Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 05:07:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SCAM - @Cryptoasian Proof of Developer aka POD Scam - Paidoffs  (Read 2485 times)
Epiu (OP)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 06:24:06 AM

Hello everyone,

I'm a developer of two coins that got verified by Proof of developer service, while i haven't scammed anyone i did pay off Crypto Asian to keep my identity a mystery and underwent no checks.

POD is a scam service that gets developers verified, some of the analysis may be legit but in my case i was able to manipulate the system.

I highly suggest you take a closer look into the service and the man who's really behind the service, just a warning in spite of the big ClusterCoin scandal that's occurring

Will not be revealing which two coins that are verified that i paid for, due to the circumstance their quite known and of high value coins on Bittrex.
newuser01

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 06:26:03 AM

Hello everyone,

I'm a developer of two coins that got verified by Proof of developer service, while i haven't scammed anyone i did pay off Crypto Asian to keep my identity a mystery and underwent no checks.

POD is a scam service that gets developers verified, some of the analysis may be legit but in my case i was able to manipulate the system.

I highly suggest you take a closer look into the service and the man who's really behind the service, just a warning in spite of the big ClusterCoin scandal that's occurring

Will not be revealing which two coins that are verified that i paid for, due to the circumstance their quite known and of high value coins on Bittrex.

hahha

hello

is this the Clustercoin dev?

Cheesy
z38630610
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 06:30:13 AM

on bittrex have so very high value , now what  price , now can exchange this coin ? bittrex now have waht value ,scandal after ?  scam helper

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
.JINBI..

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
...T H E   G O L D E N   I C O...
.────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────.
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
hellracer2011

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 06:32:04 AM

See how these Scam developers are trying desperately to defame him.

If you did really pay to him then You would have been launching another series of scam coins again,not desperate to defame him you scammer.
jimlite
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1018

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2014, 06:32:14 AM

Stop FUDing about CryptoAsian,
YOU have a newbie account here and claim
to have deved two coins? Tell me the
coins or I don't believe it.

Binance, hottest/largest alt exchange, 2BTC daily no verification. https://www.binance.com/?ref=13309371
NEED TO RENT A RIG? All algos at http://www.miningrigrentals.com/register?ref=627

✵ Super FAST block times      ✵ Block Explorer right in the wallet!     ✵ Stealth Addresses     ✵ PoW/PoS hybrid  
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Ancient Money
for a New World
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Join the conversation!
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀
████▄         █████████████▀
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

TWITTER

HunterS

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 06:37:52 AM

Hello everyone,

just get lost.anyone who cant post with their really account has no crediability.you are a not worth listening to.this sort of crap is killing crypto slowly day by day.its like 90% of people involved in crypto are 12 year olds.

crimealone

Activity: 644
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 07:25:45 AM

I don't trust cryptoasian. POD is a joke.
But if you can't use these two accounts to confirm what you said, it's useless.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Wandererfromthenorth

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 07:26:04 AM

This idiot is probably the Usecoin and Clustercoin dev (same person) and he is bullshitting about the Proof of Developer just to get it out of the system so he can scam again without people asking for his identity.

StealthSend

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

Because privacy is a basic human right.

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2014, 08:41:01 AM

Stop FUDing about CryptoAsian,
YOU have a newbie account here and claim
to have deved two coins? Tell me the
coins or I don't believe it.

CryptoAsian is a real person: http://cryptoasian.com/about/

His name is Chris Taylor and it's no secret.

The OP can't reveal his true identity because that would clearly open himself to charges of libel.

Bitcointalk should take down this thread, lest the operators become liable as accessories.
xinweiwei

Activity: 67

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 01:54:27 PM

see it,there are too many scams  Huh

saddampbuh
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1014

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 02:04:35 PM

i'll take your word for it

Be radical, have principles, be absolute, be that which the bourgeoisie calls an extremist: give yourself without counting or calculating, don't accept what they call ‘the reality of life' and act in such a way that you won't be accepted by that kind of ‘life', never abandon the principle of struggle.
thectspot

Activity: 68

Half Asian, Half Crypto

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2014, 09:26:47 PM

Prove to me that you paid me off.  I have only been tipped after POD was done by SSD dev and he gave me around 8000SSD.  I do not like lies as I am one of the most trustworthy person in Crypto. 

Proof of Paid Off - POPO

- Chris Taylor
Soul_eater_123
Legendary

Activity: 952

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 09:27:58 PM

Well that's convenient.  So you expect us to believe you an unknown scam coin developer who won't reveal any information over a trusted member of the community who is donating his time for free?  LMFAO.
Soul_eater_123
Legendary

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 09:29:30 PM

I don't trust cryptoasian. POD is a joke.
But if you can't use these two accounts to confirm what you said, it's useless.

It's not perfect but it's not a joke.  CryptoAsian is giving his services for free and helping the community.  I suppose it's to be expected that no good deed goes unpunished in the crypto world!
TaunSew

Activity: 756
Merit: 506

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 09:30:07 PM

What does a known developer even accomplish?  IPOs on this forum are technically illegal securities in most countries (so the developer may end up in prison).  As well ~ how do you know the 'developer' is not an actor or worse yet just some guy who paid somebody else to fork something?

IIRC that was that voice over actor who was busted doing voice overs for multiple scam coins and he knew about it.

There ain't no Revolution like a NEMolution.  The only solution is Bitcoin's dissolution! NEM!
Soul_eater_123
Legendary

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 09:36:27 PM

What does a known developer even accomplish?  IPOs on this forum are technically illegal securities in most countries (so the developer may end up in prison).  As well ~ how do you know the 'developer' is not an actor or worse yet just some guy who paid somebody else to fork something?

IIRC that was that voice over actor who was busted doing voice overs for multiple scam coins and he knew about it.

It only matters initially at best, after that the coin is pretty much the responsibility of the community.  The POD is there to increase trust in the initial period but nobody (unless they're really stupid) thinks that it can completely prevent scams.  Some people are shameless criminals and don't care if their name is associated with crime (assuming they didn't use aliases and fake documents). Cryptoasian is not claiming to be the FBI - he's doing a few simple checks to filter out the really shitty devs.
From Above

Activity: 700
Merit: 520

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 09:37:59 PM

LOL -wrong.

hope u know in a shitload of countries btc isnt even accepted as money or asset or whatever
its lawless goo.  if in my country i scam someone of 10000 BTC the law wouldnt care cuz they dont accept bitcoin as a legitimate form of money.   nobody would end up in prison for cryptocurrency ipo not even if u do this officially in the united states without delivering product at all LOL.  that being said ppl shouldnt wonder this place is utter mess.

why do u nifty ppl think these altcoins exist?  Roll Eyes  its the fecking epitome of ponzi.  

create a worthless waste material called "xyzcoin", hype it hard convert to bitcoin convert to fiat task accomplished.  thats what its all about.  making fiat money and thats it... thats what these ppl do and why they r here ...

if u want a future go educate urself and get a job

~CfA~

iampingu

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 09:38:58 PM

LOL -wrong.

hope u know in a shitload of countries btc isnt even accepted as money or asset or whatever
its lawless goo.  if in my country i scam someone of 10000 BTC the law wouldnt care cuz they dont accept bitcoin as a legitimate form of money.   nobody would end up in prison for cryptocurrency ipo not even if u do this officially in the united states without delivering product at all LOL.  that being said ppl shouldnt wonder this place is utter mess.

why do u nifty ppl think these altcoins exist?  Roll Eyes  its the fecking epitome of ponzi.  create a worthless waste material called "xyzcoin", hype it up convert to bitcoin convert to fiat task accomplished.  thats what its all about.  making fiat money and thats it... ppl

~CfA~

I actually agree with you to an extent
From Above

Activity: 700
Merit: 520

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 09:42:06 PM

I actually agree with you to an extent

it is the truth yet ppl say NO ! these coins have value ! they gonna be the next big thing.

then u just sit there facepalm ... and count the BTC they gave u when they bought ur coins of which u know r totally worthless ponzis Undecided

sad really sad

~CfA~

DELTA9

Activity: 102

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 09:43:30 PM

GitHub commits are the only PoD we need. Why are we trusting an Asian pastor to do research we should be doing ourselves?
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: