Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 02:48:51 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Did someone feed DOGE a cookie?  (Read 5027 times)
MoonWhale (OP)

Activity: 218
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 05:56:52 PM

It seems to have gone up a lot today. What's the deal?
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2014, 06:50:55 PM

Well nothing special actually. I've noticed this as well as I've been keeping track of the market lately.
It's either some wealthy individual buying in or more individuals pumping it.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
lynn_402

Activity: 462
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 06:51:35 PM

It seems to have gone up a lot today. What's the deal?

It has already come back down to not much higher than yesterday.

So it was probably:

- Someone trying to do a pump and dump.

- A not very wise big buyer, who bought all the doges he wanted in one shot.

- A wise very big buyer, who will do similar big orders in the next few days and try to trigger a trend reversal.
YesBoss69

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 09:04:46 AM

market cap went up like 3.5million, gotta be something more than that surely?
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 09:52:00 AM

ya i seen this at the tome to at Bittrex and was like WTF is going on ? LOL
agree with Lauda etc..

i am leaning towards a guy trying to pump it up a bit so he can unleash a mega dump on it and get out..

edit:
it's fishy this would happen on the 27th also !
usually at end of month coins are tanking and the guy could have waited a while longer and gotten cheaper coins i bet.

so the Question is.. is he an idiot or manipulating shit ?

FUD first & ask questions later™
Somekindabitcoin

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 10:03:19 AM

Wolong? Is he back to the Doge scene?
mymenace
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1061

Smile

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 11:19:38 AM

doge is actually bringing some new marketing ideas out

heard something the other day

this is more than likely the cause

http://www.coindesk.com/burning-mans-camp-bitcoin-became-camp-dogecoin/

http://www.coindesk.com/dogecoin-allow-litecoin-merge-mining/

http://www.coindesk.com/btctrip-litecoin-dogecoin-travel/

and probably the last one

http://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/news/five-reasons-why-the-dogecoin-price-should-rebound-soon/2014/06/20

Grin
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2014, 11:24:55 AM

The coin is based around a meme, it gained traction among the 'lesser intelligent' bunch. Do you really think that any serious investor, developer, person has looked into Doge. Sure some did it for some fun to own a few.
The Doge people were literally everywhere, from forums to reddit spamming their nonsense (wow so much hype; so scarce; concern; wow such tempt.. and what not).
It was insane!

Do you think that

such a coin can succeed? Please.   Roll Eyes

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 11:42:43 AM

The coin is based around a meme, it gained traction among the 'lesser intelligent' bunch. Do you really think that any serious investor, developer, person has looked into Doge. Sure some did it for some fun to own a few.
The Doge people were literally everywhere, from forums to reddit spamming their nonsense (wow so much hype; so scarce; concern; wow such tempt.. and what not).
It was insane!

What bothered me the most is these type of guys ran around to non-crypto web sites across the web spamming comment sections
with grandiose statements proclaiming it was Better than Bitcoin itself to people who barely knew what Bitcoin was.
proclaiming it woudl be WORTH MORE THAN BITCOIN soon..
Pure lies !
And one hell of a huge way to make us all look like childish greedy corrupt deceitful moronic little irritating brats.
They were running around the web taking a huge shit all over Bitcoin and any coin that took itself seriously.
An insult and slap in the face of every dev that tried to work on making a legit contender to Bitcoin.
This place was over run by snotty irritating little shits a new 4chan generation and they hammered this forum with meme's every few seconds.
thank god they started to lose money and left.. fuck i hate those little fucking cunts LOL
Where is the """""community""""" now assfucking runt kidiots ?
looooooooooooooooooowwwwwwnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggggggggggggg gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooone .

and..
i see we found "him" lol

and Wolong ?
puuuuhleeeese spare me ..he's nobody !
He showed up in Dec/ 2013 made a stink about some "fake pumps" and people rallied around him spreading his name around to make money off it.
the only time i seen him talked about was on the doge coin and panda coin topic i think.
the loser nobody does not deserve to be remembered for anything at all what so ever period .
the recognizably of any idiot who sat on Troll Box's spamming the living fuck out of it with, BUY, TODAY'S SCAM COIN OF THE DAY !!!1111
The fucktard Doge douches actually put Wolong's name on the first post of the ANN topic FOR CREDIBILITY LOL

The ONLY pumper that is real and deserve any credit from my experience was "headless" on Cryptsy.
Before i showed up i think Fontas had a rep too but i don't know anything about that guy.
That rest of these little faggots are Troll box spammmers creaming buy buy buy buyb byubyubyuubuyubuyuubuyub
and that is NOOOOOOOOOOOT a pump or pumper or pumping.
That is chat box spam.. by scammers.

The difference between these nobody loser faggots was night and day.
When we ran organized pumps on numerous coins with headless the coins retained their value afterwards
and the guy laid down large coin / cash doing it and showed us all up front the money
AND.. he didn't just fuck people in the ass with BUY BUY BUY BUY screeching spamming advertising.
He planned it ahead of time and then woudl say when to buy ...............................and when to SELL
Something these scammer faggots  do NOT do lol

Remember be talking to you about that BTC-E chat box mod faggots ? Kooooooolio and crew ? LOL
fake ass wannebee's  Roll Eyes

FUD first & ask questions later™
mymenace
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1061

Smile

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 12:04:58 PM

It was insane!

Do you think that

Unsure if the coin will succeed or not, what I am sure of it is another way to trade if you are smart

essentially all I was doing was providing information that was out there that may suggest the reasons OP asked why doge is rising.

and just for perspective in this weird crypto market

if a 100% premined coin with 97% to be controlled by the owner to ensure the price remains stable can make money anything can

I am still confused as to why marinecoin is making money

Grin
BitcoinEXpress
Legendary

Activity: 1210
Merit: 1024

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 01:27:09 PM

It was insane!

Do you think that

Doge,

Much crypto, such future, very come back!

~BCX~
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2014, 01:30:22 PM

Doge,

Much crypto, such future, very come back!

~BCX~
Much meme, no future, very scared.
~Lauda
Unsure if the coin will succeed or not, what I am sure of it is another way to trade if you are smart

essentially all I was doing was providing information that was out there that may suggest the reasons OP asked why doge is rising.
and just for perspective in this weird crypto market

if a 100% premined coin with 97% to be controlled by the owner to ensure the price remains stable can make money anything can

I am still confused as to why marinecoin is making money
You're unsure if the coin will succeed, I'm sure that it won't. Well is too much FUD, hyping, scamming, coins.. just about everything in the section.
People are moving their money into places that they shouldn't.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
rdnkjdi
Legendary

Activity: 1256
Merit: 1009

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 07:29:21 PM

Makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside whenever I see Doge marketcap these days  Roll Eyes
BayAreaCoins
Legendary

Activity: 3920
Merit: 1248

Owner at AltQuick.com & FreeBitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2014, 08:27:25 PM

Makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside whenever I see Doge marketcap these days  Roll Eyes

Ripple has a pretty high market cap too  Roll Eyes so does bitcoin  Roll Eyes x2

https://AltQuick.com/exchange/ - Trade altcoins & Bitcoin Testnet coins with real Bitcoin. Fast, private, and easy!
https://FreeBitcoins.com/faucet/ - Load your AltQuick exchange account with free Bitcoins & Testnet every 10 minutes.
rdnkjdi
Legendary

Activity: 1256
Merit: 1009

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 08:30:42 PM

virtfund

Activity: 672
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 08:44:07 PM

It was insane!

Do you think that

The coin could definitely become some sort of niche-specific coin; possibly for tipping teammates in online games or things of that nature.
BayAreaCoins
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2014, 08:57:56 PM

This coin is on its way to "returning to a mean meme" stage.

www.DogecoinCharts.com

https://AltQuick.com/exchange/ - Trade altcoins & Bitcoin Testnet coins with real Bitcoin. Fast, private, and easy!
https://FreeBitcoins.com/faucet/ - Load your AltQuick exchange account with free Bitcoins & Testnet every 10 minutes.
Nullu

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 09:08:07 PM

No amount of memes is going to save a currency that has a growing coin cap.

BTC - 14kYyhhWZwSJFHAjNTtyhRVSu157nE92gF
BayAreaCoins
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2014, 09:15:59 PM

No amount of memes is going to save a currency that has a growing coin cap.

that mofo has to return to a mean meme.

galbros
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 10:26:20 PM

They released a new client that will allow merged mining.  I guess the thinking is this will make sure Doge is a survivor.  Of course, they will now be back to the problem they had with multipools, the merged miners will just dump the coin to get what they can.  I can't see why the price would go up.

Good Luck!
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: