Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 11:34:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Public stoning of POWs -- Donetsk authorities exposed on camera as (neo)nazis  (Read 1869 times)
blablahblah (OP)

Activity: 775
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 01:55:34 PM
Last edit: August 26, 2014, 03:28:59 PM by blablahblah

Recap for those who missed it:

the Ukrainians had some Independence Day celebrations on the 24th. Meanwhile, in Donetsk, the "anti-Fascists" or whatever they like to call themselves held their own celebrations: parading Ukrainian POWs through the streets at gunpoint, while local Russian peasants recorded the event for posterity with their smart-phones, introduced themselves as "Fascists!", chanted "kneel!", and threw stones at the prisoners (except that I haven't been able to find any video link for that last one even though I saw it on TV; it's probably the hot property of one of the news networks).

Liveleak: http://youtu.be/Wrs1ScSWPM8
http://youtu.be/Me2If0uEzhA
http://youtu.be/tRXl8Gtb51M

photos: http://wiadomosci.gazeta.pl/wiadomosci/5,114944,16522822.html?i=0

I suppose everyone is sick of the last several months of Russia vs Ukraine threads, mostly thanks to the flood of mindless propaganda by the likes of Nemo-something, Crypto247, Balthazar and a couple of other sockpuppets. Now that the netizens have been suitably numbed by the Putin shills, we can probably expect Russia to proceed with further baby-steps to a full-on invasion of Ukraine.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Watoshi-Dimobuto

Activity: 840
Merit: 524

Yes!

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 02:45:55 PM
Last edit: August 25, 2014, 03:09:31 PM by Watoshi-Dimobuto

How about those civilians that is killed by indiscriminate shelling by the Ukrainian army? Is that ok for you right? It does not break Geneva convention?

How about you are one of those people in Donetsk that lose a family member due this Ukrainian army I doubt if you will only parade the prisoners.

This people is shelled for many days, they lose thousands of lives, cut off from needed supplies. What do you expect them to do. What you would do if it was you?
chopstick
Legendary

Activity: 992

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 02:50:53 PM

How many times must it be explained.

Porky aka Poroshenko has designated it as an "Anti-Terrorist Operation", not an actual war, therefore the normal geneva convention rules do not apply in Ukraine.

This was done on purpose because the Ukraine Gov has been consistently using cluster munitions and white phosphorus on their own civilian populations - both of which are highly illegal war crimes.

But not when it's designated as an ATO compared to an actual civil war.

Your whole argument is pointless. Nothing compares to the inhumanity of the junta. Thousands of civilians murdered by GRADs in their terroristic shelling campaign... and you are complaining about some PoW's being paraded around town. At least they weren't just outright shot.

There was a case a while back where the Ukraine Gov and the Rebels did a prisoner exchange. The POWs that the rebels gave to the Junta, were in perfect health. The POWs that the Ukraine Gov gave to the militia however... were heavily tortured and most of the bones in their bodies were broken. They are not expected to survive.

Your hypocrisy is not surprising, it is common in most people who support the junta and believe the Zionist propaganda machine.

Here are a couple vids showing the results of shelling in residential areas. There are dozens more available if you need me to dig them up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=owBmDp6fPvI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=voxfpGewjcw

Also, I do feel bad for the Ukraine army. most of them are just cannon fodder being mindlessly sent in to Die to further western political and economic interests. Here is a vid, you should watch it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=VayoSyshgZA

And finally, here is a Ukrainian POW giving info about the war crimes they committed. Beating civilians, raping women, mass graves where they dump bodies and then lie to the relatives about what happened to them. You support these fucking nazis blahblahblah?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=7raRDuFzmBQ
keymone2

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 02:54:47 PM

How about those civilians that is killed by indiscriminate shelling by the Ukrainian army? Is that ok for you right? It does not break Geneva convention?

How about you are one of those people in Donetsk that lose a family member due this Ukrainian army I doubt if you will only parade the prisoners.

This people is shelled for many days, they lose thousands of lives, cut off from needed supplies. What do you expect them to do. What you would do if it was you?

"indiscriminate shelling" describe indiscriminate shelling? when rebels drive GRADs into living districts and are shelling Ukrainian Army continuously it is only logical to get a response at some point. the culprit here is not the Army but rebels who are using civilians as live shields.

@chopstik "Ukraine Gov has been consistently using cluster munitions and white phosphorus"

too much russian propaganda. there is no single piece of evidence for usage of any of those by ukrainian army. just as there is no evidence of using ballistic missiles against cities (there were reports recently of a terrorist base destroyed by UA and considering the scale it might have been Tochka U, but again i haven't seen any evidence)
Watoshi-Dimobuto

Activity: 840
Merit: 524

Yes!

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 03:02:19 PM

"indiscriminate shelling" describe indiscriminate shelling? when rebels drive GRADs into living districts and are shelling Ukrainian Army continuously it is only logical to get a response at some point. the culprit here is not the Army but rebels who are using civilians as live shields.

@chopstik "Ukraine Gov has been consistently using cluster munitions and white phosphorus"

too much russian propaganda. there is no single piece of evidence for usage of any of those by ukrainian army. just as there is no evidence of using ballistic missiles against cities (there were reports recently of a terrorist base destroyed by UA and considering the scale it might have been Tochka U, but again i haven't seen any evidence)

So far I don't hear the freedom fighters killing civilians it was the army that was killing the civilians everyday. It was the army that attack not the freedom fighters. The freedom fighters is just depending their homes.

This is a civil war, two separate factions the pro west or pro eu  and the pro Russian. Being a united Ukraine does not work anymore the gap is too big now. It is time to give this rebels their freedom. Freedom to govern themselves.
blablahblah (OP)

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 03:08:32 PM

How about those civilians that is killed by indiscriminate shelling by the Ukrainian army? Is that ok for you right?

How about you are one of those people in Donetsk that lose a family member due this Ukrainian I doubt you will only parade the prisoners.

You are making suppositions surrounded by speculation, wrapped in a plethora of unanswered no brainer questions.

If I had been living in Donetsk, surrounded by Russian troops near the border on one side, and groups of mysteriously funded ultra-right-wing nationalists in the East corner of Ukraine (calling themselves "anti" fascists, as if the "anti" somehow makes it different), I would've been OUT OF THERE long ago. What idiot stays in that kind of extreme environment, unless they're forced to look after their disabled grandmother or something similar?

Why are they so certain who fired the bullets? Did they trace the serial numbers or something? 1) Blaming the Ukrainian army with zero evidence is just bullshit. 2) Where is the "due process"? If the prisoners were really guilty of something, shouldn't they be given a trial, like the civilised world?

The whole thing is yet another Russian provocation, designed to incite anger and strong emotions from "the West" -- very easy to get caught up in -- and the Donetsk authorities gladly participated like complete idiots. Now, even if the Ukrainian army was guilty of some war crimes, shooting at civilians and so on, the DNR idiots have contaminated the evidence! They have publicly abused and mistreated the prisoners, ruining any chance of justice.
blablahblah (OP)

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 03:15:57 PM

How many times must it be explained.

Porky aka Poroshenko has designated it as an "Anti-Terrorist Operation", not an actual war, therefore the normal geneva convention rules do not apply in Ukraine.

Listen carefully. The Geneva Conventions do apply. The ultimate test of any law is public interpretation and acceptance, NOT the second-hand opinion of legal aides. This violation is not acceptable, and fucking around with semantics to say that "a war is not a war" because of some bullshit technicality, will not stand.
keymone2

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 03:21:25 PM

So far I don't hear the freedom fighters killing civilians it was the army that was killing the civilians everyday. It was the army that attack not the freedom fighters. The freedom fighters is just depending their homes.

This is a civil war, two separate factions the pro west or pro eu  and the pro Russian. Being a united Ukraine does not work anymore the gap is too big now. It is time to give this rebels their freedom. Freedom to govern themselves.

i wonder where you're from and where did you get that information? it is obviously incredibly biased. i suggest to tone down the amount of russian channels.

"freedom fighters" have been killing civilians from beginning of conflict including kidnapping a guy from street, torturing him, ripping our his intestines and then dumping the still-alive body into water effectively drowning him

here you go with photo evidence and beware it is NSFL: http://ukraineinvestigation.com/shocking-photos-of-people-tortured-to-death-by-russians/

"freedom fighters is just depending their homes" this is what russia wants you to believe while in fact it is russian citizens that have organized the whole rebellion obviously with help of ukrainian pro russian politicians and activists. "defending homes" has nothing to do with taking weapons and proclaiming independence.

"Being a united Ukraine does not work anymore the gap is too big now" except latest presidential elections were held in majority of ukraine with majority showing up to vote and majority voting for one candidate. Ukraine has never been more united. voting didn't happen *only* in districts where terrorists did everything to stop it from happening, including kidnapping of electoral committee members.

freedom is great except you're missing the big picture where ukrainians have fought for freedom from previous corrupt president and abusing the momentary political chaos in the country russia had annexed crimea and effectively started hybrid terrorism war against ukraine.
blablahblah (OP)

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 03:27:02 PM

If the Lugansk People's Republic and Donetsk People's Republic want to claim independence from Ukraine, then they have to accept some consequences that go along with that.

If they are separate from the Ukraine, then it's a fight between 2 different countries, i.e.: a conventional war, not a civil war. It's only a civil war if it's within ONE country.

The English saying about "having your cake and eating it too" applies perfectly here. They can't hide behind some legalese, claiming "but we're really just part of the Ukraine, therefore it's a civil war, therefore that Geneva shit doesn't apply to our foibles!"

and then claiming "fuck yeah! Independence! We can shoot at the Ukrainian soldiers because that country is attacking ours!"
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 1217

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 06:38:50 PM

Listen carefully. The Geneva Conventions do apply.

In that case, Poroshenko and his ministers should be tried for bombing to death more than 2,000 civilians in the Donbass and forcing almost 200,000 to claim refugee status in Russia. And most importantly, he should be prosecuted for allowing the creation of neo-Nazi battalions such as Aidar, Dnepr, Shakhter, Azov.etc which are engaged in crimes against humanity in the East.
wenben

Activity: 164
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 06:42:36 PM

Disturbing world we live in.

What actually cause the killing on both sides? Ukraine being a puppet of US doesn't explain it well.
Balthazar
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1358

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 07:04:44 PM
Last edit: August 25, 2014, 07:48:50 PM by Balthazar

In that case, Poroshenko and his ministers should be tried for bombing to death more than 2,000 civilians in the Donbass and forcing almost 200,000 to claim refugee status in Russia. And most importantly, he should be prosecuted for allowing the creation of neo-Nazi battalions such as Aidar, Dnepr, Shakhter, Azov.etc which are engaged in crimes against humanity in the East.
Their ideology doesn't matter because creation of such "battalions" is strictly prohibited by the criminal code and punished by up to 8 years of jail. Even if those battalions were created in the name of peace in the universe and didn't kill anybody.

They also should be prosecuted for:

• Using armed forces without declaration of martial law (direct violation of constitution);
  • Using armed forces to deal with internal affairs (direct violation of constitution, only interior ministry staff should be used for that);
  • Mobilization of reservists without declaration of martial law (direct violation of constitution, happened three times).

Geneva convention? Lol, please don't make me laugh. Cheesy All that they have done in six months will be enough for lifetime jail, even without taking any victims into account. It seems that topic starter really has no idea about this pile of shit.
blablahblah (OP)

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 08:03:06 PM

Except that all of those things are far more difficult to prove and do anything about.
Deaths? Have any impartial investigators traced any specific deaths to weapons that were used by specific troops? I say that the deaths were caused by the "anti-fascists". Prove me wrong.

Refugees? I thought the borders were normally quite open between Ukraine and Russia. Most of them probably have Russian citizenship so that doesn't count. They just move in with their Russian relatives. And they probably get free money from the government as a reward for applying for refugee status.

Realistically, we can only guess what happens off-camera in a war zone, but the on-camera behaviour of DNR was disgusting and that fact is indisputable. The only thing that was missing from the videos that are now all over the web were swastikas.

So, please explain the discrepancy between the Russian story that the anti-fascists are innocent victims who are being slaughtered by "Nazi" Ukrainian troops, when ON CAMERA the exact opposite can be clearly seen! The people controlling Donbass are the fucking Nazis!
Balthazar
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1358

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 11:16:51 AM

From interview with DPR prime minister:

- Mr. Zakharchenko, why did you decide to perform this parade? Did you want to send some kind of message to Kiev?

- As you know, Mr. Poroshenko said that there will be military parade in Donetsk at the day of independence. He said that there will be his tanks and troops in the center of city. As you can see, almost all happened as he have said, he didn't lied. There are his tanks and troops in the center of city.

It seems that Zakharchenko has PhD in Trolling. Grin
blablahblah (OP)

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 11:23:28 AM

Geneva convention? Lol, please don't make me laugh. Cheesy All that they have done in six months will be enough for lifetime jail, even without taking any victims into account. It seems that topic starter really has no idea about this pile of shit.

You just don't want to discuss it because you're a coward. You and your friends would rather continue flooding other threads with Russian nationalism and other trash, boring everyone to death with your propaganda war of attrition.
blablahblah (OP)

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 11:29:56 AM

- Mr. Zakharchenko, why did you decide to perform this parade? Did you want to send some kind of message to Kiev?

- As you know, Mr. Poroshenko said that there will be military parade in Donetsk at the day of independence. He said that there will be his tanks and troops in the center of city. As you can see, almost all happened as he have said, he didn't lied. There are his tanks and troops in the center of city.

Now what will they do with the prisoners? How about trolling the "ice bucket challenge" with a bit of harmless water-boarding or other forms of torture?
blablahblah (OP)

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 11:33:51 AM

One day, you and other Russians will pay for your sadism. Possibly with your lives.

# Treat others how YOU would like to be treated.

Good luck!
blablahblah (OP)

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 03:27:13 PM

Bumping this to remind the Putin apologists about who the (neo)Nazis are. Angry
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: