Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 01:02:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Please help me place my data on charts (HTML + javascript) Paying .1 BTC  (Read 826 times)
rascal777 (OP)

Activity: 132
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 06:20:44 AM

Hey,

I have created a small one task webservice, and I wish to simply plot a coin Balance History.  I have gotten the JSON data to the loaded webpage (See the network resource Random), I simply need to format the HTML code of CoinBalance.html to plot the data on the charts.  Or at least I think that is what I need. 

The URL of the webservice is:

http://54.88.211.250:8080/ChartsService/Static/CoinBalance.html    Pull up the page and hit F12 and refresh to see the loaded page elements.

I want the Finished HTML Page to be a graph for each Coin that has at least 2 associated data points.

The Graph will contain Date, (see the variable date), Num coins, and USD Balance.  This data will simply be pulled from the provided JSON Data in Random.

I want a page with a lot of charts stacked vertically, and the chart should look like the following chart:  http://www.amcharts.com/demos/multiple-value-axes/

I don't necessarily need that exact chart, but it would be nice.

BTC TIPS  19n2ienyueN4RiC38KFSZMQMgrNLgu9Uuc
expert4knowledge

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 12:16:25 PM

Do you like us to do it in excel,  a professional looking one and then you use the jpeg file? IF yes please send pm to me.

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                ▄███
              ▄███▌ █
             ▀▀▀██▄  █
           ▄███▄▄ ▀▀▀█
          █ █████▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄██ ███▄    █
        ▐███▀   ▀█   █
        ████     █   █
       ▄██▀▄█▄▄▄█▀   █
       ▀▄▄███▌      █
   ▄▄▄▀▀▀████       █
 ▄▀    ██ ██       █
▐▌     ██▌▐▌      ▀▄
█      ██ █         ▀▄
█      █▀▄▌          █
█   ▄▀█▄██           █
█ ▄▀      ▀▀▄▄▀▄     █
▀▀             █    █
               █  ▄▀
               ▀▄█
     ▀█████████████▄▄
  ▀ ▀▀▀███████████████▌
   ▀ ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ▄███████▄      ▄▄███████▄    ▄███▄    ▄███▄ ▄███▄      ▄███▄
▀ ▀▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▌       ▄████▀▀▀████▄   ▐████▀▀█████   ▀████▄  ▄████▀ █████▄    ▄█████
    ▀▀███████████████▀       █████     ████▌          ████▌    ▀████████▀    █████▄  ▄█████▌
   ▀ ▀████████████████▀ ▀    ██████████████▌   ▄▄██████████     ▄██████▄      █████▄▄█████▌
     ██████      ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    █████▀▀▀█████    ▄████████▄      ██████████▌
     ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄ ▄    ████▄▄   ▄▄█▄   ████▄  ▄█████  ▄█████▀▀█████▄     ████████▌
     █████████████████▀        ▀███████████   ▀████████████  ████▀    ▀████      ██████▌
     ██████████████▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀        ▀▀        █████
                                                                                ▄█████
                                                                            ▄███████▀
                                                                            ▀████▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  LIGHTPAPER...
|Instant Deposit
✓ 24/7 Support
Referral Program
rascal777 (OP)

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 01:17:50 PM

Excel and JPeg should not be in this conversation.   I want a HTML file that is a derivative of the CoinBalance.html file that is located at my first link.  What I need is someone who is knows javascript to work on this.

A good javascripter should realize this, but I should mention it also.  The JSON data for the chart is located at: http://54.88.211.250:8080/ChartsService/Random

Metalou

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 09:24:03 PM

Hi,

Currently on vacation so have free time to make some devs. Mainly skilled in java with 3yrs in backend but also frontend using js.

Let me know if someones already fixed it for you or you're interested in letting me do it.

Regards
rascal777 (OP)

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 12:22:44 PM

Hey Metalou,

I have received your work and it is great!    Payment will be pending soon.

Metalou

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 07:30:02 PM

Payment received.
Ty for all
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: