is crappy from time to time and so it is called "craptsy". Tongue

If as FFrost said, you have to invest 10BTC to win just 0.002 BTC a day... that's not a "great" investment, imao.

True. A daily 0.02% "return" is terrible.

CoinsCoinsEverywhere

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 08:37:18 PM

craptsy  Grin
cryptsy clone names ?

Cryptsy is crappy from time to time and so it is called "craptsy". Tongue

My experience with Cryptsy has been pretty good.  A few deposits have taken longer than I think they should have, but for the most part, things have gone smoothly.

True. A daily 0.02% "return" is terrible.

If that were a normal fiat bank account, I'd take that in a heartbeat.  It's like 7.5% per year.  But that's not a lot if you're risking a lot of BTC on an exchange for it.  There's also too much maintenance involved.
ReBoRn

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

Bitcoin will survive

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 08:39:53 PM

craptsy  Grin
cryptsy clone names ?

Its not clone name its Cryptsy but OP done some mistake and he need to fix this

koshgel
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 09:53:55 PM

The amount you make through this method is practically negligible.

You have to be doing some really high volume deposits for this to work. Not realistic
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: