Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 05:27:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [NxT] new dread pirate roberts ? NxTRoad blackmarketplace?  (Read 19188 times)
ChuckOne

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

☕ NXT-4BTE-8Y4K-CDS2-6TB82

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 06:12:50 PM

I doubt that your prediction will be accurate. Especially, when Smart Contract are available in Nxt.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
HolyMagicWizardDemon

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 08:30:19 PM

I doubt that your prediction will be accurate. Especially, when Smart Contract are available in Nxt.

Wicked be the price observers.  Playful be the price creators.

Above all be the grand observer - silently yet all-knowingly he stands above the system.

Open the grand curtains.  And the majestic horn be blown!  Let our minds be filled with the enchanting candies!

§HMWD§
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 09:16:52 PM

News Flash Guys.. Silk Road is BAD !

go ahead.. find out the hard way.. i fucking dare you LOL

and October shares will be coming out ? trendy douche bag scammy bullshit.

not a chance in god damn hell woudl i touch this NXT crap with YOUR bitcoin guys ahhahha

FUD first & ask questions later™
7FigureSwagger

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 09:36:49 PM

not a chance in god damn hell woudl i touch this NXT crap with YOUR bitcoin guys ahhahha

Why do you hate Silk Road bro? Just lurkin this thread but um, why so much hate towards SR? No one is trying to convince people to shop there?
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 09:42:19 PM

Why do you hate Silk Road bro? Just lurkin this thread but um, why so much hate towards SR? No one is trying to convince people to shop there?

what i think does not matter.. the negtive press does.

ChuckOne

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

☕ NXT-4BTE-8Y4K-CDS2-6TB82

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 09:44:46 PM

He hates NxtRoad because he has no stake in Nxt. Btw. NXTs are cheap as hell, get in and buy a house: https://nxtblocks.info/#section/dgs/details/16221827095610184056
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 10:00:53 PM

He hates NxtRoad because he has no stake in Nxt. Btw. NXTs are cheap as hell, get in and buy a house: https://nxtblocks.info/#section/dgs/details/16221827095610184056

no i don't "hate" NXT.

I don't like it because i think it was made "just because"
It's yet another coin that was made when there was already millions of them and worse it has a scammy distribution method among other issues.
and your he's just jealous retort is tired and old.. come up with better material lol

oh and by the way since when has ANY Altcoin market place been popular ?
oh that's right.. never  Roll Eyes
All that is, is a way for so called "devs" to prop up their scam coins with dummy services.. this has been done before, and lots !

Scammy piece of shit scam coin comes out with market place and it's already going to attract FBI attention for crack and guns.
and then it gets even better.. you NXT dev douche nozzles are hopping on the "Shares" Band wagon / trend i heard in October LOL

uhh what was it i was suppose to be jealous about again ?

ANGRY !~!~!! @!@@@33334
and sooooo JEALOUSSSS !!!!!!
Raaawr !!!!

EvilDave

Activity: 854
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 11:04:08 PM

no i don't "hate" NXT.

I don't like it because i think it was made "just because"
At the time NXT was created, it was a game changer. Might have only been 10 months ago, but NXT pioneered a lot of stuff, and spawned a lot of copies/clones.
Not to mention the IPO plague, caused by NXTs insanely successful IPO.

It's yet another coin that was made when there was already millions of them and worse it has a scammy distribution method among other issues.
NXT is/was unique.......but, yeah distribution could have been better.
But the IPO was open to everyone for almost 2 months, and anyone on BTT at the time could have got in on NXT as a stakeholder.

and your he's just jealous retort is tired and old.. come up with better material lol
Meh, it wasn't very cutting, tbh

oh and by the way since when has ANY Altcoin market place been popular ?
oh that's right.. never  Roll Eyes
All that is, is a way for so called "devs" to prop up their scam coins with dummy services.. this has been done before, and lots !

Scammy piece of shit scam coin comes out with market place and it's already going to attract FBI attention for crack and guns.
and then it gets even better.. you NXT dev douche nozzles are hopping on the "Shares" Band wagon / trend i heard in October LOL
I thought we invented the Shares bandwagon, mate. Grin

uhh what was it i was suppose to be jealous about again ?

ANGRY !~!~!! @!@@@33334
and sooooo JEALOUSSSS !!!!!!
Raaawr !!!!

Calm down, bro, lets see if we can find some nice herbs for you on the NXT marketplace......
http://nxtbid.com/

Green bits are, as ever, mine.

www.nxt.org
www.nxtforum.org
http://nxtbid.com/

Nulli Dei, nulli Reges, solum NXT
Love your money: www.nxt.org  www.ardorplatform.org
www.nxter.org  www.nxtfoundation.org
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 12:58:13 AM

anything to say on topic at all ? or are you happy just shilling more shamelessly ?

your not too bright i take it LOL

i can just imagine you defending the Titanic as it sunk beneath the waves.

NXT is dead !

..and it has been for a while which is why all this attention has been swirling around it for a while.
it' sad you desperate bag holders just won't give up.
The seven guys who own all the NXT scam-coins are in panic mode and not sure what else to do but to come here and cause diversions and play little games.

Want my advice ? Dump them crap coins before you end up broke.
Seriously i am just trying to be nice and warn you guys since you refuse to read the writing on the wall.. it's all over guys !
Sorry it's a tough pill to swallow but somebody has gotta tell you poor guys..

EvilDave

Activity: 854
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 01:19:13 AM

Correcting your errors was on-topic, least for me.
Let me see....who started this NXT promo thread?
Was it me ?

Nope, it wasn't. Fact is, pretty much all of the NXT threads we've seen in the last few weeks have been started by you or C-f-A (is he still alive?)
Another fact is that NXT is not the scam you seem/pretend to think it is......just spend some time on the NXTforum, check shit out.
Most of NXT is just getting on with business, despite all the flak we get.

Anyhow, now seems like a good moment to point out that BTSX is crashing hard, and NXT is at a really tempting price right now.
I'm gonna be buying in.....think longterm, not just the next pump 'n ' dump.

So, want my advice ? Buy lots of NXT!

Now, what was the point of this thread again....<checks OP>....

Oh...drugs are being listed on an online marketplace. Yup. We're doomed.

Did C-f-A morph into the holy wizard dude? Starting to miss him.

Nulli Dei, nulli Reges, solum NXT
Love your money: www.nxt.org  www.ardorplatform.org
www.nxter.org  www.nxtfoundation.org
BayAreaCoins
Legendary

Activity: 3920
Merit: 1247

Owner at AltQuick.com & FreeBitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2014, 01:20:54 AM

Soliciting illegal services is a felony.

https://AltQuick.com/exchange/ - Trade altcoins & Bitcoin Testnet coins with real Bitcoin. Fast, private, and easy!
https://FreeBitcoins.com/faucet/ - Load your AltQuick exchange account with free Bitcoins & Testnet every 10 minutes.
From Above (OP)

Activity: 700
Merit: 520

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 01:23:18 AM

CFA dont give a shit about ur U.S. terror laws LOL

wannabe world police lunatics !  burn, suckers !

C-f-A (is he still alive?)

YES thx for asking dandy dave ! Smiley
im better than ever

~CfA~

BayAreaCoins
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2014, 01:24:40 AM

i dont give a shit about ur U.S. terror laws LOL

wannabe world police lunatics !  burn fat asses! Wink

~CfA~

I would assume your country has similar laws. I was just pointing that out. You are more than welcome to do as your please as far as I am concerned Cheesy

https://AltQuick.com/exchange/ - Trade altcoins & Bitcoin Testnet coins with real Bitcoin. Fast, private, and easy!
https://FreeBitcoins.com/faucet/ - Load your AltQuick exchange account with free Bitcoins & Testnet every 10 minutes.
From Above (OP)

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 01:31:58 AM

I would assume your country has similar laws.

dem US folks always assume OTHER folks have similar <anything>.  NO !

You are more than welcome to do as your please as far as I am concerned Cheesy

u seem polite and seem to tolerate freedom of others,  impressed to the core!  u cant be average US guy Smiley

~CfA~

BayAreaCoins
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2014, 01:50:22 AM

I would assume your country has similar laws.

dem US folks always assume OTHER folks have similar <anything>.  NO !

Maybe I am country shopping Cheesy Wink

u seem polite and seem to tolerate freedom of others,  impressed to the core!  u cant be average US guy Smiley

~CfA~

Thank you very much. I always try to be as polite as I can because you never know when we could possibly be doing business. 

I'm also a Libertarian and fully respect what someone wants to put into their own body, but I think it should be exactly whatever the distributor says it is (don't want someone selling 2c-e as Molly by the 1/10ths.)

From Above (OP)

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 01:55:56 AM

I'm also a Libertarian and fully respect what someone wants to put into their own body, but I think it should be exactly whatever the distributor says it is (don't want someone selling 2c-e as Molly by the 1/10ths.)

+1

~CfA~

CoinHoarder
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1026

In Cryptocoins I Trust

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 02:54:19 AM

~CfA~

ignorance
LeChatNoir

Activity: 699
Merit: 501

Coinpanion.io - Copy Successful Crypto Traders

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2014, 04:22:05 AM

Another NXT FUD thread.

The truth is developers of NXT have been working really hard in the past months to create value.
NXT is the only coin out there which is a perfect store of value (0% inflation and very high network security), has a fully working decentralized asset exchange and now also a decentralized "ebay" marketplace.
And after that a lot more futures are being added everyday, smart contracts are also coming!

You have the opportunity to jump on this bandwagon at current ridiculously low price but you prefer to keep spreading FUD and bashing other people's work in this circle jerk the BCT altcoin section has become.

I don't know if you are more stupid or pathetic.

Coinpanion.io - Copy Successful Crypto Traders
CoinHoarder
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1026

In Cryptocoins I Trust

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 04:28:00 AM

It's a little bit of both I think.  Wink
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 05:52:20 AM

Another NXT FUD thread.

The truth is developers of NXT have been working really hard in the past months to create value.
NXT is the only coin out there which is a perfect store of value (0% inflation and very high network security), has a fully working decentralized asset exchange and now also a decentralized "ebay" marketplace.
And after that a lot more futures are being added everyday, smart contracts are also coming!

You have the opportunity to jump on this bandwagon at current ridiculously low price but you prefer to keep spreading FUD and bashing other people's work in this circle jerk the BCT altcoin section has become.

their job as a developer is to "create value." as you just said HuhHuh ...oh REALLY ?

and FUD ?
is the topic OP not telling the truth ?
You don't think the black market crap could affect the value ?

you just proved this is just a circle jerk ponzi scheme LOL

edit:
If you guys want to invest in a REAL Proper coin i would suggest Jackpotcoin or Quark  Cool

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: