Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 07:19:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Burger King Dares Obama To Stop It From Fleeing to Canada  (Read 4378 times)
sana8410 (OP)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 02:38:31 PM

By the way, as much as you think those corps pay taxes out of the ceo pay or hope they have enough profits at the end of the year to pay them, the truth is they roll the cost of taxes into the price you pay for goods and services so the higher the taxes the more you pay out of your pocket. Its your money those corps use to pay the feds, idiot.
And which is more profitable for the government, paying unemployment benefits to a worker that no longer pays income taxes or lowering corp taxes to keep jobs in the US?

RENT MY SIG FOR A DAY
umair127

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 02:46:42 PM

By the way, as much as you think those corps pay taxes out of the ceo pay or hope they have enough profits at the end of the year to pay them, the truth is they roll the cost of taxes into the price you pay for goods and services so the higher the taxes the more you pay out of your pocket. Its your money those corps use to pay the feds, idiot.
And which is more profitable for the government, paying unemployment benefits to a worker that no longer pays income taxes or lowering corp taxes to keep jobs in the US?
And my problem with people like you is that you sit there and pretend to give a shit about "all those workers" and yet, you absolutely oppose them getting a living wage.  You aren't fooling anyone. All you do is lick the boots of corporate masters.

sana8410 (OP)

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 02:47:33 PM

This is all bullshit and greed. Corporations in America HAVE recovered from the Bush era economic collapse. The only people still hurting are the working class and the poor, and that's neither because of the basic economy or because of US taxes - it's because of corporate greed.  You want to reduce US corporate taxes even more? Fine. I'd support that - IF in the same bill, tax penalties for US corporations who offshore and tariffs on imports from any country whose treatment of workers is even worse than ours are included.
BK has closed around 300 stores during that great recovery you claim obama the savior initiated in America after the housing crash caused by congressional over regulation and forced mortgage scam. The idea that if you tax corps to death while regulation them out of business makes for a good economy is a leftie wet dream that isn't based in reality. Google Canada tax reduction to get a look at what it did for their country's economy, then see CA's corp tax increase to see what it did to their economy.  The evil greedy corps you lefties despise are leaving the country, that should make you happy. Besides, it doesn't matter how much the government raises taxes or how much it takes in each year they have never come in on budget, always overspend and always just borrow more money for whatever they want without regard for fiscal responsibility or how much they're screwing the tax payers.
As I said - if they want to leave, let them - but take all their stores with them, and make room for others who want to be here. You think American taxes suck so you want to go to another country, good - go. Just don't expect to make your profits here while you pay your taxes there. I know that's not going to happen - because the law is fouled up and supports this kind of greed. But it should be that way.
Yeah, you don't work for BK so why should you care how many thousands of people get laid off permanently and lose their income, their benefits and their future. Fuck em right ? How about all the Tim Hortons in the US, they're Canadian owned, should we throw them out too? Maybe if we tax the corps enough and bully them enough we can get rid of the majority of corps and they can be replaced with small mom and pop companies that can afford the start up costs in the US that make it almost impossible to start a business. Your hatred will drive corps out and jobs out dd and drive the country broke, all out of greed and hatred for a foolish agenda that says if you tax the crap out of corps all of Americas problems will be solved.
If BK goes to Canada, and takes all their stores with them, someone else will start a business here to fill the void.  My problem with them and companies like them is that they want all the benefits of doing business in the US and none of the responsibilities.
Yeah, sure, just like all the manufacturing jobs that went to mexico and china were replaced by other manufacturing jobs. Keep telling yourself that pretty lie  and keep refusing to learn from history past and present that proves raising taxes drives jobs out of the country and reducing taxes brings them back.

RENT MY SIG FOR A DAY
umair127

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 02:53:24 PM

This is all bullshit and greed. Corporations in America HAVE recovered from the Bush era economic collapse. The only people still hurting are the working class and the poor, and that's neither because of the basic economy or because of US taxes - it's because of corporate greed.  You want to reduce US corporate taxes even more? Fine. I'd support that - IF in the same bill, tax penalties for US corporations who offshore and tariffs on imports from any country whose treatment of workers is even worse than ours are included.
BK has closed around 300 stores during that great recovery you claim obama the savior initiated in America after the housing crash caused by congressional over regulation and forced mortgage scam. The idea that if you tax corps to death while regulation them out of business makes for a good economy is a leftie wet dream that isn't based in reality. Google Canada tax reduction to get a look at what it did for their country's economy, then see CA's corp tax increase to see what it did to their economy.  The evil greedy corps you lefties despise are leaving the country, that should make you happy. Besides, it doesn't matter how much the government raises taxes or how much it takes in each year they have never come in on budget, always overspend and always just borrow more money for whatever they want without regard for fiscal responsibility or how much they're screwing the tax payers.
As I said - if they want to leave, let them - but take all their stores with them, and make room for others who want to be here. You think American taxes suck so you want to go to another country, good - go. Just don't expect to make your profits here while you pay your taxes there. I know that's not going to happen - because the law is fouled up and supports this kind of greed. But it should be that way.
Yeah, you don't work for BK so why should you care how many thousands of people get laid off permanently and lose their income, their benefits and their future. Fuck em right ? How about all the Tim Hortons in the US, they're Canadian owned, should we throw them out too? Maybe if we tax the corps enough and bully them enough we can get rid of the majority of corps and they can be replaced with small mom and pop companies that can afford the start up costs in the US that make it almost impossible to start a business. Your hatred will drive corps out and jobs out dd and drive the country broke, all out of greed and hatred for a foolish agenda that says if you tax the crap out of corps all of Americas problems will be solved.
If BK goes to Canada, and takes all their stores with them, someone else will start a business here to fill the void.  My problem with them and companies like them is that they want all the benefits of doing business in the US and none of the responsibilities.
Yeah, sure, just like all the manufacturing jobs that went to mexico and china were replaced by other manufacturing jobs. Keep telling yourself that pretty lie  and keep refusing to learn from history past and present that proves raising taxes drives jobs out of the country and reducing taxes brings them back.
you can't understand the difference between manufacturing jobs and consumer retail jobs. If Burger King went away, there would still be a market for burgers.  Existing chains would expand and perhaps another new one would  initiate.  The market is here. There's a reason they're only talking about moving their corporate HQ and not their stores, you twit.

umair127

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 02:57:04 PM

Second, like I said, you're a hypocrite and a phony with your idiot claim that I didn't care about the people who would lose their jobs if Burger King closed all their stores when you are one of the voices here who have clearly and loudly expressed your disgust for those workers when they ask for a living wage.  I have no "messiah", you twit, and bringing that silliness up is just another defense mechanism for you - a knee-jerk insult because you're too fucking stupid to come up with an actual reasoned argument.

sana8410 (OP)

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 02:57:23 PM

And my problem with people like you is that you sit there and pretend to give a shit about "all those workers" and yet, you absolutely oppose them getting a living wage.  You aren't fooling anyone. All you do is lick the boots of corporate masters.
The government job is safe so what do you care how many thousands lose theirs, if that's what it takes to support your messiah and promote your hatred for greedy corps you'll do it no matter how stupid you have to make yourself.

RENT MY SIG FOR A DAY
zolace

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 03:02:05 PM

instead of creating a business friendly tax system - which while collecting less taxes in the short run, will actually bring in more taxes in the long run in other tax bases.... businesses will employ more people who pay taxes... they will buy more products which will bring in more taxes... businesses will grow which brings in more real estate taxes.... instead the government being greedy and taxing businesses and people to death and then spending even more than they bring in....

⚂⚄ Pocket Dice — Real dice experienceProvably Fair
Free BTC Faucet
⚅⚁
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
umair127

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 03:02:15 PM

The government job is safe so what do you care how many thousands lose theirs, if that's what it takes to support your messiah and promote your hatred for greedy corps you'll do it no matter how stupid you have to make yourself.
I have said it a thousand times. I don't oppose profit in the least. I think it's what makes the economy go. I don't hate corporations in general - there are still SOME corporations which DO treat workers well and respect the consumers.

umair127

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 03:07:48 PM

What I hate is pure greed - capitalists and corporations which put MORE profit ahead of workers and consumers when they are doing very well already - as Burger King IS. Now, unless you can demonstrate that you even have a little understanding of what's actually happening rather than just spitting venom at those who dare to disagree with you, we're done here.

niothor

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

in defi we trust

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 03:10:00 PM

This is all bullshit and greed. Corporations in America HAVE recovered from the Bush era economic collapse. The only people still hurting are the working class and the poor, and that's neither because of the basic economy or because of US taxes - it's because of corporate greed.  You want to reduce US corporate taxes even more? Fine. I'd support that - IF in the same bill, tax penalties for US corporations who offshore and tariffs on imports from any country whose treatment of workers is even worse than ours are included.
BK has closed around 300 stores during that great recovery you claim obama the savior initiated in America after the housing crash caused by congressional over regulation and forced mortgage scam. The idea that if you tax corps to death while regulation them out of business makes for a good economy is a leftie wet dream that isn't based in reality. Google Canada tax reduction to get a look at what it did for their country's economy, then see CA's corp tax increase to see what it did to their economy.  The evil greedy corps you lefties despise are leaving the country, that should make you happy. Besides, it doesn't matter how much the government raises taxes or how much it takes in each year they have never come in on budget, always overspend and always just borrow more money for whatever they want without regard for fiscal responsibility or how much they're screwing the tax payers.
If BK goes to Canada, and takes all their stores with them, someone else will start a business here to fill the void.  My problem with them and companies like them is that they want all the benefits of doing business in the US and none of the responsibilities.
you can't understand the difference between manufacturing jobs and consumer retail jobs. If Burger King went away, there would still be a market for burgers.  Existing chains would expand and perhaps another new one would  initiate.  The market is here. There's a reason they're only talking about moving their corporate HQ and not their stores, you twit.

Out of pure curiosity.. where do you guys live?

Btw , it is pure coincidence that

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=61832;sa=showPosts;start=1680
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=78972;sa=showPosts;start=1180

you were both doing the same thing at the start then shifted to more "consistent" posts  at the same time your sig changed ?

Can't hold myself at thinking about a double personality  rampage going here.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
sana8410 (OP)

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 03:18:13 PM

This is all bullshit and greed. Corporations in America HAVE recovered from the Bush era economic collapse. The only people still hurting are the working class and the poor, and that's neither because of the basic economy or because of US taxes - it's because of corporate greed.  You want to reduce US corporate taxes even more? Fine. I'd support that - IF in the same bill, tax penalties for US corporations who offshore and tariffs on imports from any country whose treatment of workers is even worse than ours are included.
BK has closed around 300 stores during that great recovery you claim obama the savior initiated in America after the housing crash caused by congressional over regulation and forced mortgage scam. The idea that if you tax corps to death while regulation them out of business makes for a good economy is a leftie wet dream that isn't based in reality. Google Canada tax reduction to get a look at what it did for their country's economy, then see CA's corp tax increase to see what it did to their economy.  The evil greedy corps you lefties despise are leaving the country, that should make you happy. Besides, it doesn't matter how much the government raises taxes or how much it takes in each year they have never come in on budget, always overspend and always just borrow more money for whatever they want without regard for fiscal responsibility or how much they're screwing the tax payers.
If BK goes to Canada, and takes all their stores with them, someone else will start a business here to fill the void.  My problem with them and companies like them is that they want all the benefits of doing business in the US and none of the responsibilities.
you can't understand the difference between manufacturing jobs and consumer retail jobs. If Burger King went away, there would still be a market for burgers.  Existing chains would expand and perhaps another new one would  initiate.  The market is here. There's a reason they're only talking about moving their corporate HQ and not their stores, you twit.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=61832;sa=showPosts;start=1680
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=78972;sa=showPosts;start=1180

you were both doing the same thing at the start then shifted to more "consistent" posts  at the same time your sig changed ?

I am american ,living in UK,and i think umair127 is american............you have a problem with my post or umair127 posts?

RENT MY SIG FOR A DAY
umair127

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 03:18:41 PM

instead of creating a business friendly tax system - which while collecting less taxes in the short run, will actually bring in more taxes in the long run in other tax bases.... businesses will employ more people who pay taxes... they will buy more products which will bring in more taxes... businesses will grow which brings in more real estate taxes.... instead the government being greedy and taxing businesses and people to death and then spending even more than they bring in....
Liberals openly and enthusiastically support taxing and regulating the hell out of 'evil' corporations, and then gasp in outraged astonishment when those same corporations finally throw up their hands and move to friendlier countries. 
Then liberals wonder why conservatives think liberals are so stupid.

umair127

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 03:23:42 PM

lol......yeah sana8410 is my brother from another mother....lol....so just because we are on the same campaing we are suspicious?i thouhgt this is a free chat ....yeah i do talk alot with sana,he is smart....if you want you can join us.....

niothor

in defi we trust

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 03:24:28 PM

I am american ,living in UK,and i think umair127 is american............you have a problem with my post or umair127 posts?

Told you already , you're looking to me as a guy with split personality.
Also pretty weird schedule you have there.. both of you.

And about your posts , no problem with them but again they resemble each other so much.
Are you sure you guys aren't brothers?

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
zolace

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 03:25:18 PM

Liberals openly and enthusiastically support taxing and regulating the hell out of 'evil' corporations, and then gasp in outraged astonishment when those same corporations finally throw up their hands and move to friendlier countries. 
Then liberals wonder why conservatives think liberals are so stupid.
Again, liberals openly and enthusiastically support taxing and regulating the hell out of 'evil' corporations, and then gasp in outraged astonishment when those same corporations finally throw up their hands and move to friendlier countries.

⚂⚄ Pocket Dice — Real dice experienceProvably Fair
Free BTC Faucet
⚅⚁
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
sana8410 (OP)

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 03:28:03 PM

lol......yeah sana8410 is my brother from another mother....lol....so just because we are on the same campaing we are suspicious?i thouhgt this is a free chat ....yeah i do talk alot with sana,he is smart....if you want you can join us.....
Your not my brother....i have 2 sisters....where are you from?

RENT MY SIG FOR A DAY
umair127

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 03:29:32 PM

Florida....ask you father if he ever went here and meet my mother..... Grin

sana8410 (OP)

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 03:32:33 PM

Florida....ask you father if he ever went here and meet my mother..... Grin
My family lives in New York.

RENT MY SIG FOR A DAY
sana8410 (OP)

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 03:34:16 PM

Told you already , you're looking to me as a guy with split personality.
Also pretty weird schedule you have there.. both of you.

And about your posts , no problem with them but again they resemble each other so much.
Are you sure you guys aren't brothers?
Where are you from ?

RENT MY SIG FOR A DAY
niothor

in defi we trust

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 03:39:52 PM

Where are you from ?

Romania , and looking at timetables....
I find it even more interesting that you have the same posting hours even while split by a 5 hours timezone  =)))))))
Sure you aren't the other guy ?

ps. do me and the rest of guys reading topics where you (or both) post your opinions a favor.. stop making those two miles long quotes Smiley If i had a mouse he would be in pain but right now it's my finger who is digging trenches in my tablet Smiley

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄