Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:43:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Attract Attention] Signature Making [Pay or Get Paid]  (Read 640 times)
Vortex20000 (OP)

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

sucker got hacked and screwed --Toad

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2014, 11:31:01 AM

Attract attention with a well-made signature!

Selling custom-made signatures for 5 mBTC (0.0005 BTC). You can use this for a signature campaign, your own personal use, whatever! All signatures are meant for Full Members and above, because they contain colors. Should you want a Member signature, I have no problem. However, you will not get a very nice looking signature as there will be no awesome colors to admire.

Check out some examples.

Freebitco.in Up to $200/hour. 50% referral commissions.

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

PrimeDice.com                Best Bitcoin Gambling Website        
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

Not satisfied? Here's the deal:

Payment Process (Order Process)

1) You order. Provide name and link as well as any other information. Favorite color? Cool, shoot it over. Want a particular font? That's nice too, just let me know.

2) I design. I'll finish it within a few days, I promise. Deadline: 4 days... or a free signature for you, provided it's not your fault it took 4+ days. If you send me some colors to work with on Sunday, a different set on Monday, and a completely different name or link on Tuesday, I will ignore you. Now and forever. You have been warned.

3) I show you. I'll post it in the section below this one for everyone to critique (unless you request me not to). Like it? Pay and you get the code. Please - on your integrity don't just take all the ideas and run.

4) You pay [or not].

5) We are happy [together].

6) Optional You leave some positive trust so other people don't think I'm a big bad wolf waiting to blow their house down. Either use the trust system or you could post on my reputation thread, to which you can find the link in my signature. Here it is for your convenience: Reputation thread.

7) Optional You decide you don't like the signature after a maximum of 1 hour and want a refund. PM me within that 1 hour and after attaining your promise not to use, sell, or distribute that signature, I'll refund you. I warn you, I will leave negative feedback if you ever violate our agreement that you do not use, sell, or distribute that signature. Newbies and Jr. Members may not attain refunds.

"If you test me, you will fail." - Acting Captain Hikaru Sulu of the Enterprise, Star Trek: Into Darkness

Current Order Signatures

None! Sad

More

If you want to be a signature designer, just PM me. If I have too much work, I'll send you the work needed, pay rate (ohh, hmm, minus 1% commission), and due date. You decide and if you're interested, you PM back the signature. If the signature is up to standard (I'm not forwarding an under-quality signature under my name) I'll just pass it along and give you 99% of the payment.

Sound good? Begin now.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: