Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:49:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Chateau deCrypto, aka LABIA (Ladies and Bitcoin in Arms)  (Read 9069 times)
LadyBytes (OP)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 07, 2012, 12:33:04 AM

Hey everyone!

I'm LadyBytes and if you haven't been following, we ladies of the Bitcoin community have been working on a split from Girls Gone Bitcoin . There has been quite a bit of controversy concerning GGBTC and their usage of women and branding, so a few of us women began collaborating on a new, yet very similar project that would allow women (and couples and men!) to post sexy photos of themselves for Bitcoin tips in a safe and empowering, sex-positive environment.

It is my absolute pleasure to invite you to le Chateau deCrypto Please tip generously, comment respectively, and spread the word!

Thanks everyone for all the support leading up to the launch of this project!
xoxo

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
girlsgonebitcoin

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2012, 01:02:42 AM

So great to hear LadyBytes can't wait to see what you all come up with!  Grin
rjk

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

1ngldh

View Profile
April 07, 2012, 01:03:27 AM

aka LABIA

I see what you did there...

Mining Rig Extraordinaire - the Trenton BPX6806 18-slot PCIe backplane [PICS] Dead project is dead, all hail the coming of the mighty ASIC!
LadyBytes (OP)

View Profile
April 07, 2012, 01:13:23 AM

aka LABIA

I see what you did there...

sexy *and* smart! ....right?  Tongue
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2012, 02:38:24 AM

Hello, LadyBytes. Bruno here.

Would you and your lady friends be interested in appearing on a physical (and an online version--think hyperlinks) 2013 Bitcoin Calendar? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=61017.msg839318#msg839318

Imagine, if you will, 12 girls, one per month, posing along with a Bitcoin donation address included somewhere on the image. I think Matthew N. Wright and crew with Bitcoin Magazine would be best suited in accomplishing this task.

Without giving too much thought on this endeavor, I further envision each girl having a sponsor, of sorts, for each month, therefore you and the other ladies would recognize an immediate financial return.

I look forward to your input.

~Bruno~
deepceleron
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1028

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2012, 03:32:57 AM
Last edit: April 07, 2012, 03:50:58 AM by deepceleron

aka LABIA (Ladies and Bitcoin in Arms)
My PENIS (People Encouraging Nudity of Internet SLUTS) would like to get in touch with your LABIA, in hopes of stimulating more CLITS (Coin Ladies In Threads Stripping). Here's to all the SLUTS (Sexy Ladies Using Tipping Smartly!)

Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2012, 04:07:54 AM

aka LABIA (Ladies and Bitcoin in Arms)
My PENIS (People Encouraging Nudity of Internet SLUTS) would like to get in touch with your LABIA, in hopes of stimulating more CLITS (Coin Ladies In Threads Stripping). Here's to all the SLUTS (Sexy Ladies Using Tipping Smartly!)

BRILLIANT

Bitcoin's Reddit International Ladies: Lovenly Intelligent And Naughty Too
LadyBytes (OP)

View Profile
April 07, 2012, 07:52:13 AM

Would you and your lady friends be interested in appearing on a physical (and an online version--think hyperlinks) 2013 Bitcoin Calendar? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=61017.msg839318#msg839318

Imagine, if you will, 12 girls, one per month, posing along with a Bitcoin donation address included somewhere on the image. I think Matthew N. Wright and crew with Bitcoin Magazine would be best suited in accomplishing this task.

Without giving too much thought on this endeavor, I further envision each girl having a sponsor, of sorts, for each month, therefore you and the other ladies would recognize an immediate financial return.

~Bruno~

I think you're missing the **entire** point of why we split from ggbtc... I know this is all very exciting, and we appreciate the support and encouragement, but I really want you to take a step back and look at our subreddit. look at our comments, look at our forum posts. if leaders in the btc community like you never grasp why we women want to get involved, and to what degree,  you will be forever limiting our skills, knowledge, and power. so thanks, but no thanks.
cunicula
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 07, 2012, 07:58:58 AM

I think you're missing the **entire** point of why we split from ggbtc... I know this is all very exciting, and we appreciate the support and encouragement, but I really want you to take a step back and look at our subreddit. look at our comments, look at our forum posts. if leaders in the btc community like you never grasp why we women want to get involved, and to what degree,  you will be forever limiting our skills, knowledge, and power. so thanks, but no thanks.

Many of the people here are not too bright. Stripcoin targets a more cretin-like demographic and this may be more appropriate given characteristics of the bitcoin user base. Best of luck with your venture though. Based on your pictures, I am guessing you are located near Santa Cruz. If so, you will likely find the people here disagreeable. Bitcoin is very popular among radical right wingers.

Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2012, 06:14:06 PM

~Bruno~

I've taken the time to read, or reread, everything on the subreddit. You are absolutely correct, LadyBytes. Please accept my apologies for suggesting such a lame proposal.

~Bruno~
HostFat
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 4214
Merit: 1203

I support freedom of choice

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2012, 04:25:04 PM

I think that you should move all your ideas on some webcam communities.
( I think that there are many free as Reddit )

Voyeurs/chatters will be able to ask live something to the girls/guys.

NON DO ASSISTENZA PRIVATA - http://hostfatmind.com
Dansker

Activity: 740
Merit: 500

Hello world!

View Profile
April 09, 2012, 08:22:51 PM

Good luck with the project, glad to see someone is keeping it classy, and how fitting that it should be women running it, when that is essentially what it is about Smiley

LadyBytes (OP)

View Profile
April 10, 2012, 04:09:17 PM

~Bruno~

I've taken the time to read, or reread, everything on the subreddit. You are absolutely correct, LadyBytes. Please accept my apologies for suggesting such a lame proposal.

~Bruno~

Dear Bruno.... please accept this token of gratitude Smiley We're glad to have you on our team.

LadyBytes (OP)

View Profile
April 10, 2012, 04:16:56 PM

Help me flesh out this idea a little bit more... If it's live, at what point during the process do I accept the tip in exchange for a request? I'm curious about the overall idea, how do you see it working? exciting... Wink
girlsgonebitcoin

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2012, 04:24:27 PM

Help me flesh out this idea a little bit more... If it's live, at what point during the process do I accept the tip in exchange for a request? I'm curious about the overall idea, how do you see it working? exciting... Wink

Hi Ladybytes, me partner and I have fleshed out the basic idea already going to send you a PM! (-;
RaggedMonk

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 10, 2012, 05:20:49 PM

watching
Dansker

Activity: 740
Merit: 500

Hello world!

View Profile
April 10, 2012, 07:11:12 PM

This idea is already reality at a site like www.myfreecams.com .

It will take someone like you to make it a more classy and less "pimp" thing.

evoorhees
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1021

Democracy is the original 51% attack

View Profile
April 10, 2012, 07:54:50 PM

Just a friendly FYI to anyone building projects in this space...  MyFreeCams brings in hundreds of thousands of dollars PER DAY, as site revenue after paying the models.

Someone need only build a bitcoin-based site, pay the models 90% instead of 50-60% of revenue, and clean house.

Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2012, 03:24:41 PM

Just a friendly FYI to anyone building projects in this space...  MyFreeCams brings in hundreds of thousands of dollars PER DAY, as site revenue after paying the models.

Someone need only build a bitcoin-based site, pay the models 90% instead of 50-60% of revenue, and clean house.

You sexist bastard! I see what you did there.  Wink

Seriously, evoorhees is so right-on! I've visited said site many a times (marketing research) and noticed that several girls make up games with boards to garner tips. I'm willing to bet that more revenue would flow into such a site if a credit or debit card weren't needed. Something like Bitcoin. I've even thought up a name--Alpacalooza.

~Bruno~

I think you're missing the **entire** point of why we split from ggbtc... I know this is all very exciting, and we appreciate the support and encouragement, but I really want you to take a step back and look at our subreddit. look at our comments, look at our forum posts. if leaders in the btc community like you never grasp why we women want to get involved, and to what degree,  you will be forever limiting our skills, knowledge, and power. so thanks, but no thanks.

~Bruno~

Dear Bruno.... please accept this token of gratitude Smiley We're glad to have you on our team.

Thank you, LadyBytes for providing that image. You're so kind. Later, girl.

~Bruno~
LadyBytes (OP)

View Profile
April 12, 2012, 07:13:27 PM

has anyone done live cam through tor? is it quality/stable streaming picture? I have a hunch it may not work well...
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: