Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 02:25:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ShadowAlexey`s Deposits 10-15%/month [CLOSED]  (Read 12841 times)
ShadowAlexey (OP)
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 968
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 06, 2012, 08:53:42 PM
Last edit: December 24, 2013, 12:02:58 PM by ShadowAlexey

First of all,please,read THIS thread and be aware.
I want to make some reputation in bitcoin operations and increase my current farm power. So i decided to open this thread and suggest to any one interested deposit terms:

Capacity: CLOSED

Bitcoin Savings and Trust partly insured pass-through deposits.
Periods:
2% a week.
10% a month(30days).

Each new user gets personalized deposit(mine) and payback(yours) address. You will be PM with this info,so if you are agree, you have to confirm it,by quoting and writing "confirm"\"correct"\smth similar.
Each deposit will be marked here with date of receiving funds,terms, date of payback.
Day of depositing is excluded of period.
Each interest is payed at next day after period ended.
Each deposit can be continuous(it is in use until you ask me to return it) or one time(deposit is paid with interest).
If you would like to stop your continuous deposit you have to warn me 48hours before period ends to receive your full interest.
You can ask me to return your deposit earlier and if I have funds available I will return earlier,but you will receive interest only for time before your request,plus i get 48 hours to fulfill your request(and they are not payed to you).
I can repay all your investments to you with interest(repay day included) earlier when ever I found it necessary to.
Base time is UTC.
Minimum deposit is 10btc.
Depositing amount precision is to the lowest whole(EX. you deposit 10.678, your deposit amount will be 10)
In case of any delays you will receive interest for time delayed.
The best way of adding your funds to deposit would be a day before paying interest out. And for mine and your convenience in case of monthly deposits lets do +\- one day for it. In all other cases I will recalculate interest so it would match time deposited.

PM me if you are interested with amount, period and BTC address to repay,and i will post address for you to pay in this thread.

Bonus program.
if your deposit is monthly continuous, >=200 btc(500 btc),each next month you get +1%(2%) to interest,up to +5%.
if your deposit is weekly continuous and you agree to non withdraw for 4 weeks, >=200 btc(500 btc),each next non withdraw for 4 weeks period you get +0.25%(0.5%) to interest,up to +1.25%.

Insurance.
Insurance is applicable to Average Balance. Average Balance calculation formula:min(math. average(last 30 days deposits);current deposit).
In case  of  a total default event by BS&T (failure to return our funds to us), I will be paying back 10% of Average Balance out of 500 TYGRR.BOND-PI (500BTC value) in one week after event and 6 month profit from mining divided proportionally to your share. I will be increasing payback percentage and hashing power as your investments get bigger by buying hardware or GLBSE hashing shares. Interest will not be payed.
Mining assets:
Own mining rig 1Gh\s(Aprox 15btc/m now).
GLBSE Nasty 200 shares(200mh\s with updgrade to 4gh\s).

My hashing power cant go down before all payouts are made.

Active deposits
juggalodarkclow
Krakonos
IluhaHA
kolsernik
Balthazar
jaebird
kimmeriets
otto4444
SolomonVR
vasgolova
ProtonEvil
Beetle
Arceny
Pending deposits
Askit2
coblee
PatrickHarnett
Anonymous Person №1
TheOtherGuy
Lord Frog
conspirosphere.tk
Vanderbleek
Anonymous Person №2
miscreanity
leofar

Current deposits amount: 2155 BTC

If you are a scammer and some one can prove that, using MtGox or any other authoritative organization, your funds might be returned to its honest owner.

Please, before doing any investments, consider of small deposit for one week, to be sure that every address is correct, because in case of any security breach(on forum) I can return small investments(not bigger than 10 btc for now). This might not be a problem at the moment but,in case popularity growth this might be helpful.
In case of any doubt that you are talking with me or to be sure,you can always ask me to send SMALL but specific(ex. 0.0077767) amount from my SecurityWallet. And I will give you link to the block where this transaction is processed.

For everyone saying that i`m suspicious person without any history: I`m aware of that, I`m posting here to some how change that, if that wont help I will think of other way to improve reputation. If you have any specific suggestions write to the PM. Please,do not flood the topic.
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
hongus

Activity: 736
Merit: 100

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
April 06, 2012, 09:27:43 PM

Who are you again?

ShadowAlexey (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
April 06, 2012, 09:35:19 PM

What do you mean?
ShadowAlexey (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
April 06, 2012, 09:55:52 PM
Last edit: April 06, 2012, 10:10:36 PM by ShadowAlexey

I`m a IT student from Russia,who wants to get into btc stuff more. I`m mining btc with my dedicated Rig(was 2ghs at peak,but because hardware malfunction now only 1ghs) since june 2011. My electricity costs less than 0.065 $/kw, so i would like to rebuild my rig. Plus i would like to put some money in different investments(lending, exchange bots). I have some amount of btc of my own(which are used for my loan capacity). There is nothing more I can provide, because I was not interested in everything except mining till recently and my amounts of BTC don`t allow me to do a lot. I`gave couple of loans,but they prove nothing. So at the moment i`m looking for people who is ready to confirm my trustworthiness. I though best way will be to take and repay some loans at the begining.
Plus this amount is what i can currently repay without any problems buying btc for cash.

I dont think that i will get 100 btc at the beginning, but I need to start from something, i could even deposit some btc(10btc) to some one as escrow for first month, but i think in this case it will mean nothing.
vuce

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 06, 2012, 10:07:41 PM

I though best way will be to take and repay some loans at the begining.
Best way is you providing ID, phone number, home address, etc.
ShadowAlexey (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
April 06, 2012, 10:17:13 PM

So you think that some one can`t provide some one else`s info,id,etc? Don`t forget that i`m not asking big amounts. Plus this does not correspond to the idea of bitcoin.
In case of bitcoin i think that address with history means more...
vuce

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 06, 2012, 10:21:02 PM

So you think that some one can`t provide some one else`s info,id,etc? Don`t forget that i`m not asking big amounts. Plus this does not correspond to the idea of bitcoin.
Well sorry, but for someone with 26 posts 100 btc IS a lot.
ShadowAlexey (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
April 06, 2012, 10:23:30 PM

Well sorry, but for someone with 26 posts 100 btc IS a lot.
I`m not asking for 100btc, only 5 for one week is ok to start, info at the top is for understanding what i can offer at the moment.
John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1226

Away on an extended break

View Profile
April 07, 2012, 03:26:30 AM

See what you posted first and ask if you do meet the requirements of yourself and kluge.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=75742.0
ShadowAlexey (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
April 07, 2012, 06:10:22 PM
Last edit: April 07, 2012, 06:24:42 PM by ShadowAlexey

ShadowAlexey,

Let me ask you a personal question.  Would you, being from Russia and knowing what you know about the average random totally anonymous Russians on the internet, lend 100 BTC (let's say about 500 USD) of your own money to another random anonymous Russian?  Remember that if they take your money and run you have absolutely no recourse at all.  All you have is their “word” that they will pay you back.

Would you?
I would lend 5/10 BTC, to check person out, and increase it by a bit after each period,i think that having multiple deposits is better than having one and if some one liked my conditions hi can check it out my self, i`m not in strong need of that loan,I just think that reputation here could mean a lot in some conditions and as far as I dont run any Internet business,I think that this could be a good try.
Guys, I just dont understand you,if U think that i`m a scammer, then why are you writing here, thread will go down if no one will be interested and no one will read it at all. I think that there is enough posts for every person who wants to give me a loan to think twice before doing it. Are you reading first post, I wrote everything there, if u dont want to make any loan there is no need to write that I`m very suspicious just to increase your post count.
Every loan which is made is based on trust, and before u try u cant judge almost anyone.
There is allready 2 post saying nothing after i posted my thoughts about this in first thread, think about your own post count and how u make it.
This thread is made not for just now, i hope that i will wont to do this in future, offering this for long amount of time would mean my trustworthiness.
My first deposit(50btc) which i gave to person in PM ended colling me scammer because he gave me the wrong address, and he had a good reputation and so on, only with administrations help i managed to prove that i was right, so i think that there is a lot of factors....
Thats why I decided to do it in open way and only thing which would matter is persons who used me previously and their reputation.
ShadowAlexey (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
April 07, 2012, 11:35:40 PM

Updated Header
Decided to change it from loan to deposit, and added some info about how i will get profit.
coblee
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1654
Merit: 1286

Creator of Litecoin. Cryptocurrency enthusiast.

View Profile
April 08, 2012, 08:31:59 AM

Updated Header
Decided to change it from loan to deposit, and added some info about how i will get profit.

I will give you a chance. I will lend you 10 BTC.

ShadowAlexey (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
April 08, 2012, 08:41:09 AM
Last edit: July 19, 2012, 02:47:52 PM by ShadowAlexey

Deposit for miscreanity.
Deposit Address: 1D1UHthNkxi8AwQhrJjWGbXi3UUU6f8qYC
Pay back address: 1QAGtdNudiUS9nrz2zSg8sYpZmiythUPgQ

One time Deposit for one week 2.5%.
Funds received 8.04.2012.
To be repayed on 15.04.2012.
Payed

Continuous Deposit for one month 12%/m.
Funds received 16.04.12 (15BTC)
Funds received 19.05.12 (15BTC)
17.07.12 Deposit Withdrawal
ShadowAlexey (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
April 08, 2012, 08:52:03 AM
Last edit: May 08, 2012, 09:08:46 AM by ShadowAlexey

Deposit for coblee.
Deposit Address: 1HmW8fa6sCGezcAsrPctpo25x6xPov7E73
Pay back address: 132AxWqJmbuvKb2om1zwZJRtCQKXvhWxBo

One time Deposit for one month 12%/m.
Funds received 8.04.2012.
To be repayed on 8.05.2012.
Payed
ShadowAlexey (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
April 08, 2012, 09:25:41 AM
Last edit: May 08, 2012, 09:07:33 AM by ShadowAlexey

Deposit for PatrickHarnett.
Deposit Address: 1G3J8ZwrqFmMPbp7WeDqom6qZHJdDXCUwD
Pay back address: 15G48whkLQgv5CGWMQ8b3pqfvjPNmaKuZR

One time Deposit for one month 12%/m.
Funds received 8.04.12
Payback on 8.05.12
Payed
ShadowAlexey (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
April 08, 2012, 12:54:25 PM

Wait,  why are you all giving him your money again?  Did I miss something?  I have re-read the entire thread again and personally he has not convinced me.  I certainly hope that my post:

Fair enough, and good luck!

Was not seen as an endorsement of any kind - because it was not.  Of course you are free to do whatever you please with your BTC but I want to make it clear that I do not in any way think it is a good idea.  I suggest you place your deposit money with any number of others here that actually have good reps.  34 posts, half of which are here in this thread, really?  Think about it people.

Carry on.
Dont worry i dont think that some one is judging me only on your posts, any way please stop flooding in this thread, because it really seems that you are just increasing your post count, i`ve made enough warning for everyone about scamms.
farfiman
Legendary

Activity: 1449
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 08, 2012, 02:07:47 PM

Every loan thread that looks suspicious ( and some that aren't ) have what you call "spam" . It's part of the territory of a forum.
After many a scam here people look out for each other and put up a red flag- sometimes justified and maybe sometimes not- but it helps loaners stop a sec and maybe think twice before trusting their coins with someone they don't know.

Complaining about it just makes things look worse for you. ( whoopie I got another post Wink )

"We are just fools. We insanely believe that we can replace one politician with another and something will really change. The ONLY possible way to achieve change is to change the very system of how government functions. Until we are prepared to do that, suck it up for your future belongs to the madness and corruption of politicians."
Martin Armstrong
John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1226

Away on an extended break

View Profile
April 08, 2012, 02:09:21 PM

Every loan thread that looks suspicious ( and some that aren't ) have what you call "spam" . It's part of the territory of a forum.
After many a scam here people look out for each other and put up a red flag- sometimes justified and maybe sometimes not- but it helps loaners stop a sec and maybe think twice before trusting their coins with someone they don't know.

Complaining about it just makes things look worse for you.

+1.
ShadowAlexey (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
April 08, 2012, 02:25:31 PM

I just dont think that everyone should write here that i`m a suspicious one,because there is already almost all first page with it, dont you think that it is enaugh for people to think twice.
PLUS I added info about scammers in first post. What do you want me to do else, I`m answering any questions asked, but in the end it just turned into post like: "He is Probably a scammer, keep away from him". Dont you think that that`s too much?
How much posts in this thread will be enough for you to calm down?
I`m trying to point you to fact that post count doesnt mean a lot, because most of people dont put much sense in every post they make, and it doest mean that he will take your money and run away.
farfiman
Legendary

Activity: 1449
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 08, 2012, 02:33:30 PM

I just dont think that everyone should write here that i`m a suspicious one,because there is already almost all first page with it, dont you think that it is enaugh for people to think twice.
PLUS I added info about scammers in first post. What do you want me to do else, I`m answering any questions asked, but in the end it just turned into post like: "He is Probably a scammer, keep away from him". Dont you think that that`s too much?
I`m trying to point you to fact that post count doesnt mean a lot, because most of people dont put much sense in every post they make.

EVERYBODY is suspicious.  Post count doesn't mean  a lot like you said, BUT it's one of the only tools a person can use here. Someone with at least a few hundred posts spread over a long period of time is a good indication. Also content of the posts and interaction with others on the forum means a lot.  I hope you are OK like you say you are and maybe we will laugh at these posts in a few months Smiley

"We are just fools. We insanely believe that we can replace one politician with another and something will really change. The ONLY possible way to achieve change is to change the very system of how government functions. Until we are prepared to do that, suck it up for your future belongs to the madness and corruption of politicians."
Martin Armstrong
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: