Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:35:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you multiply with 1BTC capital?  (Read 5172 times)
BitcoinBadger

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 03:54:11 PM

1 BTC capital is nothing if you want to start high, unless you can wait for years and years for your business to grow...

Hire a webmaster and setup ad system for your site...Good earnings.
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
solsticez

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 04:42:12 PM

You are crazy if you join a Ponzi but if you are in the first slots maybe you can really multiply your savings.
MightyBTC

Activity: 87

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 04:55:13 PM

I invest lot of money in mining, mostly the cloud miners

There goes my 1 BTC Smiley
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393

You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 04:55:58 PM

Don't get fancy, it's just money. So how would you multiply dollars or Euros?
You could ...  

Balloons are def the way to go

Yes! I once looked into the most profitable items and balloons were one of them. Only popcorn has a higher markup. The problem is finding a venue. A movie theater can sell you .20 cents of corn for $7.00, but that price wont work at a store. Same with balloons. If you own a zoo you can sell bags of air for $7.00. If you have to find a place to sell, you will find out that others have those venues for themselves.  

Fountain drinks are also really good profit. I have a friend that owns a Chevron. He tells me the most profitable item at the station are fountain drinks. He pays about $0.14 for the syrup, CO2 and cup and sells it for $1.99. It would be difficult to make that portable like balloon sales though.

ariyaromadhona

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 06:33:50 PM

loans is most riskiest
mining is slightly less risky
trading on exchanges is slightly less risky

best bet is to find a product that will sell well, find a cheap manufacturer/distributor/supplier and buy it. then sell for a 20%-100% profit. keep the profit and then rebuy more stock. repeat as often as you can.

research drop shipping where you only pay when you make a sale, and the drop shipper delivers straight to customer. this means no stock hoarding, not having to deal with packaging and distribution. you simply send the drop shipper the funds and delivery address
So i should use my BTC to fund a new bussines ? i would like to use BTC as Investement , like loaning to trusted people Smiley
BitcoinAccepted
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1009

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 06:49:01 PM
Last edit: August 29, 2014, 07:01:08 PM by BitcoinAccepted

I have a formula that has served me for many years now....

A) Buy stuff

B) Sell stuff for more than I paid for it

C) The bit in the middle is called profit

Where B-A = C

C is the bit you want.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
wasserman99

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 09:05:38 PM

Don't get fancy, it's just money. So how would you multiply dollars or Euros?
You could ... 

Balloons are def the way to go

Yes! I once looked into the most profitable items and balloons were one of them. Only popcorn has a higher markup. The problem is finding a venue. A movie theater can sell you .20 cents of corn for $7.00, but that price wont work at a store. Same with balloons. If you own a zoo you can sell bags of air for $7.00. If you have to find a place to sell, you will find out that others have those venues for themselves. 

Fountain drinks are also really good profit. I have a friend that owns a Chevron. He tells me the most profitable item at the station are fountain drinks. He pays about $0.14 for the syrup, CO2 and cup and sells it for $1.99. It would be difficult to make that portable like balloon sales though.
The markup is even greater at places like a movie theater and entertainment venues. You do need to remember that is costs money to invest in the venue to get people to go to your store in the first place, so you cannot 100% say that all this difference is pure profit.

bg002h
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1463
Merit: 1047

I outlived my lifetime membership:)

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2014, 02:25:47 AM

loans is most riskiest
mining is slightly less risky
trading on exchanges is slightly less risky

best bet is to find a product that will sell well, find a cheap manufacturer/distributor/supplier and buy it. then sell for a 20%-100% profit. keep the profit and then rebuy more stock. repeat as often as you can.

research drop shipping where you only pay when you make a sale, and the drop shipper delivers straight to customer. this means no stock hoarding, not having to deal with packaging and distribution. you simply send the drop shipper the funds and delivery address

This is probably the best advice you can get. I encourage you to read it over carefully.

Hardforks aren't that hard. It’s getting others to use them that's hard.
1GCDzqmX2Cf513E8NeThNHxiYEivU1Chhe
itsAj

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 02:35:03 AM

I would hang on to that 1 btc for dear life, hold long term and work to earn more.  In 3-5 years if bitcoin successes it could be worth tens of thousands of dollars.  

Depending on where you live and your level of education, it's not that hard to earn another $500, work and earn and buy another btc and double your holdings.  Really with an amount that small even if you put 0.2 into a high risk but promising alt coin, if you lose that's a 5th of your total gone, a huge loss in proportion.  With that relatively small amount it's easier to increase your holdings by earning more.  If you had 50x or 100x that amount I may advise differently.

That's the most reasonable advice one could give.

Of course you could multiply your bitcoin. But not without substantial risk. That risk is far to high to take, if you can't compensate a potential loss easily. Too much greed often leads to ruin. Today it's still possible to buy a decent amount of bitcoin from fiat earnings.

ya.ya.yo!
I don't think this is the kind of advice the OP was looking for. I think the OP was trying to find a way to invest 1 BTC some way and after some amount of time turn it into 2 BTC due to investment returns. I personally think that investing in a gambling site's bankroll would probably be the safest way to do this, however you would need to be sure that you can trust the site's operator.
Bankroll over lending with collateral?
This would take up a lot of time and effort. Even though you are investing your own capital the time investment would eat up much of your returns. You will also likely not be able to lend a whole BTC to others as there is not that much demand for collateral loans.
nextblast

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 01:02:39 PM

Simple: do not sell this 1BTC for 10 years.
Wealthy

Activity: 92

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 01:43:41 PM

Multiplying with 1 BTC is a bit tough, I suggest doing fixed deposits or go for bonds.

Good luck OP
collinstar

Activity: 44

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 07:23:57 PM

Invest in neo bee
btcformat

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 07:45:41 PM

I would invest in some HIYP but I know that the risk is really high, it's gambling.
shadowphoenix

Activity: 50

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 07:53:56 PM

bet all on card game  Grin
btcformat

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 07:56:30 PM

I said gambling but this is throwing your savings out from the window.
TETOCONPOLERA

Activity: 118

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 08:04:15 PM

I said gambling but this is throwing your savings out from the window.

I think, you should take advises from people that have been in bitcoin for at least 2 years....

you are looking for experience and real results

superbd

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 08:15:17 PM

Just imagine you have $600 (which is an unfortunately small amount to "multiply"). Transaction fees and other costs guarantee an investment of $600 will likely have a lower risk-adjusted profit than if you had more. I can't imagine BTCjam or Havelock return anything close to 8% after defaults.
feryjhie

Activity: 882
Merit: 595

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 08:42:24 PM

hmmm 1 BTC i'm too confusing should be how because i never had BTC too much like that myabe after i had that BTC i will trading or buy some altcoins in exchange and get some profit from that
TETOCONPOLERA

Activity: 118

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 08:53:06 PM

Just imagine you have $600 (which is an unfortunately small amount to "multiply"). Transaction fees and other costs guarantee an investment of $600 will likely have a lower risk-adjusted profit than if you had more. I can't imagine BTCjam or Havelock return anything close to 8% after defaults.

in BtcJam there are a lots of ponzis and doubtful projects, unfortunately it's scammer's heaven

Havelock on the other hand, have better projects but many of them pays revenues according sells of each company, but those sells are paid with dollars, so if the company sell 10.000usd in products, then your dividends in bitcoins are a part of this amount. If the price rises, the company income still are 10.000usd, but your dividends in btc will be lower

I would not invest in a company whose income are in usd if I expect multiply my bitcoins, but this could be a good opportunity if you have some USD  
cameltoe

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 11:22:16 PM

Simple: do not sell this 1BTC for 10 years.

This is the best answer.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: