Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 10:37:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Need help buying small amount of bitcoin  (Read 4888 times)
marcovaldo

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 05:45:16 PM

I also used this board: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=53.0
to buy some btc with paypal and low fees, but you have to find someome trustworthy if you don't want to be scammed.

BITEX
            ███     ███     ███
              ███     ███     ███
                ███     ███     ███
                  ███     ███     ███
                    ███     ███     ███
                      ███     ███     ███
                        ███     ███     ███
                          ███     ███     ███
                            ███     ███     ███
                              ███     ███     ███
                            ███     ███     ███
                          ███     ███     ███
                        ███     ███     ███
                      ███     ███     ███
                    ███     ███     ███
                  ███     ███     ███
                ███     ███     ███
              ███     ███     ███
            ███     ███     ███

The First Locally-Embedded, Yet Global, Crypto-Bank
TELEGRAM    FACEBOOK   TWITTER    YOUTUBE    LINE

███     ███     ███
                ███     ███     ███
              ███     ███     ███
            ███     ███     ███
          ███     ███     ███
        ███     ███     ███
      ███     ███     ███
    ███     ███     ███
  ███     ███     ███
███     ███     ███
  ███     ███     ███
    ███     ███     ███
      ███     ███     ███
        ███     ███     ███
          ███     ███     ███
            ███     ███     ███
              ███     ███     ███
               ███     ███     ███
                 ███     ███     ███

WHITEPAPER | ANN
JOIN WHITELIST NOW!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tammy Chan

Activity: 820
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 07:02:32 PM

I also used this board: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=53.0
to buy some btc with paypal and low fees, but you have to find someome trustworthy if you don't want to be scammed.

Isn't it the reverse case for paypal?
If OP is the one paying with Paypal, he will need to find someone trusting him for not making chargeback.

nwfella
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1000

Well hello there!

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 07:44:45 PM

If you live in the states and don't mind giving them a bit of information and access to your checking account then Coinbase is really the best solution in imho.

¯¯̿̿¯̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿̿)͇̿̿)̿̿̿̿ '̿̿̿̿̿̿\̵͇̿̿\=(•̪̀●́)=o/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿̿

Gimme the crypto!!
giveBTCpls

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 10:43:50 AM

Just buy in LocalBitcoin and avoid giving your ID to people that god knows what they would do with it if they get seized and whatnot.

fantasticoin

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 12:42:45 PM

Well, localbitcoin really worked for me. Bought all my btc from them.
oceans

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 03:44:27 PM

Localbitcoin is a place I would suggest you starting out if you are only looking for a small amount Smiley you can search to see if anyone in your area is selling bitcoins and make a deal from there Smiley
Nagato4

Activity: 625
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 08:35:14 AM

+1 to localbitcoins.

The only downside I can think of is that bitcoin sellers on localbitcoins usually ask for 5% or more above the bitstamp price.

dmz241

Activity: 519
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 01:00:01 AM
Last edit: September 08, 2014, 05:49:36 AM by dmz241

Look for coinsafe.com it will point you to nearest atm type trader and you can look for profile pages on their website. It will cleaverly state prices too.
silvestar
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 06:06:52 PM

Look for consafe.com it will point you to nearest atm type trader and you can look for profile pages on their website. It will cleaverly state prices too.

You have missed an "i" in the link. It should be https://www.coinsafe.com/ instead.
You could use http://www.coindesk.com/bitcoin-atm-map/ as well for a bitcoin ATM map. Smiley
dmz241

Activity: 519
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 05:49:50 AM

Look for consafe.com it will point you to nearest atm type trader and you can look for profile pages on their website. It will cleaverly state prices too.

You have missed an "i" in the link. It should be https://www.coinsafe.com/ instead.
You could use http://www.coindesk.com/bitcoin-atm-map/ as well for a bitcoin ATM map. Smiley

thanks.
DhaniBoy

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 10:48:23 AM

Okay I'm totally new to bitcoin have never, ever purchased/used before. I apologize if I've posted a topic that has already been covered but I was unable to find a proper answer for my question.

Basically I'm trying to buy something from an online vendor in the UK and because I live in the US the only option is for me is to use bitcoin.

I'm aware that I can buy fractions of bitcoin but here's the problem I'm having. I simply want to buy $40 worth of bitcoin and my question is: Is there anyway for me to do so without incurring a ridiculous fee for the transaction? Isn't there usually a minimum fee of $15 for buying bitcoin no matter what the amount? Would it be possible to purchase $40 dollars worth of bitcoin and only pay the standard 1% fee for this?

Can anyone provide me with some guidance on this and if possible links to a bitcoin exchange where this type of transaction would be possible.

Thanks.

I lived in Indonesia, I use the Indonesian rupiah, the first thing you have to buy the Indonesian rupiah, then you dapet buy bitcoin here
https://vip.bitcoin.co.id/ref/aronnov, you must have been registered on that link, then you can buy bitcoin, you can insert it into your bitcoin wallet ... hopefully this suggestion can help you ...

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
YouFucker

Activity: 22

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 01:59:57 PM

[Suspicious link removed]img.com/c5d8e1e4b0c62222ae1bc4f391d14a79?AccessKeyId=7411E09D7641FB2A0C13&disposition=0&alloworigin=1
de_kamel

Activity: 10

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 02:10:03 PM

Go and check on coinsafe.com, you will easily find trader.
thecast

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 02:11:39 PM

You should head off to BitcoinLocal and buy your first BTC on there. Be sure to check a decent seller first.
gondel
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 02:26:19 PM

Okay I'm totally new to bitcoin have never, ever purchased/used before. I apologize if I've posted a topic that has already been covered but I was unable to find a proper answer for my question.

Basically I'm trying to buy something from an online vendor in the UK and because I live in the US the only option is for me is to use bitcoin.

I'm aware that I can buy fractions of bitcoin but here's the problem I'm having. I simply want to buy $40 worth of bitcoin and my question is: Is there anyway for me to do so without incurring a ridiculous fee for the transaction? Isn't there usually a minimum fee of $15 for buying bitcoin no matter what the amount? Would it be possible to purchase $40 dollars worth of bitcoin and only pay the standard 1% fee for this?

Can anyone provide me with some guidance on this and if possible links to a bitcoin exchange where this type of transaction would be possible.

Thanks.
Hey man, you can buy some small amounts of BTC from a trusted member here on the forum. Just to let you know that if you are dealing with someone here you MUST use escrow for that service.
I can also sell you some BTC if you are still interested and we can use escrow. I cna sell at the rates of BTC-E.
BR
Gondel
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: