Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 08:11:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 2.6+ Mh/s Scrypt Mining Rig / Scrypt Miner - 2600 k for Sale  (Read 680 times)
Heidenreich12 (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 07:24:03 PM

Selling 1 mining rig that will get around 2.6+ Mh/s (2,600+ kh/s) for scrypt mining.  This has been used, but only ran for about 2-3 Months.  When I moved, my power bill shot up and wasn't worth using anymore.  So it's been sitting for a few months without use.  

I'm asking $1500, which can be paid in Bitcoins or PayPal (whichever you feel safer using).  

Please let me know any questions by messaging me or by replying here.  I have been a lurker on the site for a while, but no posts.  So let me know if you need any specific details to know this isn't a scam. I will post some pics if needed as well.

also, I will only ship within the United States - Don't really trust shipping something like this out of the country.

The Details

You will get everything needed to start mining with it immediately.

- 1 PSU 1350w
- 1 ASUS Motherboard
- 1 AMD FX Quadcore
- 1 4GB DDR 3 Ram
- 3 R9 290x (One card running at 920-960 kh/s and the other two cards running at 860-900 kh/s with no errors and stable)

I have also installed CGMiner and give you the best config for this setup.

When you get this setup you will simply have to input your pool information and start mining.

You will get the miner already assembled as it is in the pictures above. Easy to set up. This miner is completely upgradeable to use 5 R9 290x cards.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: