Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 03:43:27 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Loan Request] Assistance needed immediately  (Read 2119 times)
MRKLYE (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1003

Designer - Developer

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2014, 02:52:40 AM

From a business standpoint, why would anyone want to invest in you again? That proved to be an epic failure. You gambled away money you could not afford to lose; money that was not yours. What is to say you won't do it again?

From a personal standpoint, who would want to help you? You haven't made any contribution in any meaningful way, nor have you helped anyone else. And here you are begging for money and help. But lets say someone does help you out and give you a 1btc loan. This will get you through 1 month of bare necessities, but what if during that one month period, you still haven't gotten anywhere? There is a very real possibility you won't get a job during this 1 month. Then what?

Haploid, with all due respect I'm going to tell you this. My klyemax business was a complete fuck up because I made terrible decisions.
From a personal stand point though I don't think you even know me personally enough to even speak what you just have.
You are not someone I have impacted through my presence online. I get that. But saying I am useless and not helped anyone is rubbish.

Students are going back to school, The job market for lack of a better term is gaping waiting for me to fill positions.
I have an interview tomorrow. And I'm going to get the job. The off chance I do not I will be emailing a dozen businesses or more a day to see if I can fill a position. 1BTC is absolutely nothing to elitist whales like yourself and Vod. But yet some how you think by me asking for loan of 1BTC that is my end game.. It's not. I will not feel even remotely normal until I fully pay back my investors and am able to stand on my feet again. Sorry if this sounds like a rant. I just ask you don't resonate negativity towards me from your personal standpoint.

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄████▀▀`````````▀▀████▄
███▀```````````````````▀███
███`````````````````````````███
██```````````██``██````````````██
██````````▄▄▄▄██▄▄██▄▄▄▄`````````██
██`````````▀██████████████▄````````██
██`````````````███`````▀████`````````██
▐█▌`````````````███`````▄███▀`````````▐█▌
▐█▌`````````````███████████▄``````````▐█▌
▐█▌`````````````███▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄````````▐█▌
▐█▌`````````````███```````████````````▐█▌
██`````````````███`````▄▄████````````██
██`````````▄██████████████▀````````██
██````````▀▀▀▀██▀▀██▀▀▀▀`````````██
███▄```````````````````▄███
▀████▄▄`````````▄▄████▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
FREE
BITCOINS.com

`````````▄
````````▄█▄
``````▄█████▄
`````█████████
```▄███████████▄
``███████████████
`█████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
██▌▀███████████████
`██``▀████████████
``██▄```▀████████
```▀███▄▄`█████▀
``````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

FAUCET
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

``````````````````▄▄▄▄▄▄
``````````````````██████
``````````````````██████
``````````````````██████
``````````██████``██████
``````````██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████

██████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

XCHANGE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

```````````▄
`````````▄██
```````▄████
`````▄██████████▄
`````▀███████████▄
```````▀████``▀████
█``````▄`▀██````▀██
██▄````██▄`▀``````█
████▄``████▄
`▀███████████▄
``▀██████████▀
```````████▀
```````██▀
```````▀

SWAP
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 3098

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2014, 03:04:13 AM

I chose the later, I've been weak for to long. Time to man up and start doing something borrowing coins.

FIXED THAT FOR YOU.

Wink

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soonish!
MRKLYE (OP)
Legendary

Designer - Developer

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2014, 03:21:37 AM

I chose the later, I've been weak for to long. Time to man up and start doing something borrowing coins.

FIXED THAT FOR YOU.

Wink

Honestly man?  Undecided

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄████▀▀`````````▀▀████▄
▀████▄▄`````````▄▄████▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
FREE
BITCOINS.com

`````````▄
````````▄█▄
``````▄█████▄
`````█████████
```▄███████████▄
``███████████████
`█████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
██▌▀███████████████
`██``▀████████████
``██▄```▀████████
```▀███▄▄`█████▀
``````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

FAUCET
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

``````````````````▄▄▄▄▄▄
``````````````````██████
``````````````````██████
``````````````````██████
``````````██████``██████
``````````██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████

XCHANGE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

```````````▄
`````````▄██
```````▄████
`````▄██████████▄
`````▀███████████▄
```````▀████``▀████
█``````▄`▀██````▀██
██▄````██▄`▀``````█
████▄``████▄
`▀███████████▄
``▀██████████▀
```````████▀
```````██▀
```````▀

SWAP
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
haploid23
Legendary

Activity: 812
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2014, 04:07:03 AM

From a business standpoint, why would anyone want to invest in you again? That proved to be an epic failure. You gambled away money you could not afford to lose; money that was not yours. What is to say you won't do it again?

From a personal standpoint, who would want to help you? You haven't made any contribution in any meaningful way, nor have you helped anyone else. And here you are begging for money and help. But lets say someone does help you out and give you a 1btc loan. This will get you through 1 month of bare necessities, but what if during that one month period, you still haven't gotten anywhere? There is a very real possibility you won't get a job during this 1 month. Then what?

Haploid, with all due respect I'm going to tell you this. My klyemax business was a complete fuck up because I made terrible decisions.
From a personal stand point though I don't think you even know me personally enough to even speak what you just have.
You are not someone I have impacted through my presence online. I get that. But saying I am useless and not helped anyone is rubbish.

Students are going back to school, The job market for lack of a better term is gaping waiting for me to fill positions.
I have an interview tomorrow. And I'm going to get the job. The off chance I do not I will be emailing a dozen businesses or more a day to see if I can fill a position. 1BTC is absolutely nothing to elitist whales like yourself and Vod. But yet some how you think by me asking for loan of 1BTC that is my end game.. It's not. I will not feel even remotely normal until I fully pay back my investors and am able to stand on my feet again. Sorry if this sounds like a rant. I just ask you don't resonate negativity towards me from your personal standpoint.

No negativity here, you just perceive it that way. What I pointed out was that you gambled money that was not yours. Fact.

I do not know you on a personal level in real life, but putting all business-related things aside, I can only judge you based on the posts you've made on this forum. I haven't read every single one of them, but the ones that I have seen you post, there was quite a bit of trolling. I also have not seen you help a single person financially or through posts. If I'm wrong about this, then go ahead and make references to where you've helped to someone, maybe it'll help your case here. But as far as it stands, you're asking and not giving. So again, why should a stranger online help you out, considering your past activities on this forum thus far?

You tried to get jobs for months, and have not gotten one yet. I never said you're never going to get a job, but said it's a possibility that you will not get one. So again, in the off chance you DON'T get one, how are you going to pay back your old investors and the new "investor" that might give you the 1btc loan?

Why does it matter how much btc I hold, or anyone else for that matter? No one will loan you a dime if they don't feel you're worthy of it, regardless of what their financial position is. If you want someone to help you or "invest" in you again, you should come up with some strong evidence of why you deserve the trust of the potential investor. And it should be stronger evidence than your past actions on this forum, because all you're doing right now is begging.

Anyways my last post in here, as I won't be giving the loan so no point in further posting. I wish you luck on getting the loan or a job.

QuarantinedMoon

Activity: 148
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 06:31:47 AM

I'm not going to judge you on your irresponsible failure of a business, since in my opinion it is almost more ridiculous that people invested in your venture in the first place, however, I'm going to pick up on one thing...

I live in a university city and went to a university city for my education and in both these places the Summer had a LOT more job opportunities than in term time since the students are there in term time and need part time work to cover the bills. In Summer most are on holidays with families or back in their family house and few are where their university is located. It will increase in difficulty and competition when the students are actually at their university.
MRKLYE (OP)
Legendary

Designer - Developer

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2014, 06:37:10 AM

It's almost the exact opposite here Moon.

Very few students work during the semesters it seems. The towns population swells a large percentage but the amount of younger people in the labour force seems to diminish. I'm not looking for a coffee shop job or something in retail mind you. Construction / labour jobs are where the money is for someone like myself.

And as for haploid. I appreciate you chiming in and going on your way, It's refreshing compared to the constant harassment I generally find on the boards. :/

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄████▀▀`````````▀▀████▄
▀████▄▄`````````▄▄████▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
FREE
BITCOINS.com

`````````▄
````````▄█▄
``````▄█████▄
`````█████████
```▄███████████▄
``███████████████
`█████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
██▌▀███████████████
`██``▀████████████
``██▄```▀████████
```▀███▄▄`█████▀
``````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

FAUCET
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

``````````````````▄▄▄▄▄▄
``````````````````██████
``````````````````██████
``````````````````██████
``````````██████``██████
``````````██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████

XCHANGE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

```````````▄
`````````▄██
```````▄████
`````▄██████████▄
`````▀███████████▄
```````▀████``▀████
█``````▄`▀██````▀██
██▄````██▄`▀``````█
████▄``████▄
`▀███████████▄
``▀██████████▀
```````████▀
```````██▀
```````▀

SWAP
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
QuarantinedMoon

Activity: 148
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 06:45:32 AM

It's almost the exact opposite here Moon.

Very few students work during the semesters it seems. The towns population swells a large percentage but the amount of younger people in the labour force seems to diminish. I'm not looking for a coffee shop job or something in retail mind you. Construction / labour jobs are where the money is for someone like myself.

And as for haploid. I appreciate you chiming in and going on your way, It's refreshing compared to the constant harassment I generally find on the boards. :/

Again I can't see many students working in construction or labour during the Summer but good luck anyways... I think you need to take what work you can get and not discount retail etc...
haploid23
Legendary

Activity: 812
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2014, 07:21:22 AM

I know I said I wouldn't post again, but this won't be anything new, but rather some questions already brought up in previous posts. They're constructive, meant to usher you to turn the begging into something more convincing. Don't answer it for me, but for the potential 1btc-lender:

1) In case you don't get the job (since this is still a possibility that you can't dismiss), does this imply that all investors, including the 1btc-lender will lose the funds?

2) Have you helped or done any favors for someone on the forum? Link it here, then possibly go ask those people directly for help. Seems like you had a few business-related transactions, but these don't seem significant enough.

3) After you get a job, other than your good words, what's to ensure that you'll use the income to actually pay back debt rather than keeping it for yourself, or gambling it away again?

If you can't answer these questions, then don't expect anyone to give you a 1btc loan for logical reasons. At this point, you're depending solely on luck that some overly generous person will give you the loan based on sympathy.

MRKLYE (OP)
Legendary

Designer - Developer

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2014, 11:58:47 PM

Welcome back I guess haploid..   Embarrassed

1) Not getting a job isn't an option, I just got back from my interview now and I think that I will be getting hired. The manager there was really excited to see what skills I brought to the table and said he would be in contact with me in the next few days. The other kid that was their interview lasted about 4 minutes. My interview was a good 15 minutes. That right there gives me hope as the guy was willing to talk with me more and get to know me. The BTC is not lost on investors of Klyemax nor this loan. I am going to pay them back. It's not just me blowing smoke. I plan to pay everyone back and I will.

2) I have helped people in the past. Albeit it has only been small loans or helping cheer them up or whichever. Not only have I provided emotional support for people but I also patrol the forums giving new users heads up on things I find suspicious. I don't want people to get scammed. I red flag new accounts that appear to be alt's of known scammers or people spamming the forum with advertisements.
If I had the means to help other people financially and they were in a bind absolutely I would help. I believe in paying it forward as well as paying it back.

3) What ensures me paying people back? "Besides my good word"? Honour. I brought a large amount of shame to myself with the klyemax fiasco and I am not one to just screw off and run. A scammer would have abandoned his account and never returned, not answered PM's or questions or told his investors what had happened. This is not the case here. I am still here, active on the forums because I plan to pay everyone back as I can. As started earlier once I get working again (hopefully in the next few days) I will be putting a large portion of my income back towards my investors and lender. Instead of having a beer or going out dancing I will be using that money I would normally "play" with and be returning it to those who had vested interest in klyemax as well as whomever allows me this loan.

Thank you for asking these questions haploid. I do not believe you are trying to be completely malicious in your posting. You raise valid questions.

Kyle.T

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄████▀▀`````````▀▀████▄
▀████▄▄`````````▄▄████▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
FREE
BITCOINS.com

`````````▄
````````▄█▄
``````▄█████▄
`````█████████
```▄███████████▄
``███████████████
`█████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
██▌▀███████████████
`██``▀████████████
``██▄```▀████████
```▀███▄▄`█████▀
``````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

FAUCET
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

``````````````````▄▄▄▄▄▄
``````````````````██████
``````````````````██████
``````````````````██████
``````````██████``██████
``````````██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████

XCHANGE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

```````````▄
`````````▄██
```````▄████
`````▄██████████▄
`````▀███████████▄
```````▀████``▀████
█``````▄`▀██````▀██
██▄````██▄`▀``````█
████▄``████▄
`▀███████████▄
``▀██████████▀
```````████▀
```````██▀
```````▀

SWAP
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Justin00
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 03:25:18 AM

Well either way, Good luck with your job interview.

I must ask.... Why the tight pants ?

When was your little IPO incident.. what like 3 months ago ? In all that time.. how much have you paid back ?
Is it 0 ?

So basically in those 3 months you have not bothered to get a job nor have you bothered to pay anyone back a cent... Is that correct ??
You've got money to use the internet...

But yeah.. you must be distraught over it.. thus why you have paid back 0.

I have paid back a small amount thus far Justin. I've been scraping by with the skin of my teeth and the money I have managed to make has been put towards food and housing. The job market out here in the summer is terrible. I live in a university town and nearly all the jobs are snapped up by students in the summer. I have been applying for jobs this whole time. Netted one interview that went no where. I'm not sure if my resume is terribly done or what but up until now I have had terrible luck on the job frontier. I even applied at Mcdonalds for god sakes and was not even given part time shifts. Now that school is firing up again local businesses are looking to fill in the gaps left by students. As stated in an above post I've got an interview tomorrow. I'm going to put on my least dirty shirt and a pair of tightish pants and go beg for this landscaping company to give me a chance to prove I can be an asset. Internet is included in rent. My cell phone has been cut off for over a month now and I'm lucky to hunt down a decent meal every few days. It's not like I'm out gallivanting and blowing my money and not repaying investors, I literally have no money. :/

*edit* BTW.. Didn't you get/have some mining equipment recently ?? Did you have that equipment for a while or was it just recently obtained ?? I guess you must of ended up selling it, yeah ?

Not asking to be mean Smiley

MRKLYE (OP)
Legendary

Designer - Developer

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2014, 06:03:55 AM

Tight pants to show off the goods!

Miner equipment was sold a while back. still have the PSU's though here.

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄████▀▀`````````▀▀████▄
▀████▄▄`````````▄▄████▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
FREE
BITCOINS.com

`````````▄
````````▄█▄
``````▄█████▄
`````█████████
```▄███████████▄
``███████████████
`█████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
██▌▀███████████████
`██``▀████████████
``██▄```▀████████
```▀███▄▄`█████▀
``````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

FAUCET
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

``````````````````▄▄▄▄▄▄
``````````````````██████
``````````````````██████
``````````````````██████
``````````██████``██████
``````````██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████

XCHANGE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

```````````▄
`````````▄██
```````▄████
`````▄██████████▄
`````▀███████████▄
```````▀████``▀████
█``````▄`▀██````▀██
██▄````██▄`▀``````█
████▄``████▄
`▀███████████▄
``▀██████████▀
```````████▀
```````██▀
```````▀

SWAP
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Justin00
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 07:02:16 AM

Are you serious ?
Most people I wouldn't even ask because I would assume its a joke... but you.. I am asking :p ?

koshgel
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 08:31:11 AM

Maybe you should repost when you actually have the job. It would give a lender some confidence.

Also, $400 a month for rent? Damn..where are you living? So cheap
zolace

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 09:00:13 AM

Usually 400 dollars for a room will be if your sharing, I haven't seen prices like this for a while.  I doubt is a full apt probably a full room.  Kyle if this is true you should be searching for a job.  and no offense but you should have thought of this before you gambled IPO away.  I dont want to be judgmental on you bro but get up and get that job I know you can do it.  Online is very addicting.

⚂⚄ Pocket Dice — Real dice experienceProvably Fair
Free BTC Faucet
⚅⚁
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
MRKLYE (OP)
Legendary

Designer - Developer

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2014, 05:31:38 AM

I no longer need this loan as the community has come together to aid me in this time of need.
I would like to thank Bazza, AKcoinminer, Onechance, Manl, Gerry, Cowbay and a few others.
Thank you for not giving up on me. <3

Kyle.T

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄████▀▀`````````▀▀████▄