Bitcoin Forum
August 12, 2024, 06:46:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [NxT] new dread pirate roberts ? NxTRoad blackmarketplace?  (Read 19195 times)
CryptoBang

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 10:33:40 AM

hey guys.

Wow, this would be fun! If you have any more interesting facts - please drop it to me, I am now writing and article about nxt, so would be interested in it!

By the way, if you want investigation for any coin - you can order it on my site!
ShroomsKit_Disgrace
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

Yeah! I hate ShroomsKit!

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 10:36:29 AM

As I've just seen, there is a bounty in the NXT-DGS over the head of C-F-A.
 Shocked
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 11:52:58 AM

As I've just seen, there is a bounty in the NXT-DGS over the head of C-F-A.
 Shocked

A couple for me too also i got some PM's people telling me all about it LOL
good luck with that.. maybe i will sucker you candy ass puppets and claim it myself ahahhaha

and hey ShroomkitDisgrace i know it was you faking my name on the NODE coin list buddy Wink

pulling deceitful little tricks and stunts to stab people in the back is a wonderful way to pretend you have integrity at Bitcointalk  Roll Eyes
any other brain dead moronic crap you wanna claim about me or my home boy CFA ?

We be the truth spreaders and we gonna lay the smack down !
So whatchya gonna do with the Come-From-Above & Spoetnik tag team RUNS WILD ON YOU ?

run and hide NXT-Scammers we know your buying crack and guns and meth with your NXTRoad !
AND.. we are making plans for your announced launch of NXTShares in Octover 2014.

We are the havers and knower of all things seen and known in all of crypto now and forever !
We see you ! ..we are WATCHING YOU !

FUD first & ask questions later™
LiQio
Legendary

Activity: 1181
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 11:57:51 AM

Spoetnik you should really visit a shrink: PTSD

(one of the reasons)
ShroomsKit_Disgrace
Legendary

Activity: 952

Yeah! I hate ShroomsKit!

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 12:17:12 PM

I was faking what?  Huh

LOL, I am speechless, better go to NXTroad to get some weed and forget your nosense.

Also this:

Spoetnik you should really visit a shrink: PTSD

(one of the reasons)

Cheesy
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 12:33:01 PM

must have been a lot of work trying to dig up dirt on me and that is the best you could come up with ?
I LOL @ U LOL

TaunSew

Activity: 756
Merit: 506

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 12:36:08 PM

I was faking what?  Huh

LOL, I am speechless, better go to NXTroad to get some weed and forget your nosense.

Also this:

Haha I found that funny too.  He could be like a 24/7 hour professional millionaire troll if he had bought NXT and sold in January or February.

Maybe he does smoke weed.  He claims he doesn't recall signing up for NODE but sure enough he's on the list and that was a $25 call for participation and that stake is going for like $250 atm (after it goes on BTer who knows where it'll go).

There ain't no Revolution like a NEMolution.  The only solution is Bitcoin's dissolution! NEM!
LiQio
Legendary

Activity: 1181
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 12:41:59 PM

must have been a lot of work trying to dig up dirt on me and that is the best you could come up with ?

That is no dirt at all, but facts that offer us a deeper understanding.
Now, that we know why you're mind is so troubled, it's much easier for the community to help.
Maybe there's someone with experience in PTSD who can help you or connect you to a real-life psychiatrist.

Good luck!
It's a long road but I'm sure as you walk it you'll soon see the light at the end of the tunnel!
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 12:50:58 PM

I was faking what?  Huh

Also this:

Haha I found that funny too.  He could be like a 24/7 hour professional millionaire troll if he had bought NXT and sold in January or February.

Maybe he does smoke weed.  He claims he doesn't recall signing up for NODE but sure enough he's on the list and that was a $25 call for participation and that stake is going for like $250 atm (after it goes on BTer who knows where it'll go).

i have no idea what a NODE is.. and if it's some kind of shares IPO scammy shit i can assure you i woudl not even consider it Wink
douche nozzles thought it would funny to use my name.. happens a lot actually
i have gone on chat boxs before and i was already on there LOL
happened on cryptsy chat before in like DEC and the guy was like is that really you ? he was all shocked ahhaha

Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 12:59:16 PM

Now, that we know why you're mind is so troubled, it's much easier for the community to help.
Maybe there's someone with experience in PTSD who can help you or connect you to a real-life psychiatrist.

Good luck!
It's a long road but I'm sure as you walk it you'll soon see the light at the end of the tunnel!

You dare challenge and impune the mystique and alure of Pimp Spoetnik ?
No sir i don't like it (i say in my Ren & Stimpy talking Horse Man voice)
You will have to be punished for your insolence minion.. i will not tolerate intolerance from my subjects !

real-life psychiatrist ?
I don't need one i have plenty of amateur Bitcointalk shrinks here ready willing and able to give me free hourly personality assessments.
The problem is many of you are jealous of my Trading skills in crypto !
I catch knives all day and night.. because i use the handle unlike you idiots LOL

And i don't have to invest in scams to try and weazel a few cents worth of Bitcoin from innocent victims with IPO/Shares scams etc (like NXT or NODE)
You see scammy losers if you had any integrity and skills at trading you could make plenty of profits with an honest coin..
Maybe i should put on a Master Class With Spoetnik ? "Trading 101: How to make money with out being a scammy douche"
Knowing you sleezy pricks you'd probably try and find a way to IPO it and sell shares on it HHAHAHA

edit:
oh and congrats you caught me on the NXT screen cap picture.. ohhh it buuuuurns soooooo bad  Cheesy

Nxtblg
Legendary

Activity: 924

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2014, 02:15:26 PM

He claims he doesn't recall signing up for NODE but sure enough he's on the list and that was a $25 call for participation and that stake is going for like $250 atm (after it goes on BTer who knows where it'll go).

If you don't mind me asking, where's Node being traded?

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 07:55:48 PM

Good luck!

The solution is easier then you think! 

goto nxtroad
buy magic mushroom
eat mushroom
fix brain.
presto Grin

New study shows magic mushrooms repair brain damage caused by extreme trauma
http://www.naturalnews.com/041393_psilocybin_psychological_disorders_magic_mushrooms.html

or wait a month or so and go pick them for free Wink
ya i can do that too ..i am mulch-talenented Smiley

Kuttingcorners

Activity: 446
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 10:32:25 AM

it's on now we're gonna team up and take this shit over bro Wink

Official engagement of Spoetnik and Come-from-Above

We'll soon hear wedding bells ring - how beautiful  Cheesy

whatcha gonna do when ur little ponzi scheme is SMACKED DOWN

u cant hide forever right now 98% ppl know nxt is a scam soon 99.9% know its a scam
then u cant even suck in new ppl in ur little enrichment process

~CfA~

how did you two meet? here on btt?

I think this is romance 2.0  Cheesy

lol that is the funniest post ever they are smacking down each others butts!!!!
HolyMagicWizardDemon

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 10:42:09 AM

NxtRoad?  This sounds promising.  An actual purpose beyond Pump & Dump.  Appreciated.

Open the curtains.  Feel the vibrations.  Let this baby launch, I'll buy me some fine candies.

§HMWD§
ChuckOne

Activity: 364

☕ NXT-4BTE-8Y4K-CDS2-6TB82

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 05:44:10 PM

NxtRoad?  This sounds promising.  An actual purpose beyond Pump & Dump.  Appreciated.

Open the curtains.  Feel the vibrations.  Let this baby launch, I'll buy me some fine candies.

§HMWD§

It seems we have a winner here.
pippo

Activity: 192
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 05:52:04 PM

No No.

Sry, but i think in about 2 weeks we are at 0,00002500.

QORA|NEW CODE|QZypEij9Y3p7xw7bWmmc3d9HRpSZFbBcrC
ChuckOne

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 05:53:31 PM

No No.

Sry, but i think in about 2 weeks we are at 0,00002500.

At where?
pippo

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 06:03:59 PM

Ok

I hope you understand it so:

NXT Price go down for the next 2 Weeks, and will never go higher.

Then comes the NEM, Ethereum and Emunie Launch (beginn 2015) and at Coinmarketcap we will see it so:

1. BTC
2. LTC
3. NEM
4. Ethereum
5. Emunie

NXT released new Futures, but the Price goes down. Why is that so? Because of the BTER Hack --- no no also bevor of the BTER Hack the Price goes constantly down!!

ChuckOne

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 06:09:00 PM

I was curious what you meant by 0,00002500. Apples?
pippo

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 06:10:44 PM

Yes Apples and than BTC

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: