Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 03:26:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: random rant about btsx [formally "where is btsx-ann?"]  (Read 1236 times)
smalltimer (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 06:05:27 AM
Last edit: August 27, 2014, 04:14:45 PM by smalltimer

i wasn't able to find the ann. Please someone point me to it.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
smalltimer (OP)

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 06:49:59 AM

does it not exist? Why?
smalltimer (OP)

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 02:12:16 PM

bump?
MisO69
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005

My mule don't like people laughing

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 02:41:07 PM

Probably because the ANN section is for scams.

bitsharestalk.org

Sadnesscoin

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 03:05:45 PM

this forum has been occupied by scammers, so maybe they don't want to an ANN thread in here.
smalltimer (OP)

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 03:47:36 PM

talking about btctalk:
not to be impolied but some seem not to get the spin around here. The basic assumption in here is very probably this forum would be regulating itself and it really does to some extend. Saying it is only for scams is a offence for the honest people around here trying to build real stuff.
I prefer a forum with many scams over a authoritarian shitforum because that only leads to 50 forums and nobody can keep up with it. Scams would still happen the same way. So i basically agree in most parts how the show is run. Fools and gullibles are parted from their money - they would be anyways. Free speech is happening. I can expose the shitcoins all day as much as i want and i don't get banned for it. So what again was wrong here? Not the forums fault. YOUR OWN FAULT FOR MAKING SHITTY PICKS AND LISTENING TO ADVICE OF OTHERS. When i was loosing money on a scam it was my fault because i was so stupid to buy into a phony hype instead of going to a coin that has shown it is no vapourware.

Talking about btsx: i have reseached it and i have the impression it is not watertight and i wanted to ask some questions about it. But no thread here. I came to the conclusion they made no thread because btsx is probably really not good for anything. They fear the fud and the trolls (the truth). They prefer living in their little bubble where they can deceive anyone and delete all they want.

I am not going to buy shit that hasn't an ann on here because that fact shows the people behind the coin are either ignorant of the investors here or they just fear the environment. If they had a rock solid product they wouldn't need to fear the forum.  Simple as that. I say: BitUSD is fake. They can't be traded to fiat since they are totally fictional and need a counterpart. It is probably not possible to trade them against anything else than their counterparts in that environment. calling it 'bitusd' is misleading at best. The project either fails miserably or gets a wise controler of the internal bitusd-market that knows how to keep the scam going. The whole shitty btsx-project probably would tip over like a christmastree with the smallest trolling, fud, questions asking - so that's why i can't find a trace of that shit around here because they don't want to confront the people around here. I say: fuck that.
testz
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1018

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 03:59:52 PM

BitSharesX was announced in lot of the places, at BTT: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=485166.0
Google "BitShares snapshot" you will find more sources.

But BitShares journey starts from here and was announced only at BTT : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=325261.0
"As well as being an altcoin, ProtoShares is a way to own BitShares before they are launched. When BitShares is launched, its genesis block will award one BitShare for every ProtoShare held."

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
smalltimer (OP)

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 04:13:54 PM

BitSharesX was announced in lot of the places, at BTT: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=485166.0
Google "BitShares snapshot" you will find more sources.

But BitShares journey starts from here and was announced only at BTT : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=325261.0
"As well as being an altcoin, ProtoShares is a way to own BitShares before they are launched. When BitShares is launched, its genesis block will award one BitShare for every ProtoShare held."

aha. ok. that's better. I'll go ask my questions then at the right place. Thanks.
kokojie
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 04:55:56 PM

I came into knowing about BTSX from buying PTS,

and I came into knowing about PTS from mining XPM at ypool.net

(when I noticed PTS mining was also offered at ypool, I became interested in it because ypool supposedly only mine "interesting" coins at that time).

So yea, BTSX doesn't really advertise that much. I wouldn't have noticed it if I hadn't mined at ypool

btc: 15sFnThw58hiGHYXyUAasgfauifTEB1ZF6
brekyrself

Activity: 547
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 07:24:10 PM

Member jakub wrote up a great non technical introduction on bitsharestalk.org.  It's worth a quick read.

https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=7628.msg101320#msg101320
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: