Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:39:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: You might be a Scammer If...  (Read 7299 times)
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2012, 08:02:19 AM

You've advocated Bitcoin for the pass several months via your pseudonym(s), but not once from your social media account(s), although you're clearly linked to them.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2012, 08:06:47 AM

You maintain so many sock puppets that if you opened up a store to sell them, all the ventriloquist puppeteers worldwide would have to file bankruptcy.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2012, 03:50:59 PM

You do such a fine job cloaking your true persona that not even a seasoned member of this forum, one that has come to your defense on several occasions, has a clue as to who you are.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2012, 03:59:18 PM

You offer an identical service, one that promises big rewards, over at the linden dollar forum (and possibly on other virtual currency forums) under a different pseudonym and using different sock puppets, but purposely never mentioned Bitcoin there nor mentioned linden dollars here, coupled with having a clueless loyal following at each coming to your defense when naysayers post their concerns.
nimda

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

0xFB0D8D1534241423

View Profile
June 03, 2012, 05:09:06 PM

You ask for 8 BTC for your new, vague startup company.

Lol, Well I was asking around for 20btc (former GLBSE asset creation fee) when I was getting ready to start Cognitive Wink
Keyword must be "vague" then
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2012, 03:14:14 PM

...you title your last thread Fuck You Guys!
rjk

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

1ngldh

View Profile
June 04, 2012, 03:36:14 PM

"last"?

Mining Rig Extraordinaire - the Trenton BPX6806 18-slot PCIe backplane [PICS] Dead project is dead, all hail the coming of the mighty ASIC!
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2012, 03:39:38 PM

"last"?

...you title what you though was going to be your last thread Fuck You Guys!, until your dick got hard again and decided to come back for seconds...thirds...fourths...(to be cont.)
bitlane
Internet detective

Activity: 462

I heart thebaron

View Profile
June 04, 2012, 03:57:56 PM

..... you wait for someone to try to dox you, and then sadly admit you are whoever the first incorrect result is, and explain why you have that warrant out against you, laughing all the while because *still* no one knows who the hell you are.

Ouch....lol

Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2012, 04:42:47 PM

...you have $18K in LR, but come here to beg for a loan to start a business.
bitlane
Internet detective

Activity: 462

I heart thebaron

View Profile
June 04, 2012, 05:01:09 PM

...and allow your father to be sexually abused for the sake of your scam proceeding on a public forum ?

rjk

Activity: 448

1ngldh

View Profile
June 04, 2012, 05:02:34 PM

...and allow your father to be sexually abused for the sake of your scam proceeding on a public forum ?
Hypothetically in the mind of some twisted perverts like Gage and bitlane.... LOL

Mining Rig Extraordinaire - the Trenton BPX6806 18-slot PCIe backplane [PICS] Dead project is dead, all hail the coming of the mighty ASIC!
imsaguy
General failure and former
VIP

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

Don't send me a pm unless you gpg encrypt it.

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2012, 05:06:06 PM

... you're named imsaguy.

Coming Soon!™ © imsaguy 2011-2013, All rights reserved.

EIEIO:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=60117.0

Shades Minoco Collection Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=65989
Payment Address: http://btc.to/5r6
LoupGaroux

View Profile
June 04, 2012, 05:13:50 PM

Wait just a damn minute here... is it good to be a scammer or bad? This whole moving target thing is getting out of hand- next we will have DickFlap as a moderator, and ShortBusCoin as the cryptocurrency of choice!
Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet

View Profile
June 04, 2012, 11:50:58 PM

Wait just a damn minute here... is it good to be a scammer or bad? This whole moving target thing is getting out of hand- next we will have DickFlap as a moderator, and ShortBusCoin as the cryptocurrency of choice!

Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2012, 04:58:37 AM

I'm Techie. I recently started learning about and using Bitcoins. I don't mine Bitcoins much but I have took an interest on it. Reading the guides here, I have got a good idea. Hope you people will help me in this adventure.

Cheers.

Note how this guy isn't asking for handouts or hawking some PayPal-to-Bitcoin scheme. This bastard must be up to something.
LoupGaroux

View Profile
June 05, 2012, 05:19:31 AM

I'm thinking it might be time to create a new identity just so I can come back and open a whole bunch of newbie threads offering to exchange PayPal for PayPal and Bitcoin for Bitcoin. And then my great business idea about having a business that is a business about having ideas about having businesses, and sharing that business idea with the whole world that doesn't know about businesses that are about ideas about businesses. I could probably get it going for a couple of hundred bitcoins, and I know a lot of cool stuff that I could put in my idea too, so what do you think?

Oh, and I bought some magic beans at bitmit, and I grew a magical bitcoin plant that mines bitcoins for free with no electricity, so if you want to invest with me, I can give you great returns of one percent per hour if you invest a minimum of 18,000 bitcoins, subject to a very small service fee, and depending if my server gets hacked, but I'm going to trust all of you with the login and root password so you can keep and eye on it for me. I'm calling it the Glass Extraordinarily Tricky Syndicate Created Eventually When Expecting Donations, so that I can always say it is transparent, and that when you send me your funds you are going to GETSCREWED.

See? That was one of those ideas, and I haven't gotten a damned donation or investment yet, so hurry up and send me some bitcoins.

Donations accepted at 13kzGM6HoC6EbPQmdgFNSDJAGTB6gxYJCR, investments go to 1DJB8XA4mhKbWH4SVu4e3m3nRMMSg1j1Lu. Don't forget to send me a pm and tell me how much you invested so I can get my priorities straightened. And add some fields to my database, cause that sounded like a good idea too.

And if you appreciate the humor inherent in this post you could always donate to my single-malt fund: 1GDDRHH2E53jkssULfFjDAvPSYokDBBrzn.

Thanks for all the fish.
justusranvier
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009

View Profile
June 05, 2012, 05:30:31 AM

Oh, and I bought some magic beans at bitmit, and I grew a magical bitcoin plant that mines bitcoins for free with no electricity, so if you want to invest with me, I can give you great returns of one percent per hour if you invest a minimum of 18,000 bitcoins, subject to a very small service fee, and depending if my server gets hacked, but I'm going to trust all of you with the login and root password so you can keep and eye on it for me. I'm calling it the Glass Extraordinarily Tricky Syndicate Created Eventually When Expecting Donations, so that I can always say it is transparent, and that when you send me your funds you are going to GETSCREWED.
Your ideas are intriguing to me, and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2012, 05:31:43 AM

I'm thinking it might be time to create a new identity just so I can come back and open a whole bunch of newbie threads offering to exchange PayPal for PayPal and Bitcoin for Bitcoin. And then my great business idea about having a business that is a business about having ideas about having businesses, and sharing that business idea with the whole world that doesn't know about businesses that are about ideas about businesses. I could probably get it going for a couple of hundred bitcoins, and I know a lot of cool stuff that I could put in my idea too, so what do you think?

See? That was one of those ideas, and I haven't gotten a damned donation or investment yet, so hurry up and send me some bitcoins.

Donations accepted at 13kzGM6HoC6EbPQmdgFNSDJAGTB6gxYJCR, investments go to 1DJB8XA4mhKbWH4SVu4e3m3nRMMSg1j1Lu. Don't forget to send me a pm and tell me how much you invested so I can get my priorities straightened. And add some fields to my database, cause that sounded like a good idea too.

And if you appreciate the humor inherent in this post you could always donate to my single-malt fund: 1GDDRHH2E53jkssULfFjDAvPSYokDBBrzn.

Thanks for all the fish.

(With apologies to Zhou for the following humor)

Claim to be asian.
Claim to be a teenager.
Claim to be a member of Mensa. (don't bother searching for that one)
Don't forget pre-penned apology and I'm-leaving-Bitcoin/this forum letters.
Put 420 in your user name, maybe without the 2. (now where did that come from?)
Incorporate every idea on this thread, sans fucking somebody's dad, but that'll be your call.

jothan

Activity: 184
Merit: 100

Feel the coffee, be the coffee.

View Profile
June 05, 2012, 05:38:53 AM

As soon as you are out of the newbie forum, you post on the Lending subforum, refusing requests for a picture citing your scalp + rubber allergy.

Bitcoin: the only currency you can store directly into your brain.

What this planet needs is a good 0.0005 BTC US nickel.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: