Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:39:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bit Beans Coffee Company Escrow Provided. Free coffee while it lasts!  (Read 9575 times)
snowcrawl

Activity: 377
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 09:51:42 AM

I see your package as delivered. When you get a chance can you confirm delivery so I can update the escrow spreadsheet?

Thanks and enjoy!

Yes, I have already enjoyed two cups of coffee.   It does have that same delicate aromatic quality I noticed after I roasted some beans in the oven that one time.  It is very good.  Another sign it is very fresh coffee when you use the slow drip method, the coffee really foams up a lot more as you add hot water to it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ron~Popeil (OP)

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 02:43:50 PM

I see your package as delivered. When you get a chance can you confirm delivery so I can update the escrow spreadsheet?

Thanks and enjoy!

Yes, I have already enjoyed two cups of coffee.   It does have that same delicate aromatic quality I noticed after I roasted some beans in the oven that one time.  It is very good.  Another sign it is very fresh coffee when you use the slow drip method, the coffee really foams up a lot more as you add hot water to it.

Awesome! I am glad you are enjoying it. Thanks again for your business!

Ron~Popeil (OP)

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 03:22:30 PM
Last edit: September 11, 2014, 02:46:12 AM by Ron~Popeil

I just got around to trying the coffee - Although different from my usual espresso roasts I do like this blend a lot and I would order again.  The coffee has a very smooth and mild flavor and delicious aroma on opening the bag and grinding.  I look forward to trying the espresso roast soon.

As for the transaction, it was very easy, I received a tracking number within hours of ordering and received the coffee in 2 days or less.

Thanks for the review! As I recall I promised you a pound of the espresso to try out. I will get that in the mail this week. Thanks!

I look forward to the trying the espresso.  You are a man of your word!  You can expect to be supplying me with around 4 lbs of coffee a month...

I dropped your sample in the mail this morning. I will pm your tracking number.

Thanks!

Ron~Popeil (OP)

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 03:31:24 PM

We now have our Dark Espresso blend available.

Our Dark Espresso coffee brings a rich and heavy flavor ideal for espresso, iced coffee or as a nice cup of dark roasted coffee. This custom blend of South American, Indian, and Indonesian beans are very dark in color and have that oily sheen that espresso fans crave.

Current Prices

Dark Espresso

2 pounds Shipping included

House Blend

2 pounds shipping included

Kenyan AA

You can place your order here by posting in this thread or at www.bitbeanscoffee.com

Ron~Popeil (OP)

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 10:51:14 PM

Just updated the prices on the site. The ones here in the thread are always the most up to date.

Thanks!

snowcrawl

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 04:26:46 AM

This is a really great value.  Comparable in price to the "warehoused" brand I usually get at the drugstore, whenever it goes on sale.  However, unlike that one, this is really fresh coffee.  With ordinary run of the mill coffee, I generally just have one cup in the morning.  With this coffee, I take a second coffee break early afternoon.  
Ron~Popeil (OP)

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 05:02:42 AM

This is a really great value.  Comparable in price to the "warehoused" brand I usually get at the drugstore, whenever it goes on sale.  However, unlike that one, this is really fresh coffee.  With ordinary run of the mill coffee, I generally just have one cup in the morning.  With this coffee, I take a second coffee break early afternoon.  

I am so glad you are enjoying it! I tend to drink coffee throughout the morning and early afternoon myself. Truly fresh roasted coffee beans turn a routine morning habit into something that is worth taking the time to enjoy.   

We will have some pretty cool announcements coming shortly.

Lesbian Cow
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1752

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 02:06:50 PM

After purchasing 2 lb's of the House Blend (smooth, light, great aroma) Bit Beans Coffee Co. was kind enough to send me a lb of the Dark Espresso to try as I that is my normal roast.

Delicious.  Strong and rich flavor and aroma.  Smells and tastes incredibly fresh.

I brewed it in a french press, water temp 145F, and I am really enjoying my Sunday morning coffee - and I need it due to excessive fun last night!

Thanks and I will be back to buy some in the near future.

To err is human, to moo is bovine

https://www.instagram.com/lesbiancow212/
Ron~Popeil (OP)

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 07:07:53 PM

After purchasing 2 lb's of the House Blend (smooth, light, great aroma) Bit Beans Coffee Co. was kind enough to send me a lb of the Dark Espresso to try as I that is my normal roast.

Delicious.  Strong and rich flavor and aroma.  Smells and tastes incredibly fresh.

I brewed it in a french press, water temp 145F, and I am really enjoying my Sunday morning coffee - and I need it due to excessive fun last night!

Thanks and I will be back to buy some in the near future.

Thanks for the update! I use a french press with all of my coffee. It is the only way to really coax out some of the more subtle flavors.

I have several bags of Espresso set aside for you so whenever you are ready to order I can have it in the mail same day.

Ron~Popeil (OP)

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 07:39:44 PM

Just a few announcements:

Starting in mid October we will be roasting House Blend beans to order. 

This will make an all ready great coffee even better. Freshly roasted coffee tends to reach peak flavor 48-72 hours after roasting. We ship via priority mail which is a 48-72 hour transit time to anywhere in the US so this works out perfectly. 

Secondly, green beans have a long shelf life. This reduces the price of our finished coffee because we can order in larger quantities and pass on the savings.

I still have some experimenting to do with Kenyan AA but we will be roasting it to order in the near future as well.

We will be rolling out a loyalty program via colored coins through coinprism. With each order you will receive colored coins that can be redeemed for free coffee or discounts toward your next order. When we launch the program we will distribute them retroactively so if you have ordered with us in the past you will have some colored coins com in your way as well.

Thanks!

Ron~Popeil (OP)

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 05:22:29 PM
Last edit: September 30, 2014, 05:13:42 AM by Ron~Popeil

Just updated prices on the site to reflect current BTC prices.

House Blend

2 pounds shipping included

Kenyan AA

Dark Espresso

You can place your order here by posting in this thread or at www.bitbeanscoffee.com

Ron~Popeil (OP)

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 05:06:05 AM

We are having a sale on our House Blend coffee to clear out our inventory for the new green coffee beans.

It will be priced at for two pounds including shipping.

Once we get switched over to freshly roasted I will update the thread and site with the new prices. In the mean time this sale price will last as long as our inventory does.

Thanks!  

snowcrawl

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 09:21:07 PM

I am down to about a third of a bag, so I wouldn't mind ordering another of the house blend.
Ron~Popeil (OP)

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 04:52:15 PM
Last edit: October 02, 2014, 06:27:35 PM by Ron~Popeil

I am down to about a third of a bag, so I wouldn't mind ordering another of the house blend.

Happy to help!

You can send .0522 to:

13cvh1H47M3cqQBpaVzsg5XFF8zkshfU4c

I still have your shipping address in my escrow file so I will go ahead and get it ready to go.

Thanks very much!

Edit: Your coffee beans are at the post office. Tracking info sent via pm. Thanks!

Ron~Popeil (OP)

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 08:36:23 AM

Unfortunately it looks like I will have to shut down operations for a short time due to health issues.

I am still being tested but it is looking more and more like I have multiple sclerosis. It started a couple of weeks ago with terrible back spasms and a few days ago I lost feeling and strength in my legs. I have a couple of tests next week to confirm the diagnosis but my doctor and the neurologist are pretty certain about it being MS. I am stunned but thankful that it isn't something worse like ALS or Parkinsons. 

With the current physical issues and the need for time with my wife and family to sort of regroup and plan for the future I think this is the best thing for right now. I don't have a date for resuming operations in mind but my doctor says the symptoms I have now are not permanent and will come and go from time to time so I do anticipate getting back to business once we get it under control.

In the mean time I need to clear out what I have before the quality begins to decline. I have about ten pounds of House Blend and 4 pounds of Dark Espresso that I will send out and all you have to pay is shipping. People that have ordered from me before get priority and it will be first come first serve after that. I will not pull the escrow funds until the inventory is empty so your shipping costs are still insured. Shipping will take longer than usual because I can't get to the post office right now so I will have to send when our local postman comes each day.

Let me know by private message where you want your coffee sent and I will post a payment address in the thread.

Thanks very much for supporting my business and we will be back up and running as soon as things calm down a bit physically and emotionally here.

TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2014, 10:40:09 AM

Unfortunately it looks like I will have to shut down operations for a short time due to health issues.

I am still being tested but it is looking more and more like I have multiple sclerosis. It started a couple of weeks ago with terrible back spasms and a few days ago I lost feeling and strength in my legs. I have a couple of tests next week to confirm the diagnosis but my doctor and the neurologist are pretty certain about it being MS. I am stunned but thankful that it isn't something worse like ALS or Parkinsons. 

With the current physical issues and the need for time with my wife and family to sort of regroup and plan for the future I think this is the best thing for right now. I don't have a date for resuming operations in mind but my doctor says the symptoms I have now are not permanent and will come and go from time to time so I do anticipate getting back to business once we get it under control.

In the mean time I need to clear out what I have before the quality begins to decline. I have about ten pounds of House Blend and 4 pounds of Dark Espresso that I will send out and all you have to pay is shipping. People that have ordered from me before get priority and it will be first come first serve after that. I will not pull the escrow funds until the inventory is empty so your shipping costs are still insured. Shipping will take longer than usual because I can't get to the post office right now so I will have to send when our local postman comes each day.

Let me know by private message where you want your coffee sent and I will post a payment address in the thread.

Thanks very much for supporting my business and we will be back up and running as soon as things calm down a bit physically and emotionally here.

Sorry to hear this. I hope you can get things back to normal soon.
snowcrawl

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 09:52:51 PM

I am very sorry to hear about your health troubles.  You will be in my thoughts.  I wanted to let you know that I really appreciated your service so far, and I was looking forward to becoming a regular customer.  The product is excellent, and I think it is exactly the type of business that bitcoin is well suited for.
costaricajoe

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 03:02:08 AM

Do you have provided pictures of your product?
Ron~Popeil (OP)

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 04:58:15 AM

I am very sorry to hear about your health troubles.  You will be in my thoughts.  I wanted to let you know that I really appreciated your service so far, and I was looking forward to becoming a regular customer.  The product is excellent, and I think it is exactly the type of business that bitcoin is well suited for.

Thanks man. I will be back up and running before December for sure. From what I understand the symptoms I have currently will go away and I will have to deal with occasional symptoms but I will have a person in place to fill in for me during those times. In the mean time as I said above I do have some stock I can send out to tide you over if you like. Let me know if you want a package. The only charge is for shipping.

Ron~Popeil (OP)

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 05:01:41 AM

Do you have provided pictures of your product?

Under normal circumstances I would be happy to but I have mobility issues at the moment. If you read back through the thread you can see that each person has been quite happy with their order and all orders are backed by escrow currently held by a trusted escrow service. Once we are back up and running I will be more than happy to provide pictures etc.

Thanks!

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: