Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:40:23 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BitsharesX scam, the level of scam will be bigger, Nose dive imminent  (Read 6398 times)
QSTproducts (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 09:30:15 AM

I steer away from this one, very easy to fool people with stuff they don't need that just about sums it up for BitsharesX

People just don't learn their lesson.
testz
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1018

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 09:33:14 AM

Everybody can read http://wiki.bitshares.org/index.php/BitShares_X and make decision himself.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Cygnify

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 09:34:31 AM

I steer away from this one, very easy to fool people with stuff they don't need that just about sums it up for BitsharesX

People just don't learn their lesson.

Great first post, thank you for your wisdom Roll Eyes

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▶▶▶▶ Get Your Free Tokens Now ◀◀◀◀  First PoS Smart Contract Token
    PoSToken       Free Airdrop ●  No-ICO ●  100% Annual Interest First Year
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ANN ●  WebSite  ●  Twitter  ●  Slack  ●  Whitepaper
QSTproducts (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 09:42:49 AM

Everybody can read http://wiki.bitshares.org/index.php/BitShares_X and make decision himself.

This is a nice long explanation of the trap they have created no average Joe can ever profit,

Only the coders of the software will take advantage of the people who are unfortunate enough to fall into their trap,

You Money will be taken away from you be warned, there is no way you can take out more than you ever put in on BitsharesX

BE WARNED
kelsey
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 11:08:28 AM

often the bigger the scam the better they do, controversy gets people talking all the talk is good advertisement, and as the old saying goes there is no such thing as bad advertisement.

imo outside of btc/ltc all the pointy end of the coins listed on coinmarketcap are scams  Lips sealed
devphp

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 11:34:33 AM

imo outside of btc/ltc all the pointy end of the coins listed on coinmarketcap are scams  Lips sealed

Yeah yeah, and Wall Street is just dying to get in on LTC trading because its creator is not an incognito, we heard your story Grin But guess what, creators of Bitshares are not an incognito either, and they offer tools that Wall Street boys would sure love to play with. Where does that leave your beloved Litecoin now? Grin
Fernandez
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 11:55:11 AM

often the bigger the scam the better they do, controversy gets people talking all the talk is good advertisement, and as the old saying goes there is no such thing as bad advertisement.

By your standards LTC itself should be pretty much a scam. Provides nothing over BTC, was somewhat interesting due to GPU but even that is gone now.

In short everything except BTC is a scam Roll Eyes

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

MisO69
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005

My mule don't like people laughing

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 12:42:45 PM

This is a nice long explanation of the trap they have created no average Joe can ever profit,

Only the coders of the software will take advantage of the people who are unfortunate enough to fall into their trap,

You Money will be taken away from you be warned, there is no way you can take out more than you ever put in on BitsharesX

BE WARNED

Duh post.

It started trading at 2000 sats. Now its at 8000.. So how is it that no one can make any money? sounds like u r butt hurt about some coin you invested in.
TinEye

Activity: 639
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 12:51:04 PM

BE WARNED

Duh post.

It started trading at 2000 sats. Now its at 8000.. So how is it that no one can make any money? sounds like u r butt hurt about some coin you invested in.

maybe because some ppl still have moral principles to stay away from clearly dubious, money-grabbing schemes

Not really, all those who miss out start claiming the moral high ground.
There is always the next time for you when there is a huge correction.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                                                                   ▄█████████                  ██████
                                                                   ███    ███                 ██   ██
         ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████    ██████████████████████   ████████▀
        ██            ▄█          █▄                 █▄          ███            █▄          █        ▄██▀
       ██            ██           ███                ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ███            ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ██   █████▀
       ██   █████    ██   ████   ████   ██     ██    ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██    ██████   ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██   ████▀
      ██    █████   ██    ████   ████   ██     ██   ██          ███   ██████   ██          ██   ████▀
      ██            ██           ███   ███    ███   ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀███            ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀██   ▀▀▀████
      ███           ██▄            █   ██     ██    ██▄          █             ▀█▄          ██      ███
       █████████   ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
      ██           ██
    ██▀           ███
  ████████████████▀
MisO69
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005

My mule don't like people laughing

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 01:03:18 PM

BE WARNED

Duh post.

maybe because some ppl still have moral principles to stay away from clearly dubious, money-grabbing schemes

I have morals and feel that Bitshares is the real deal. Monero on the other hand has no usefulness anymore. I suggest you dump your XMR and buy into BTSX.

sumantso
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 01:17:22 PM

Bitshares is the real deal. You can either get into it or kick yourself for ever; just don't come back crying later. I made a similar post long back asking people to get into AGS/PTS, and it seems there are enough criers now who missed it.

I am waiting for a crash to get more, so FUD away all you want.

superresistant
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1130

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 01:23:48 PM

I have read, my opinion is don't stay away, run from it.

run
From Above

Activity: 700
Merit: 520

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 01:37:25 PM

lol u guys need article of mentally retarded lawyer to make ur point weaklings ?

didnt u see day one this is a ponzi scheme like NxT tryin to suck in dem investors?  LOL low so low. i wuldnt be surprised if bitshare is same with nxt in the bed. BiTshares=NxT.  fucking ponzi thieves sucking in poor ppl with ur garbage waste just leave go bye !

~CfA~

testz
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1018

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 01:59:31 PM

Probably you read this as well: http://prestonbyrne.com/2014/08/24/what-goes-up

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
griffinriz

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 02:04:47 PM

Price is dropping, BTT threads affect?
tianshi

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 02:27:35 PM

I don't care BTS is scam or not coz i have earned money with BTS.i have sold out Wink
cexylikepie

Activity: 779
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 02:32:40 PM

yesterday the buy walls were greatly outnumbering the sell walls, today it looks like a sea of red next to a tiny blip of blue.
devphp

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 02:37:15 PM

Let's wait for a bail out.
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 03:06:52 PM

The first day i seen the first scam called an IPO i rolled my eyes so hard they bled for days..
then came the "Shares"  Roll Eyes
they also tried various other variations of scam and terminology like "Angel Investing" etc.

what we had is guys who had previous Stock Market experience or knowledge try and apply shit from there over into the Altcoin scene..

one problem..

This is an unregulated Free (for all) Market !

If this had similar regulations there woudl be an awful lot of people doing severe jail time with massive fines.
ALA, Berni Madoff or Martha Stewart style.. jail time (for running a Ponzi Scheme or Insider trading)

The bullshit IPO scams and Shares shit are NOT applicable to our situation and are ripe for abuse.
It's simply ridiculous people get involved in them and place themselves in a position where they have to defend this nonsense.
Silly greedy clowns trying to justify bad behavior.. for money $$$

If their various similar schemes were superior why didn't we all do that in the first place ?
WHY ?
because they are far worse of a system.

FUD first & ask questions later™
delulo

Activity: 441

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 09:12:37 AM

The first day i seen the first scam called an IPO i rolled my eyes so hard they bled for days..
then came the "Shares"  Roll Eyes
they also tried various other variations of scam and terminology like "Angel Investing" etc.

what we had is guys who had previous Stock Market experience or knowledge try and apply shit from there over into the Altcoin scene..

one problem..

This is an unregulated Free (for all) Market !

If this had similar regulations there woudl be an awful lot of people doing severe jail time with massive fines.
ALA, Berni Madoff or Martha Stewart style.. jail time (for running a Ponzi Scheme or Insider trading)

The bullshit IPO scams and Shares shit are NOT applicable to our situation and are ripe for abuse.
It's simply ridiculous people get involved in them and place themselves in a position where they have to defend this nonsense.
Silly greedy clowns trying to justify bad behavior.. for money $$$

If their various similar schemes were superior why didn't we all do that in the first place ?
WHY ?
because they are far worse of a system.
A POS coin has to be distributed somehow. It's best done via a a donation fundraiser (since it is no IPO in a legal sense) in order to hire a lot of skilled developers who can innovate. http://bitshares.org/community/team/
You also may want to read this http://wiki.bitshares.org/index.php/Distributed_Autonomous_Company 
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: