Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 01:45:44 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SSP]Silverspotcoin - Silver backed. Proof-of-value  (Read 4541 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
balk

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 08:08:46 PM

you wont get many miners mining it for fees alone...without miners its dead..
tryingtotrade180

Activity: 44

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 08:10:10 PM

I think premine proved that they will: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=427519.0
balk

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 08:21:14 PM

I think premine proved that they will: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=427519.0
500,000 coins versus 8 million? we will see 
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2014, 09:10:51 PM
Last edit: August 27, 2014, 10:40:32 PM by monbux

I've just been contacted to escrow the IPO for Silverspotcoin and I have agreed.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The official wallet address for the Batch 1 investment is: 1HT8Vc4GYbwj5AFBo8rfaLt7iefXU11oHk
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Address:
1HT8Vc4GYbwj5AFBo8rfaLt7iefXU11oHk

This is monbux from bitcointalk, and this is the official escrow address for the Silverspotcoin escrow, Batch one.  

Signature:
G683HfFAfDugqR+TEOQUFMqnSYIl0aoLBxAcxyOfNzylFzK2SYTiCEObxE0Jdeaz+8c7TgaocVtrF2X1cobMMgY=

All fees will be covered by Silverspotcoin, from his own pocket.  The fee will be paid before I release the IPO investment funds (as per agreed in PM).  Please note that the OP has specified that there will be no refunds given, all investments are final.

Quoted from the sales page for this IPO:

This is a sale for 3,000,000 SSP, lasting 2 weeks, between 26/8/2014* and 9/9/2014*. All money put forward by the initial investors will be added up and divided by the first batch of coins (3,000,000 SSP). After the two-week period you will be sent your Silverspotcoin. Transactions will be completed within 48 hours. The amount a percentage of SSP proportionately to how much you invested in comparison to the total BTC raised. This allows for an initial value to be found for Silverspotcoin as well as giving supporters a chance to acquire coins at an early stage. Once the sale is over, it will be converted to physical silver at the spot price with Bullionvault.

BTC raised is non-refundable, so please do your research before investing. This sale is guaranteed to last for 2 weeks however it may run over for a few days if nessasary.

When you have ordered SSP you will be given a unique BTC address. Please go ahead and send the BTC to that address so we can confirm your order.

*GMT time

When using me as escrow (It is FREE for investors) Please send the BTC to the wallet address specified (anything under 0.0005 BTC will be considered a tip) then PM BOTH monbux and Silverspotcoin
with this form:

Code:
Bitcointalk username:
Amount of Bitcoin Invested:
Transaction ID:
Signed message of your SSP address with the bitcoin address you sent the funds from:

If you do not PM at least me with this information, there is no way to verify that you were the actual investor who sent the funds.  Please do not send from an exchange wallet, send the funds from a wallet in which you have 100% access to.
If you have any questions regarding escrow, please do not hesitate to ask.

What you know is what I know, if you're not sure about something regarding the coin, I suggest you ask the OP, Silverspotcoin.
CoCoC

Activity: 3

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 09:16:31 PM

People will mine if rewards are in place.... the incentive of being part of a coin that could actually change the game seems like a fair one.
lapah

Activity: 121
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 09:18:38 PM

Thanks for confirmation monbux...

Looks like a very good coin. I'm interested to invest quite a bit in this... can OP clarify whether investors will be able to redeem any silver at all with these coins?
Silverspotcoin (OP)

Activity: 10

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 09:24:34 PM

Looks like a very good coin. I'm interested to invest quite a bit in this... can OP clarify whether investors will be able to redeem any silver at all with these coins?

Yes you will be able to redeem Silver, but there is a minimum of a $3500 and there are fees. If you are planning on withdrawing you should contact us and we can give you more specific information based on your locational circumstances.
tryingtotrade180

Activity: 44

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 09:48:16 PM

Invested. Good Luck!
CryptoHobo
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 10:43:56 PM

People will mine if rewards are in place.... the incentive of being part of a coin that could actually change the game seems like a fair one.

this, fees are nice but early on there need to be rewards. Just fees when/if the coins popular would be good  imo
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2014, 01:35:12 PM

Yes you will be able to redeem Silver, but there is a minimum of a $3500 and there are fees. If you are planning on withdrawing you should contact us and we can give you more specific information based on your locational circumstances.

Sounds interesting, but would you only be able to get 40% of your coins worth in silver?
Silverspotcoin (OP)

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 01:38:28 PM

Sounds interesting, but would you only be able to get 40% of your coins worth in silver?

Yes, and your percentage of the stabiliser fund.
dumbdragon

Activity: 588
Merit: 354

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 02:46:24 PM

OK I'm taking the plunge... this could well become huge. One thing I'd like is reward for being an early investor...

aboo

Activity: 188

First decentralized MLM system based on Blockchain

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 04:40:04 PM

This sounds like a great coin but before investing I'd like some clarification " This sale is garunteed to last for 2 weeks however it may run over for a few days if nessasary."... at the current level of investment will this be happening or not?

Silverspotcoin (OP)

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 04:43:06 PM

This sounds like a great coin but before investing I'd like some clarification " This sale is garunteed to last for 2 weeks however it may run over for a few days if nessasary."... at the current level of investment will this be happening or not?

The sale will last for 2 weeks, no more, no less.
cookmac

Activity: 152

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 07:38:58 PM

Thanks for the confirmation... would like to know if there are any other big investors who are getting involved with this to have a chat. I'm still not 100% convinced since I've heard that there is no real guarantee even if 40% backed, but I do really like the idea still... would be nice to have some more info on the devs to give some more trust, maybe background info etc.
balk

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 08:07:05 PM

dev can you confirm that there will be 800 million coins and you are selling 2.5 million by ico and keeping the other 797,500,000...i will personally contact everyone who buys in to laugh at them...good luck
AllCoinedUp

Activity: 201
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 08:11:06 PM

dev can you confirm that there will be 800 million coins and you are selling 2.5 million by ico and keeping the other 797,500,000...i will personally contact everyone who buys in to laugh at them...good luck

That math didnt add up for me either...

TheTrifle

Activity: 6

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 08:44:27 PM

I have seen that on the website, still the concept is a good one....

I'm hoping the 3m released are the only ones in existence?  Undecided
balk

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 09:04:12 PM

I have seen that on the website, still the concept is a good one....

I'm hoping the 3m released are the only ones in existence?  Undecided
you would be better to buy silver yourself...due to EU pressure to ban russia from swift banking the price is likely to rise 25-50%...keep watching
Silverspotcoin (OP)

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 09:35:02 PM

Yes but the coins are not released, they are not on the open market, nobody owns them. 
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: