Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:14:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: (WTB) Want to buy Spondoolies SP30 and SP10  (Read 789 times)
baldt (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 04:21:41 AM

Looking to buy Spondoolies SP30 august batch either US or EU
lowbander80
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 06:22:05 AM

placed a similar add few days ago and noone seems to be selling or at least in a reasonable price
intented to make ROI good luck anyway...
buckrogers
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1181

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 07:06:34 AM

I have PM'ed you a few times and it seems from other sources you are on here to scam.

Buyer/Seller beware!

Well I'm dr. spock I'm here to rock y'all
baldt (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 02:51:42 PM

I have PM'ed you a few times and it seems from other sources you are on here to scam.

Buyer/Seller beware!

I have no idea who the other "sources" have claimed that I am scamming from.... I reported a scammer (300 x SP10 to sell) and have bought 2 x SP10 from a member on here without using escrow. I have made you an offer for your server, requested escrow and offered a deposit up front to secure it while you wait for delivery, once received then I'll pay the balance through escrow before you send it.

If I pay upfront I want the delivery details changed at SP Tech. I have also bought 10 x SP10 from SP tech all paid for upfront....

You want full payment for a server up front for an item you claimed was in hand when it's not. If its done through escrow then you dont get any cash until i receive delivery of the unitI'm still happy to do the deal but ultimately this month i want 5 SP30, if anyone else is out there selling then I'll buy.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: