Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 09:00:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Beware Cointerra !!! They SCAMMERS !!! FRAUD !!!  (Read 1118 times)
boyarov (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 11:47:16 AM

My name is Maksim. I leave in Russia.

I have Cointerra order CV8185 from January 5, 2014  for $6,851.28.
At May they offered to return my money back. I sent my bank info. And they promise to transfer about two weeks.
Than they promise to transfer money after 40 days because of rules.
Now was gone eight month and Cointerra not answering to me any more.
Phone +1 (512) 270-6050 always hold on answering machine. Website support not answering and emails too.

They advertise mining contracts and hardware. And I see websites updates. But it's SCAM !!!! Beware CoinTerra!!!!

CoinTerra, Inc. info :  11130 Jollyville Rd., Suite 303, Austin, TX 78759,  +1 (512) 270-6050

Please help me how I can affect to Cointerra and surcharge my money back ??
DustyRah

Activity: 530
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 06:15:15 PM

Laura (CoinTerra)

Hello,

Thank you for contacting CoinTerra.

Our legal department has provided the following:

“The company has defaulted on its secured notes. The Note Holders have senior, secured and, we believe, perfected liens on all of CoinTerra's assets, including servers. We have proposed a plan to the Note Holders. However, at this point we do not know how they are going to react to our proposal. The Note Holders are evaluating their options. Until this is resolved, CoinTerra will be unable to make further payments.”

What this means is that we cannot issue any payments to customers at this time. We will let you know if this situation changes or if there are any relevant new developments but, for now, we have no further information.

Best regards,

Laura
CoinTerra Support Team
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: