Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 06:53:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 3 Day Account Ban  (Read 1254 times)
CrissyCris (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 12:51:44 PM

Sorry Lucky Cris, you are banned from posting or sending personal messages on this forum.
Reposting moved threads (3 days)

Thanks BadBear for banding me for 3 days for reposting a post! You didn't even have the audacity to ask why I reposted the same post before you banned me - oh wait - you did, but it's not like I can even send you a PM to explain why. I've had my posts moved to the correct board before - and I always see some post letting me know that it was, in this case there wasn't one. When I didn't see my post in the thread I thought it belonged to, I created another one - yes, I'm guilty as can be. I thought I was reposting in the correct thread. But what the fuck ever.

If anyone wants it - My main account is for sale. I'm done with bitcointalk.org   Hell, feel free to buy this one too; this was my first account I forgot I created. Yes, I know I've said that I don't like the idea of selling accounts, but the only thing that seems to be legit on this forum are the fucking scams. POLICE THAT SHIT!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gordoh

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 01:35:57 PM

Don't leave us just because of a little misunderstanding...  Cry

I know it was an unfortunate turn of events, but im sure it will be handled soon.
BitcoinEXpress
Legendary

Activity: 1210
Merit: 1024

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 02:42:02 PM

Sorry Lucky Cris, you are banned from posting or sending personal messages on this forum.

Thanks BadBear for banding me for 3 days for reposting a post! You didn't even have the audacity to ask why I reposted the same post before you banned me - oh wait - you did, but it's not like I can even send you a PM to explain why. I've had my posts moved to the correct board before - and I always see some post letting me know that it was, in this case there wasn't one. When I didn't see my post in the thread I thought it belonged to, I created another one - yes, I'm guilty as can be. I thought I was reposting in the correct thread. But what the fuck ever.

If anyone wants it - My main account is for sale. I'm done with bitcointalk.org   Hell, feel free to buy this one too; this was my first account I forgot I created. Yes, I know I've said that I don't like the idea of selling accounts, but the only thing that seems to be legit on this forum are the fucking scams. POLICE THAT SHIT!

Check this crybaby out LOL

A 3 day ban elicits "forumcide" ROFL  Cheesy

A 3 day ban OMG, I'm so jealous because I have never been banned.

So you knowingly break a rule and think you can continue till you get a "warning", but get nailed instead....

So ironic your username is Lucky Cris

Seriously, a 3 day ban is nothing.

~BCX~

DannyHamilton
Legendary

Activity: 3388
Merit: 4653

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 02:54:47 PM

I see you are selling BTC for WU or Bank Wire here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=753804.0

Since you are leaving the forum, does that mean that you are no longer selling those bitcoins?

I've had a few people ask me to hold escrow for the transaction, but I don't want to waste time writing up an escrow agreement if you are no longer going to be participating in the transaction.

CrissyCris (OP)

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 07:29:45 PM

Since you are leaving the forum, does that mean that you are no longer selling those bitcoins?

I've had a few people ask me to hold escrow for the transaction, but I don't want to waste time writing up an escrow agreement if you are no longer going to be participating in the transaction.

Hi Danny, yes I'm still willing to sell to the members I've already agreed to sell to. I won't be home until later this evening, but of course I won't leave you guys hanging.
CrissyCris (OP)

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 07:39:33 PM

If anyone wants it - My main account is for sale. I'm done with bitcointalk.org   Hell, feel free to buy this one too; this was my first account I forgot I created. Yes, I know I've said that I don't like the idea of selling accounts, but the only thing that seems to be legit on this forum are the fucking scams. POLICE THAT SHIT!

So you knowingly break a rule and think you can continue till you get a "warning", but get nailed instead....

~BCX~

And I'm not a crybaby, I'm pissed. You out of all people... As much as you preach about these rules. Of course 3 days is nothing... It's the principle. My guess is I must've pissed the wrong somebody off.

And when the hell did I say I knowingly made the post in the wrong board? I posted it in the wrong damn board again because I thought I posted it in the wrong place the first time. I was trying to correct my fuck up, I didn't realize BadBear actually moved the post to that thread. Hell, I even tried to delete the post he reposted.

But whatever BCX. Scammers get a hell of a lot more play than legit members, no wonder they feel welcomed.

deadley
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1064

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 07:45:48 PM

Hi Danny, yes I'm still willing to sell to the members I've already agreed to sell to. I won't be home until later this evening, but of course I won't leave you guys hanging.

I am still willing to buy, so just send him msg from this account, he will make contract for us.
Provide him Bitcoin, if I will not be online then I will send you funds when I will wake up in morning.

BitcoinEXpress
Legendary

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 07:46:34 PM

~BCX~

And I'm not a crybaby, I'm pissed. You out of all people... As much as you preach about these rules. Of course 3 days is nothing... It's the principle. My guess is I must've pissed the wrong somebody off.

And when the hell did I say I knowingly made the post in the wrong board? I posted it in the wrong damn board again because I thought I posted it in the wrong place the first time. I was trying to correct my fuck up, I didn't realize BadBear actually moved the post to that thread. Hell, I even tried to delete the post he reposted.

But whatever BCX. Scammers get a hell of a lot more play than legit members, no wonder they feel welcomed.

Are you trying to say I am a scammer?

I never traded a single anything with anyone here.

I think throwing a "Crissy Fit" over a 3 day ban is a little on the freaky side.

Yes, I as well as quite a few find this amusing.

~BCX~
CrissyCris (OP)

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 10:46:12 PM

I think throwing a "Crissy Fit" over a 3 day ban is a little on the freaky side.

~BCX~

Why are you putting words in mouth? Don't start with me BCX because I'm sure you know I'm not afraid to challenge any of you guys - I enjoy putting y'all in your place. Go amuse yourself somewhere else. And I can't wait until your ass gets banned - I'll log in just to tease your ass. Oh, but you'll prolly be too proud to admit it
BitcoinEXpress
Legendary

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 11:19:55 PM

~BCX~

Why are you putting words in mouth? Don't start with me BCX because I'm sure you know I'm not afraid to challenge any of you guys - I enjoy putting y'all in your place. Go amuse yourself somewhere else. And I can't wait until your ass gets banned - I'll log in just to tease your ass. Oh, but you'll prolly be too proud to admit it

If I cried like you did over a 3 day ban I would deserve the ridicule.

Getting banned for three days is nothing.

~BCX~
BigMac
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 12:36:04 PM

I am still willing to buy, so just send him msg from this account, he will make contract for us.
Provide him Bitcoin, if I will not be online then I will send you funds when I will wake up in morning.

Since the ban is just 3 day long, I believe you should wait for it to end and use your original account afterwards.
Doing business with this new account may be considered ban evasion, and may cause your ban to be extended.

BitcoinEXpress
Legendary

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 01:59:07 PM

Thanks Danny, I didn't realize that there were some other conflicts going on here.

I'll let the dust settle and check back in for any new developments  Grin

Thanks for taking the time to work on this one.

Okay, I'm here. I can still do business; feedback left on my actual account of course. When my 3 day ban is over, I'll log in to leave feedback.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=756093

Blatant BAN EVASION here.

The rules are the rules  Grin

OP should get a ban extension !

~BCX~
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: