Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 01:34:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: more like an investment than a loan:)  (Read 1668 times)
traper (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 10:15:29 AM

Hello mates, I wanted to ask for a loan but i don't know if i can return it^^ the bitcoins I need are for sports gambling on nitrogensports.eu i had 0.0675bitcoins i multiplied it for 0.14 but than I raised stakes and lost all on few suprinsing tennis matches ;( now i've read my first guide how to choose the odds and joined a bookie forums where we exchange info about profitable bets and im positive that I'll multiply some bitcoins in a few weeks because the nfl league starts and us open started yesterday <3 summarising i dont ask for a lot of money 0.001 is the minimum bet so i'll appreciate every coins and if I'll win I pay it back for sure:) 1LvevJXhfyhzkovWgkBzosWuDw6ZfudS2R this is the direct adress to my bookie account, I'm counting on YOU mates!!!

kind regards
traper

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
crunck
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

crunck

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 10:19:34 AM

A newbie asking for BTC wow there's a shock

Still at least this one states he prob wont be paying it back lol

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
im0rtel

Activity: 351
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 10:20:34 AM

so you are a gambler in need of more money. do yourself a favor and get a job . no one will fund you since you are obviously a scammer.
crunck
Legendary

crunck

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 10:24:14 AM

Wowzars check this out, a newbie telling a newbie he is a scammer

My my what is this forum coming to Wink

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
traper (OP)

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 10:30:16 AM

i can show you my gambling log if u want:) im not a scammer its very simple to prove it Smiley I can copy it right now there is everything, all my winning and losing wagers
crunck
Legendary

crunck

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 10:44:54 AM

i can show you my gambling log if u want:) im not a scammer its very simple to prove it Smiley I can copy it right now there is everything, all my winning and losing wagers

The issue I have with these gambling loans, is the fact that everyone says they will win, BUT if that were the case you would not be here asking for loans, you would have proved yourself right and be a rich man by now, as your gambling prowess is great.

No I don't think that A/ you can be that good at gambling and B/ all you are going to do is dig yourself a larger hole !

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
haploid23
Legendary

Activity: 812
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2014, 10:48:40 AM

Hello mates, I wanted to ask for a loan but i don't know if i can return it^^

Activity: 5

so you are a gambler in need of more money. do yourself a favor and get a job . no one will fund you since you are obviously a scammer.

Activity: 4

Shitz son, you just got told by a newbie that's more newbie-er than you! Btw I stopped reading after you said you can't return it.

crunck
Legendary

crunck

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 10:59:28 AM

To quote the OP in a PM just received :

(No subject)
« Sent to: crunck on: Today at 10:44:19 AM »
Reply with quoteQuote  ReplyReply  Remove this messageDelete 
why you claim that im a scammer if you dont have any proof mate? I got proofs that im not lying, site that i was playing is annonymous so i can provide you my log or even screens from my account i dont understand why you call me a liar, if u cant help shut up and do your thing but dont try to destroy my idea.

Hmm I don't remember calling you a scammer, in fact having read back through your thread Im certain I didn't Smiley

Neither did I call you a liar, I just find it hard to fathom how someone who says they are good at gambling needs money in the first place, surly someone that is good at it, would have won plenty and thus not need a loan/investment ?

And as for your "destroying my idea" we see plenty of these posts everyday, your not unique, but you will end up the same as everyone else when VOD gets hold of you lol

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
traper (OP)

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 11:01:04 AM

i see your points mates and they are true but still im not asking for 1000$ or even 100$ at the beginning i had about 0.07 bitcoins so its about 20bucks  so its NOTHING TO ME but i cant simply buy more bitcoins right now cuz in my country its not that easy. I wrote here becasue i heared that at the beginning when bitcoin was worth less than a dollar users sent each other some bitcoins just to see how it works. Im not digging any holes i got money^^ but this sports gambling is my hobby, im interested in sports for a long time i tought that i'll bring more emotions to watching sport simply by betting few bucks on players i think will win, if this forums isnt for users to exchange info and some favours - i wont use it any more cuz then its helpless:)

kind regards
traper
crunck
Legendary

crunck

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 11:08:02 AM

i see your points mates and they are true but still im not asking for 1000$ or even 100$ at the beginning i had about 0.07 bitcoins so its about 20bucks  so its NOTHING TO ME but i cant simply buy more bitcoins right now cuz in my country its not that easy. I wrote here becasue i heared that at the beginning when bitcoin was worth less than a dollar users sent each other some bitcoins just to see how it works. Im not digging any holes i got money^^ but this sports gambling is my hobby, im interested in sports for a long time i tought that i'll bring more emotions to watching sport simply by betting few bucks on players i think will win, if this forums isnt for users to exchange info and some favours - i wont use it any more cuz then its helpless:)

kind regards
traper

lol here we are have fun

https://blockchain.info/tx/06ffb29eb8f1522f4257e0afcf9659d91f44a799c1164f2563279c73e5304292

Just in case here is my return address 13fc49KGMNGqC9cxLkyr1SVSg2RoE82zSo

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
traper (OP)

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 11:12:19 AM

thanks:D i havent seen that comming^^ i will message you tomorrow or even todays night with a return:) GREETINGS
haploid23
Legendary

Activity: 812
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2014, 11:17:45 AM

i see your points mates and they are true but still im not asking for 1000$ or even 100$ at the beginning i had about 0.07 bitcoins so its about 20bucks  so its NOTHING TO ME but i cant simply buy more bitcoins right now cuz in my country its not that easy. I wrote here becasue i heared that at the beginning when bitcoin was worth less than a dollar users sent each other some bitcoins just to see how it works.

You're some rich guy, $20 is nothing to you, yet you're begging for 0.001 which is chump change. What you did prove however, is that you're bad at gambling.

if this forums isnt for users to exchange info and some favours - i wont use it any more cuz then its helpless:)

If you're only here to beg for gambling money, then feel free to leave.

edit: you're a pretty lucky one though. Someone was generous enough to donate to you.

crunck
Legendary

crunck

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 11:17:57 AM

thanks:D i havent seen that comming^^ i will message you tomorrow or even todays night with a return:) GREETINGS

Well you stood fast and backed your corner, which i like, so lets see who is right shall we, you or me Smiley

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
traper (OP)

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 11:27:11 AM

hahaha why you are so mean haploid? its probably your period or youre hungry^^

@crunk
LET THE GAME BEGIN !!!

lihuajkl
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 11:38:17 AM

i see your points mates and they are true but still im not asking for 1000$ or even 100$ at the beginning i had about 0.07 bitcoins so its about 20bucks  so its NOTHING TO ME but i cant simply buy more bitcoins right now cuz in my country its not that easy. I wrote here becasue i heared that at the beginning when bitcoin was worth less than a dollar users sent each other some bitcoins just to see how it works. Im not digging any holes i got money^^ but this sports gambling is my hobby, im interested in sports for a long time i tought that i'll bring more emotions to watching sport simply by betting few bucks on players i think will win, if this forums isnt for users to exchange info and some favours - i wont use it any more cuz then its helpless:)

kind regards
traper
Enough reason to gamble. I wonder how many bets are you going to play or how much do you plan to earn before stopping? Or you just bet the specific match you are watching. If you can really control yourself, there is no problem to gamble.
Jesu

Activity: 166
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 11:44:35 AM

"more like an investment than a loan:)" lol. No it's not. It's more like throwing your money away. People are never going to loan money to people who admittedly will gamble it away. Even if you won at first you'd likely keep going until you lost it all and this is why people wont lend gamblers money.
traper (OP)

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 12:09:59 PM

@lihuajkl
I wonder how many bets I'll do too^^ but untill i play on low stakes like max 5$ the damage equals zero:) for me gambling is fun and im a funny guy so i think I'll end betting when it won't bring me any more fun mate:)
traper (OP)

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 12:44:58 PM

ok i made the bets any1 wanna know ? Cheesy maybe you'll watch the game with a small thrill @crunck ^^
im0rtel

Activity: 351
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 06:59:19 PM

Hello mates, I wanted to ask for a loan but i don't know if i can return it^^

Activity: 5

Activity: 4

Shitz son, you just got told by a newbie that's more newbie-er than you! Btw I stopped reading after you said you can't return it.

my post count is low but im certainly not a newbie in crypto . if he loses the gamble he will be back at begging here for more . you are 0.002 btc poorer while his gambling adiction is fed another night . i see no winners here. only a vicious circle. even if he wins tonight he will lose the gains tomorow . thats the life of a gambling junkie. any reasonable person can see that . if you dont feed them  btc they wont beg anymore.
traper (OP)

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 09:43:59 PM

hahahah haters gonna hate, I would like to see you in real life telling me that im a junkie;) until now everything is going by my plan with my bets Smiley
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: