Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 11:46:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: OMG sell now before it is too late we are going to zero!  (Read 4040 times)
piramida (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1010

Borsche

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 05:21:12 PM

Yes, look at this, definitely euro is doomed! Sell all now before it is too late! Don't fall for any dead cat bounces!

i am satoshi
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
realdope

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 12:25:39 PM

Damn, selling all my pesky USD.
zeroday
Donator

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 12:34:03 PM

OMG, we are doomed! WW3 is coming! Sell fiat buy food conserves !!!
JimboToronto
Legendary

Activity: 4004
Merit: 4482

You're never too old to think young.

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 01:54:09 PM

Sell all now before it is too late! Don't fall for any dead cat bounces!

You forgot to say "loose everything".
botany
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1064

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 05:59:33 PM

Surprised that fallling hasn't made an entry into this thread yet.
niktitan132
Legendary

Activity: 1036

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 06:05:21 PM

EURO will go to zero.Panic selling!  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

And we are waiting fallling to post here his advice what to do,now...  Tongue
sidhujag
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1005

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 06:08:30 PM

We all knew the EUR experiment would end.. as soon as Greece happened.. its spread but rotting from inside out. I expect EUR to go in the next few years.. might lead us to adopt bitcoin or something similar instead hopefully... one can hope.
piramida (OP)
Legendary

Borsche

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 06:12:56 PM

Sell all now before it is too late! Don't fall for any dead cat bounces!

You forgot to say "loose everything".

Correct, all euro bagholders will LOOSE everything! by the end of this year, they will only be able to decorate their rooms with the paper 500€ bills, so their intrinsic value is the same as a piece of colored paper - something around 100 satoshis per one! You wait until Draghi starts dumping his stash it won't be pretty!

I personally took my euro holdings and ordered pizza, good riddance! Smiley

i am satoshi
PenAndPaper

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 06:15:11 PM

Surprised that fallling hasn't made an entry into this thread yet.

Probably because "dead cat bounce" has been mentioned already...
ensurance982

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

Trust me!

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 06:46:34 PM

It's incredible how low the volatility is compared to currency/Forex trading. A couple tenths or hundreds of a percent already amount to a significant change in price in those markets. Bitcoin really is incredibly volatile compared to it.

We Support Currencies: BTC, LTC, USD, EUR, GBP
piramida (OP)
Legendary

Borsche

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 06:56:35 PM

It's incredible how low the volatility is compared to currency/Forex trading. A couple tenths or hundreds of a percent already amount to a significant change in price in those markets. Bitcoin really is incredibly volatile compared to it.

forex is trading trillions, bitcoin millions, volatility relative to volume is not any different.

i am satoshi
sidhujag
Legendary

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 07:28:23 PM

Yup the day 1 satoshi equals 1 pip is the time we will have uber currency stability because every one will be transacting in the same base currency.
kireinaha

Activity: 350
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 07:52:11 PM

Gotta love the logic in this forum. I show this place to my economics major friends at school sometimes and it always ends with us rolling on the floor laughing, gasping for air. So here's another gem:

Look guys, the value of the euro relative to the dollar has fallen THREE PERCENT this year, so that totally rationalizes the 60% drop we've seen in bitcoin so far relative to the dollar this year!!

Night gathers, and now my bitcoinwisdom watch begins.
counter

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

Time is on our side, yes it is!

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 08:17:30 PM

Yes, look at this, definitely euro is doomed! Sell all now before it is too late! Don't fall for any dead cat bounces!

Many thanks I needed a good laugh.  I was coming into this thread hot and you cooled me right down, ahaha!   Grin

Gotta love the logic in this forum. I show this place to my economics major friends at school sometimes and it always ends with us rolling on the floor laughing, gasping for air. So here's another gem:

Look guys, the value of the euro relative to the dollar has fallen THREE PERCENT this year, so that totally rationalizes the 60% drop we've seen in bitcoin so far relative to the dollar this year!!

I'm not sure what your saying is even remotely true but I find the thought intriguing and any more information you can give on the matter is much appreciated.  From my perspective your post is illogical but that could me misunderstanding the post or I just need more insight and details.  If you you could explain your thoughts further that would be appreciated.
dropt
Legendary

Activity: 1512

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 08:42:14 PM

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy  like the opinion of some "economics majors" at some C rate community college means anything.  Especially when they've chosen to associate themselves with you!  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
kireinaha

Activity: 350
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 11:37:45 PM

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy  like the opinion of some "economics majors" at some C rate community college means anything.  Especially when they've chosen to associate themselves with you!  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

This is a very prestigious school, for your information. Everyone has heard about the failure of MtGox and the arrest of the Bitcoin CEO, but most of them have no idea that this forum exists. I showed it to my math teacher. He put on his reading glasses, laughed and then cleaned the glasses (perhaps he thought he was misreading) and then told me that this community strikes him as an "academic case of mass delusion".  Cheesy

Night gathers, and now my bitcoinwisdom watch begins.
maker88

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 11:41:02 PM

This is a very prestigious school, for your information. Everyone has heard about the failure of MtGox and the arrest of the Bitcoin CEO, but most of them have no idea that this forum exists. I showed it to my math teacher. He put on his reading glasses, laughed and then cleaned the glasses (perhaps he thought he was misreading) and then told me that this community strikes him as an "academic case of mass delusion".  Cheesy

i think that about sums up the credibility of you and anyone at this 'prestigious school'.
notme
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 11:49:15 PM

i think that about sums up the credibility of you and anyone at this 'prestigious school'.

Oh great CEO Mark Karpelès, why have you forsaken us?!?!

https://www.bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
While no idea is perfect, some ideas are useful.
sidhujag
Legendary

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 12:26:35 AM

I dont think you get it.. and I dont think you get the idea behind bitcoin either neither do your peers.. so why are you here?
cypherdoc
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 12:33:46 AM

i was a student long ago too.  how naive i was.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: