Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:15:22 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [NxT] new dread pirate roberts ? NxTRoad blackmarketplace?  (Read 19190 times)
toknormal
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1188

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 10:36:39 PM

these brain dead morons amuse the fuck out of me with their desperation and incessant clawing at my eyes.
as i watch them drown like sinking rats bailing from the Titanic

LoL. I think Spoetnik's auditioning for a role as a malfunctioning Dalek.

(At least you'd be better qualified than you are for commentating on crypto).
ShroomsKit_Disgrace
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

Yeah! I hate ShroomsKit!

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 12:19:28 PM

Hello guys!

Look at the new article about NXT here http://www.cryptobang.com/2014/09/01/check-out-interesting-facts-about-nxt/

Will be waiting for your comments

Also, I would like to inform you that I can make an article-investigation about any coin. If you need it - you can use the form on my site to do that.

Moreover, if you know some interesting facts - please give it to me, I can use it while creating new materials

WOOOOOW Man!  Shocked

You are full of shit! How can you waste your time writting that amount of lies?

I am just amazed!
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 05:09:19 AM

Hello guys!

Look at the new article about NXT here http://www.cryptobang.com/2014/09/01/check-out-interesting-facts-about-nxt/

Will be waiting for your comments

Also, I would like to inform you that I can make an article-investigation about any coin. If you need it - you can use the form on my site to do that.

Moreover, if you know some interesting facts - please give it to me, I can use it while creating new materials

WOOOOOW Man!  Shocked

You are full of shit! How can you waste your time writting that amount of lies?

I am just amazed!

i love it !

NXT – is it even worthy? Be careful before investing!
Posted on September 1, 2014 by Barnie   

X3HoAt7 (1)Nxt was believed to stand out above most other “alternative” digital currencies, mainly because it was supposed to be something more than a clone, or “fork” of Bitcoin. There are only a few “coins” out there right now that can make this claim. But is the novelty and brand new software enough to create a safe, useful currency ecosystem? Let’s take a closer look to find out!

1. Susceptibility to hacking – Recently the credibility of NXT was put to the test when more than 50 million NXT has been stolen from the popular Chinese based exchange BTER. After all, roughly 8.3 Million NXT has been returned to Bter, presumably thanks to undisclosed negotiations. This event is an example of why centralization does not meld well with decentralized currencies. NXT has its own decentralized exchange built in, which should make large-scale hacks such as this one impossible. You should tell it to the thief, who was just posting offers of exchanging his NXT to Bitcoins.

2. Problematic start  - You cannot just start mining Nxt right away. With Nxt, you first have to buy a particular amount of coins and that allows you to forge. You cannot start mining even straight after you make a purchase as the confirmation of the transaction takes around 24 hours. Prepare to develop your patience as it is a virtue in Nxt world.

3.  Difficult installation – The software and installation are definitely not as easy-to-use as they should be. Most of theTzfBIzk (1)
unsatisfied users try to download and run the installation at least four times. The process us stopping, blocking and making users just frustrated and disappointed. Make life harder rule implemented at full capacity.

4. Ease of losing assets  - If you lose your password, or rather passphrase, you lose all your NXT Coins.

az6QUsi (1)5. High transaction fees – Currently it costs a minimum of 1 Nxt to perform any action, whether it’s sending Nxt, registering an alias, issuing an order in the Asset Exchange or sending an arbitrary message. No new Nxt is ever created, so the fees earned by forgers come entirely from transactions. Forgers need to earn fees as an incentive to keep their nodes running and encode new transactions into the blockchain, thus securing the network. Looks like users will have to invest pretty a lot before they gain anything, and it makes Nxt several thousand times more expensive than average bank.

6. Ethical problems – If you are a member of Nxt community, you have to be prepared for a real rollercoaster of events. As mentioned before, firstly, cryptocurrency exchange BTER was hacked, and the thief got away with 50 million NXT, a total of 5% of the existing one billion NXT. The hacker then ransomed the coins, and is rumored to be still in negotiations, but did not complete the transaction as promised after receiving 100 bitcoins from BTER. NXT has announced that there will be no rollback blockchain to effectively erase the transactions from occurring, returning coins to customers. The question posed at this point is one of ethics in digital currency. The technology is new and obviously has many more benefits than traditional currency, but the limits are still unknown. When is it right to roll back a blockchain? What effect does that action have on the integrity of cryptocurrency as a whole?

7. Decentralization issue – Since the beginning Nxt’s focus has been all about decentralization, however, that in itself causes many issues. The majority of new crypto users will only trust a centralized authority in regards to where they will get their Nxt client. They simply don’t want to search out what flavor of Nxt is to their liking. They want one place to download a trojan free client that is not a threat to their investment.

8. Short addresses – Bitcoin addresses are 34 alphanumeric characters, while NXT addresses are 20 numeric characters. The difference in creating combinations and therefore security are huge. Address collisions with bitcoin are all but impossible to occur. With NXT, they are much more likely. Now to be fair, NXT supposedly has some sort of built in protection, such that if a passphrase generates an address that is already in use on the network, it will inform you that you can not use it. That’s really great, but does not truly solve the problem!

9. Initial distribution setup Many people consider the initial distribution of NXT as a “premine” event and see it as failure in the coin itself as the initial 75 stakeholders controlled the majority of it. The PoS algorithm used in NXT gives a little advantage to an account that holds more coins comparing to an account with a lower amount. As a consequence, bigger accounts become even bigger by following the compound interest curve. In a currency with selfish forgers most of the coins would be absorbed by very few accounts that would lead to centralization of the currency. Unfair enough.

FUD first & ask questions later™
LiQio
Legendary

Activity: 1181
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 06:01:50 AM

Wow, Spoetnik, you out compete yourself with all the great stuff and wisdom you quote.
ROFL.

Speaking of quoting, why don't you head over to the Maxcoin thread again, seems like you're quoted a lot there  Wink

Edit: You should start a blog - I can host it for you, ahahaha
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 01:04:09 PM

i quoted that so people don't have to visit the random web site to see what it said..
i rarely do that and your welcome Smiley

i know i myself don't like visiting links.. i tell people that a lot when they pm me with links to places

Labteck

Activity: 311
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 08:26:38 AM

more good news?  Grin

▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████  █████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████  ██████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████  ███████████████████████████████████████
 ▀███████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
       VIORCOIN[by_conty] ▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
████████████████████  █████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████  ██████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████  ███████████████████████████████████████
 ▀███████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
        Make International Calls
      Cheap and More Secure
ShroomsKit_Disgrace
Legendary

Yeah! I hate ShroomsKit!

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 08:38:00 AM

more good news?  Grin

Check http://coinmarketcap.com/ for better news  Wink
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 04:47:26 AM

Ya sure.. and avoid the ones with an asterisk besides their name.. they are the SCAM COINS !

Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 04:49:53 AM

i quoted that so people don't have to visit the random web site to see what it said..

i know i myself don't like visiting links.. i tell people that a lot when they pm me with links to places

visiting links are bad ! QFT !

that's right Spoetnik is not just the Truth Giver and The Decider but a proud member of The Crypto-Axis !
Not just the knower and haver of all things seen and heard in all of crypto now and forever !

Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 06:28:22 AM

can anyone tell me what coins have a Market Place ?

ShroomsKit_Disgrace
Legendary

Yeah! I hate ShroomsKit!

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 08:54:10 AM

can anyone tell me what coins have a Market Place ?

NXT, one and only.
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 11:56:26 PM

i can't wait to buy crack and meth with NXT !

albert73

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 12:29:16 AM

visiting links are bad ! QFT !

I recently found out about links from this website, which should be banned in my opinion.

http://lmgtfy.com/

The website just shows a copy of the google search page displaying "let me google that for you", while slowly typing into the google search box whatever is appended to the http://lmgtfy.com/?q= url.
EvilDave

Activity: 854
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 12:30:17 AM

Yay! Starting to worry you'd been run over by a truck, mate!

Come on, lets have some proper NXT hate, coz this Monero stuff was getting dull.

Nulli Dei, nulli Reges, solum NXT
Love your money: www.nxt.org  www.ardorplatform.org
www.nxter.org  www.nxtfoundation.org
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 02:13:11 AM

Yay! Starting to worry you'd been run over by a truck, mate!

Come on, lets have some proper NXT hate, coz this Monero stuff was getting dull.

ya we gotta keep it interesting  Cool

Monero is getting too much attention and these NXT guys (and others are slipping under the radar)

in all seriousness though the Monero shills tend to catch on when people get pissed off with the spamming and they lay off for a bit
and some other forum accounts start pushing some other coin for a day or two until they gradually work their Monero Hype pitch back up.
it's a whole lot of maniplulative games .. all purely for advertisement clearly.
I think you can tell a real discussion about coins vs shills playing games for attention here..

And NXT guys have been guilty of this crap too.

Stupid people don't realize their behavior is transparent and you can deduce, glean or extrapolate who is behind this bullshit i think fairly easily with a high degree of certainty
simply by observation.
and if you wanted to you can take it a step further and probe some of these key players and evaluate their reactions.

the simplest explanation is really truly usually the correct one !
and watching an obnoxious loud mouth bull in a china shop tip toe around makes the bull rather obvious LOL
I have dealt with idiots like that all my life and they are hilarious !
Imagine a guy who ALWAYS makes a shitload of noise no matter what he does 24/7 ..say a Room-mate you live with who slams cupboard doors etc
then imagine noticing the weazle fucker tip toeing around quietly closing doors sooooo carefully so they don't make a sound.
AND THAT
..is what we have going on around here.
MORONS who think they are crafty and clever and smart but that are obvious and blatant and stupid and pathetic.
and i know damn well who many of them are and what other services they are involved with such as guys working for exchanges involved in mass coin cloning.
they sit around this scene cooking up shit coin P&D ponzi coins with an endless stream of dummy accounts WHILE using their real names for cred etc.

kinda funny how *some certain guys use to be vocal around here and yet have commented like 3 or 4 times this year LOL
you'd be forgiven for thinking they left ..except they didn't !
They are still as always sitting on Cryptsy chat or what ever every damn day..
The same old players are here as always playing dumb and playing pump/dump cloning games for "Fun & Profit" (as mass cloner Shakezulu said in his cloning tutorial)
I see them clearly ..all along !
Which is why faggots at cryptsy banned me for a year months ago.
They ain't the only ones either.. this is all one big ass gay disco with spinning dance floor disco ball and flashing lights and mustaches looking to stuff penis in your ass LOL

Liek OMGZ URO coin or Monero is sooooooooooooooooo awesome !
so... Huh
Gimme your BITCOIN

From Above (OP)

Activity: 700
Merit: 520

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 02:46:34 AM

i fail to find crack and meth on nxt digital store right now  Cry Cry

where have all dem drugz gone ?

~CfA~

Nxtblg
Legendary

Activity: 924

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2014, 01:55:40 PM

i fail to find crack and meth on nxt digital store right now  Cry Cry

where have all dem drugz gone ?

~CfA~

The drug dealers decided that fiat money was more trustworthy. Wink

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 12:42:11 PM

i don't think Drugs will be the big thing on it as much as Terrorist funding for ISIS splinter cells etc..
a lot of AK's and explosives got sold on Silk Road way back and that led to a lot of arrests lol

Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 01:49:02 PM

just seen this  interesting stuff ! Shocked

https://nxtblocks.info/#section/dgs

Piracetam tablets 100 X 400mg (total 40g)   2014-08-25
Crystal Meth / Piko / Tina - 1G   2014-08-25
SSD2   2014-08-25
1g pure MDMA   2014-08-25
Haizenberg Hoffman LSD x5 Blotters -100UG !   2014-08-25
Pure cringe!   2014-08-25
1g Pure MDMA, lab tested >85%   2014-08-25
3 GRAMS PURE MDMA 87% ABOVE NORMAL PURITY-TOP!   2014-08-25
5g pure MDMA   2014-08-25
Haizenberg Hoffman HQ LSD 100UG x10 blotters   2014-08-25
5G Lemon Haze AAA Super Quality WEED!   2014-08-25
Crystal Meth / Piko / Tina - 1G   2014-08-25

https://nxtblocks.info/#section/accountId/NXT-JALK-M9UZ-43K9-7D54P
http://blocks.nxtcrypto.org/nxt/nxt.cgi?action=3000&acc=6523582369247011409&switch=900

NxtRoad BlackMarket: SR 3.0.

1) I have a long reputation on SilkRoad. I could post my NXT ID on SR 2.0 but due to unfortunate matters this is prohibited at the moment. How would you like me to confirm my vendor identity? We have a team working on the new NxtRoad for months. This system will redefine substance trading on the Internet beyond country laws and prohibitions.2) I send from Czech Republic. If you send me a Post Box / Confident Address I can send a sample of MDMA/product of your choice free of charge.3) If you prefer to send shipping details to an anonymous address, please use BitMessage BM-2cXXzpXFsVDACXNto38xUeqABXro4kRMCK - Just to clarify, NXT message is anonymous as well. Difference is on BM I can easily delete all messages regularly after reading which I do.Sincerely,H.

Thank you for acquiring shares in NxtRoad. Once launched in October all loyal shareholders holding NxtRoad assets will earn monthly dividends from all trade fees on the Network. Meshuggah!

We will shortly issue the requested CandenceMorten assets to all loyal NxtRoad customers. We sincerely thank you for your cooperation and hope for further business in the future.

BCSatoshi, ain't it u?

Thank you for your order of high quality methamphetamine. Order will be shipped out today.

LOL!   finally I see a reason why NxT could take off

~CfA~

I get the feeling some guys may have missed this and it REALLY is need to bump this and let people know..

LiQio
Legendary

Activity: 1181
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 01:57:07 PM

Spoetnik, I think one of your Maxcoin mining rigs just caught fire  Cheesy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: