Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 10:10:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BTCWebHost.com - Share Holder Dividend Payments Today  (Read 1745 times)
cablepair (OP)

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

Buy this account on March-2019. New Owner here!!

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2012, 03:38:52 PM
Last edit: April 11, 2012, 09:43:55 PM by cablepair

Dear Share Holders

I apologize for the delay, Business at BTCWebHost.com has multiplied many times this quarter and unfortunately Bit-Pay does not offer much in terms of accounting.

I have been working on converting all of our accounts to a new accounting system and this is the reason for the delay, a lot of business has happened this quarter and I want to make sure everyone gets paid what they are owed.

Plan on share holder dividends to be paid on 04/09/2012

Also while I got your attention I am pleased to announce I have acquired some nice domains
including:

Bitcoinwebhost.com
Bitcoinwebhosting.com
Bitcoinvps.com

They currently all forward to BTCWebHost.com and in my opinion I think we own all of the Best Bitcoin web hosting related .com domains

Have a happy easter!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cablepair (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2012, 12:24:29 AM

Hope everyone had a wonderful Easter!

I spent nearly all day today moving all our accounts over to the new accounting system and I should have all the math completed by the end of the day tomorrow so I can pay out share holders accurately, again I thank you for your patience and due to the work I am putting in to setup this new accounting system we wont have problems like these in future quarters!

stay tuned! Smiley
cablepair (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2012, 11:14:56 PM

UPDATE:

Worked all day on moving into our new awesome accounting system WHMCS!
 Had some hiccups along the way getting the Bit-Pay module to co-operate but so far it looks like its mostly working
 This gives us so many benefits from the way I was doing things before and makes these accounts actually manageable!
 The WHMCS license is approx $16 per month, although share holders will not see this as an expense until next quarter.
 You can get a sneak peak of the new system by going to the web site and clicking hosting.
 I am having a problem getting the accounts to import into the system properly, I am working on this ATM and hope to have all old accounts     imported properly into the new system by tomorrow, and will make shareholder dividend payments as soon as that is completed
 Please know this is my #1 priority and I thank everyone from the bottom of my heart for being patient with me.
 This is a growing pain that will take BTCWebHost to the next level and continue to keep us the #1 Bitcoin Web Hosting Company!

-Tom / CEO
cablepair (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2012, 10:06:57 PM

Dear Shareholders and Friends,

I am still working on integrating our new accounting system WHMCS but I do have the old accounts imported in and I have enough information to pay dividends. Domain name sales are not reflected here because for this quarter we were buying them and selling them at the same price - however as part of our new WHMCS system I have applied for a registrars reseller account that will automate into this system and we will be able to make profits from domain sales.

Here is our Q2 Breakdown

Jan 2012 - 3 Starter Accounts Carried Over from Previous Quarter - $15
Jan 2012 - 5 x Starter Account Signups - $25
Jan 2012 - 1 x Deluxe Account Signup - $10
Jan 2012 - 1 x Ultimate Account Signup - $20

Feb 2012 - All Customers Renew in Feb - $70
Feb 2012 - 4 x Starter Account Signups - $20
Feb 2012 - 2 x Ultimate Account Signups - $40

March 2012 - 1 Starter Package Customer Does Not Renew ($5)
March 2012 - All Other Customers Renew - $130
March 2012 - 3 x Starter Account Signups - $15
March 2012 - 1 x Deluxe Signup - $10
March 2012 - 1 x Ultimate Signup - $20

Gross Income for Q2 - $170
Expenses for Q2 (ISP Fees) - $74.85
Net Profits for Q2 - $95.15

I feel very good about this quarter, we are the #1 Bitcoin web hosting service and we are gaining momentum. We now own all of the BEST Bitcoin related web hosting domains and Our new WHMCS system is incredible not only does it improve our accounting it gives us full automation and a much better way to make sales, keep customers, offer technical support, sell domains and so much more! I thank all of the share holders who have been supporting us and I encourage you to hold onto those shares so we can celebrate an even better quarter three months from now! Exciting things are sure to come!

mtgox/last price right now is 4.94000 - I will now calculate $95.15 in dividends denominated to that value and pay share holders on the GLBSE

thanks again for supporting the Bitcoin Web Hosting Company!

Thomas Van Riper
CEO
Bitcoin Web Hosting Company
http://www.BTCWebHost.com
http://www.BitcoinWebHost.com
http://www.BitcoinWebHosting.com

cablepair (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2012, 10:35:25 PM

naaa

Ive been asked a couple of times, most notably by host gator

Ive worked really hard to develop this thing and The future of this business is looking really good I am very excited to be at the helm of it.

cablepair (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2012, 10:43:43 PM

OK

This quarters dividends have been paid! I hope to be able to double that in the next quarter! This is the type of business that starts out slow but gets bigger and better as time goes on with reoccurring payments.

Thanks again for supporting the Bitcoin Web Hosting Company!

cablepair (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2012, 10:48:35 PM

Well theres not much to tell - their DCTO contacted me in december...

Theres another thread about it here in the trading forum - I did not reveal who it was at the time because I was actually considering taking the offer, but it kind of pissed off some of my shareholders so I decided against it - and I am glad I did. Smiley
teek

Activity: 667
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 11, 2012, 11:03:46 PM

Good job Tom!!!  Nice domain acquisitions too!

cablepair (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2012, 11:16:08 PM

Good job Tom!!!  Nice domain acquisitions too!

Thanks man! Smiley
epetroel

Activity: 431
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 12, 2012, 02:31:13 PM

Don't suppose you guys do Windows hosting too?  Been looking for a place to host an ASP.NET site I've been working on.  Suppose I could use Apache/mono if I had to though.
cablepair (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2012, 02:45:36 PM

Don't suppose you guys do Windows hosting too?  Been looking for a place to host an ASP.NET site I've been working on.  Suppose I could use Apache/mono if I had to though.

Sorry no windows hosting here
cablepair (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2012, 03:03:05 PM

the #1 Bitcoin Web Hosting Service just Got Better
!
  • Major Complete Web Site Upgrade !
  • Bitcoin Payments with Automated INSTANT Account Activation !
  • Improved Support / Ticket System !
  • Automated Domain Sales / Setup & INSTANT Activation !
PatrickHarnett

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 16, 2012, 04:27:02 AM

Bump for end of quarter dividends.  Also, is there a BTCWebhost thread in Securities?
cablepair (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2012, 04:12:52 PM

thanks for the reminder Patrick

this is currently on my to-do list

the good news is payouts should be a lot more than they were last quarter

business has picked up significantly since I upgraded to the new system

ill have this thread moved to securities (must be a new section heh?)

ill try and get all the financials figured out and payments made to shareholders by the end of the week

thanks
cablepair (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2012, 01:06:02 PM

Quarter 3 Dividend Payments

As many of you know BTCFPGA has been occupying a great deal of my time and I know this is a month late, and because of that I am offering not only my sincere apologies but also a bonus payment from my personal funds for the lateness of this report.

Looking back on the last quarter its nice to see the Bitcoin Web Hosting company has grown and so has Bitcoin!

We have more than tripled our profits from the last quarter and Bitcoin value has more than doubled!

Please refer to the WHMCS generated graph to show our income over the last quarter.

Q3 Income Graph

Notice May had zero sales this was due to technical problems related to WHMCS being hacked
none of our customers information was compromised but it did provide some down time.

Also notice July was a record month!

We also did well on our new domain name sales system.

Q3 Breakdown

Hosting Income: 370.55
- Expenses      : 24.95
+ Domain Sales Profits: 101.67
+ $50 bonus for late payments
= 497.27 USD / 42.905 BTC paid to shareholders for Q3
(mtgox/last 11.59)

Payments will be made today.

Thomas Van Riper
CEO
Bitcoin Web Hosting Company
http://www.BTCWebHost.com
http://www.Bitcoinwebhost.com
http://www.Bitcoinwebhosting.com
http://www.Bitcoinvps.com

"Bitcoin Web Hosting Company accepts ONLY Bitcoin as payment for Hosting services and Domain name sales"
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: