Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 04:06:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BadBear  (Read 4205 times)
DDuckworth

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2014, 12:33:36 PM

Keepin the bump going Smiley

BabesForBitcoin.com - Custom pics & vids from real girls for cash or bitcoin!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cogabonito

Activity: 240
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 12:53:13 PM

He saw thread, he won't reply it.

BitcoinEXpress
Legendary

Activity: 1210
Merit: 1024

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 03:46:59 PM
Last edit: September 01, 2014, 02:36:23 PM by BitcoinEXpress

Keepin the bump going Smiley

That's not going to work.

OP needs to threaten to kick his ass in 24pt Bold Red letters if he doesn't respond.

~BCX~
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393

You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 12:20:50 AM

Perhaps they're on holiday together

I wonder how many don't get it?

Love it.

~BCX~

I got it right away! So  funny, bud, especially where the bear claw is located.  Grin (humor at the expense of BB and t, meaning no harm)

Thermos is on vacation? Is that why BadBear was made an admin, to take up the slack?

BTW: I bet Thermos wishes that hack never happened for the name change alone. lol

Free Bump

Vortex20000

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

sucker got hacked and screwed --Toad

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2014, 12:34:27 AM

@OP

Did you use the secret Illuminati signaling protocol to contact Badbear?

~BCX~

I forgot my handbook at the last Bohemian Grove ceremony so perhaps you better refresh my memory.

Do I pour the blood of five virgins in the shape of a pentagram, and then pray to Satan,, or is it the other way around?

I always forget this part. Roll Eyes
The other way round.

Roll Eyes

sayulita (OP)

Activity: 881

CyberTrade

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 04:08:31 PM

I just sent him a third message, and still no reply. Over a week....this is getting silly.

The issue is simple.

He moved my 60,000 view thread from the Marketplace section where it happily existed for one year.

He moved it into the Service Announcement section.

This is the wrong section for the thread.

All I want is to have the thread returned to where I want it, where the previous Admin had placed it, where my clients are used to viewing it, and to where it existed for one year before BadBear decided to become involved.

That's all.

It is a legit request, that I think at the very least deserves a reply considering the age, and view count of the thread.

███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                        ▀███████████████████████▀▀▀
       ▄▄██████▀▀▄▄     ▄█▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ██▀ ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄█  ▄▄████▄   ▄▄███████████▀
    ▄▄████▀▀     ██   ▄███▀▀▀▀██ ███▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██   ██▀▄▀██▀▀██     ▄▄████▀███  ███▄██▀
  ▄████▀         ██ ▄██▀█▀ ▄███ ███▄▄▄▄  ██ ▄▄█▀  ▄██  ██ ▄▄█▀   ▄██▄██▀ ▄██  ▄██▄███▄▄▄▄
 ▄███▀           ████▀ ██████▀ ██▀▀▀▀▀  ████▀▀   ▄██  █████▀ █████▀███  ▄██ ▄███▄██▀▀▀▀
████▀           ███▀  ██  ▄██ ██       ████▄    ▄██  ████▄   ▄█▀▀ ██▀  ███▄██▀ ▄██▀
████     ▄▄▄  ▄██▀   ██▄██▀▀ ███████▀  █▀  ▀█▄▄ ██   █▀  ▀█▄▄    ██▀  ███▀▀   ▀████████▀
████▄▄▄███▀ ███▀    ▀▀▀                      ▀▀█▄          ▀▀█▄ ██▀  ▀▀
 ▀█████▀▀ ███▀
.......MMO RPG Futuristic.......
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 04:11:34 PM

I just sent him a third message, and still no reply. Over a week....this is getting silly.

The issue is simple.

He moved my 60,000 view thread from the Marketplace section where it happily existed for one year.

All I want is to have the thread returned to where I want it, where the previous Admin had placed it, where my clients are used to viewing it, and to where it existed for one year before BadBear decided to become involved.

That's all.

It is a legit request, that I think at the very least deserves a reply considering the age, and view count of the thread.

Can you provide a link to the thread?

Tammy Chan

Activity: 820
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 04:30:59 PM

The issue is simple.

That's all.

I believe that thread is https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=237164.0, which is 1) created by OP in Jun 2013, 2) now placed in "Service Announcement" and 3) has 59000 views.

QuestionAuthority
Legendary

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 04:54:17 PM

The issue is simple.

That's all.

I believe that thread is https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=237164.0, which is 1) created by OP in Jun 2013, 2) now placed in "Service Announcement" and 3) has 59000 views.

Wow, he has good endorsements from users and appears to be providing a valid service. It was started over a year ago and has 23 pages. It's not just an initial service announcement because he has long standing customers. Why wouldn't it be left in Bitcoin Forum > Economy > Marketplace > Services? Are we trying to kill new business that's not on our buddy list?

sayulita (OP)

CyberTrade

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 06:01:39 PM

The issue is simple.

That's all.

Wow, he has good endorsements from users and appears to be providing a valid service. It was started over a year ago and has 23 pages. It's not just an initial service announcement because he has long standing customers. Why wouldn't it be left in Bitcoin Forum > Economy > Marketplace > Services? Are we trying to kill new business that's not on our buddy list?

I didn't want to be the first person to suggest that perhaps BadBear has less than honorable reasons for doing this.

I want to maintain that this was an innocent error, which is repeatedly being overlooked innocently on his part, yet I have to admit that a part or me is beginning to wonder if BadBear is purposely ignoring my PMs for a reason beyond my understanding.

I hope he eventually steps up, and actually bestows upon me a reply to my private messages.

▄▄██████▀▀▄▄     ▄█▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ██▀ ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄█  ▄▄████▄   ▄▄███████████▀
    ▄▄████▀▀     ██   ▄███▀▀▀▀██ ███▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██   ██▀▄▀██▀▀██     ▄▄████▀███  ███▄██▀
  ▄████▀         ██ ▄██▀█▀ ▄███ ███▄▄▄▄  ██ ▄▄█▀  ▄██  ██ ▄▄█▀   ▄██▄██▀ ▄██  ▄██▄███▄▄▄▄
 ▄███▀           ████▀ ██████▀ ██▀▀▀▀▀  ████▀▀   ▄██  █████▀ █████▀███  ▄██ ▄███▄██▀▀▀▀
████▀           ███▀  ██  ▄██ ██       ████▄    ▄██  ████▄   ▄█▀▀ ██▀  ███▄██▀ ▄██▀
████     ▄▄▄  ▄██▀   ██▄██▀▀ ███████▀  █▀  ▀█▄▄ ██   █▀  ▀█▄▄    ██▀  ███▀▀   ▀████████▀
 ▀█████▀▀ ███▀
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 06:11:11 PM

The issue is simple.

That's all.

I didn't want to be the first person to suggest that perhaps BadBear has less than honorable reasons for doing this.

I want to maintain that this was an innocent error, which is repeatedly being overlooked innocently on his part, yet I have to admit that a part or me is beginning to wonder if BadBear is purposely ignoring my PMs for a reason beyond my understanding.

I hope he eventually steps up, and actually bestows upon me a reply to my private messages.

Don't read anything into my post. I trust BadBear exponentially more than I trust you. I would, however, like to know why it was moved. I'm willing to bet there was a good reason. If it was because the forum is favoring one vendor over another that's sad but I doubt it's true.

sayulita (OP)

CyberTrade

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 06:14:55 PM

The issue is simple.

That's all.

Don't read anything into my post. I trust BadBear exponentially more than I trust you. I would, however, like to know why it was moved. I'm willing to bet there was a good reason. If it was because the forum is favoring one vendor over another that's sad but I doubt it's true.

I have faith that I am somehow being overlooked. I know the responsibilities of moderating a forum are huge, and I appreciate and respect all the selfless work that the mods and admin do, to help create and maintain this great forum.

I will continue to wait patiently for our esteemed leader to reply to 3 Private Messages and this one week old thread.

▀█████▀▀ ███▀
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
sayulita (OP)

CyberTrade

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 07:11:59 PM

I'm almost 100% sure your topic was moved because of the significant updated information/postings and such.

Read what the service announcements section refers to:

Service Announcements
New services and significant information about existing services. Do not create excessive "announcements" just to advertise your service.

Keywords: Significant information about EXISTING services.

Nothing changed about the service. There was zero service announcement. There was zero change in policy. There is zero reason to be moved to section designated to "Service Announcements".

I didn't "announce" anything new. There was zero change in the business whatsoever.

The thread should not be in the section that is currently resides.

I am requesting that it be returned to where he had moved it from.

It sat there peacefully for 1 year.

I am politely and respectfully requesting that he look at my request, and hopefully see things from my point of view.

Many members of this forum who are both buyers and sellers are emailing me and asking me why BadBear did this. They, and I, all want the thread returned to where it has always been located.

I don't want to ask each client to start emailing BadBear and flood his inbox. I am sure he is busy enough as it is, but hopefully he will realize that I am speaking for many different members on this forum in an attempt to minimize the numbers of posts this thread need see.

▀█████▀▀ ███▀
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
NewLiberty
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1002

Gresham's Lawyer

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2014, 07:30:50 PM

I'm almost 100% sure your topic was moved because of the significant updated information/postings and such.

Read what the service announcements section refers to:

Service Announcements
New services and significant information about existing services. Do not create excessive "announcements" just to advertise your service.

Keywords: Significant information about EXISTING services.

Nothing changed about the service. There was zero service announcement. There was zero change in policy. There is zero reason to be moved to section designated to "Service Announcements".

I didn't "announce" anything new. There was zero change in the business whatsoever.

The thread should not be in the section that is currently resides.

I am requesting that it be returned to where he had moved it from.

It sat there peacefully for 1 year.

I am politely and respectfully requesting that he look at my request, and hopefully see things from my point of view.

Many members of this forum who are both buyers and sellers are emailing me and asking me why BadBear did this. They, and I, all want the thread returned to where it has always been located.

I don't want to ask each client to start emailing BadBear and flood his inbox. I am sure he is busy enough as it is, but hopefully he will realize that I am speaking for many different members on this forum in an attempt to minimize the numbers of posts this thread need see.

For the ongoing discussions about the business, it probably makes sense to have the thread in the marketplace (where it was, yes?) and then for any changes and announcements, start a thread in the announcement section that describes the announcement and refers to the marketplace discussion thread.

I don't think it makes sense to move the discussion thread to the announcements. 

SOME ADMIN WENT OUT OF THEIR WAY TO MOVE IT.
Why?  Who knows, but it doesn't really make sense.
I don't know why it would matter to them at all, but it would seem to be going in the wrong direction for keeping the forum organized around unified topics.
Market place items in the marketplace, and announcements in the announcement sections.

FREE MONEY1 Bitcoin for Silver and Gold NewLibertyDollar.com and now BITCOIN SPECIE (silver 1 ozt) shows value by QR
Bulk premiums as low as .0012 BTC "BETTER, MORE COLLECTIBLE, AND CHEAPER THAN SILVER EAGLES" 1Free of Government
deadley
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1064

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 08:05:59 PM

Your thread move into service announcement because of Website URL.
All services who use website to give service belong to service announcement.

sayulita (OP)

CyberTrade

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 08:16:36 PM

BadBear decided to reply.

He isn't going to put it back.

Thanks to everybody who tried to help.

▀█████▀▀ ███▀
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
NewLiberty
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1002

Gresham's Lawyer

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2014, 04:32:08 AM

You may need two different threads, using the one now in the Announcement section for the announcements, and another in the service section for discussion of the service.

FREE MONEY1 Bitcoin for Silver and Gold NewLibertyDollar.com and now BITCOIN SPECIE (silver 1 ozt) shows value by QR
Bulk premiums as low as .0012 BTC "BETTER, MORE COLLECTIBLE, AND CHEAPER THAN SILVER EAGLES" 1Free of Government
mprep
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 2607

In a world of peaches, don't ask for apple sauce

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2014, 03:29:38 PM

You may need two different threads, using the one now in the Service announcement section for the announcements, and another in the Service discussion section for discussion of the service.
Fixed that for you.

sayulita (OP)

CyberTrade

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 03:38:06 PM

You may need two different threads, using the one now in the Announcement section for the announcements, and another in the service section for discussion of the service.

I am okay with that idea assuming the Staff here are okay with that as well.

Perhaps if a staff member sees this, they could ring in on whether this would be acceptable to start a second thread in the Service section.

I didn't want to appear too spammy, but will happily create an additional thread if permitted.

Thanks.

▀█████▀▀ ███▀
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 03:48:31 PM

I am okay with that idea assuming the Staff here are okay with that as well.

Perhaps if a staff member sees this, they could ring in on whether this would be acceptable to start a second thread in the Service section.

I didn't want to appear too spammy, but will happily create an additional thread if permitted.

Thanks.

You might also want to consider listing your service at these places. It won't be moved and their traffic is pretty good.

https://bitcointa.lk/forums/services.35/
https://bitcointa.lk/forums/marketplace.31/
http://www.reddit.com/r/bitmarket

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: