Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:58:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: loan request  (Read 1305 times)
TheGr33k (OP)

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 12:47:29 AM

Hi I am looking for a small loan of 8 dollars worth of btc, you will be payed back in full plus an extra 2 dollars. I will pay back in 10 days or sooner. I have a small trade history however its a start.
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2014, 01:58:00 AM

Any collateral you can offer?  I'd gladly provide this loan if it was secured. Smiley
TheGr33k (OP)

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 03:38:25 AM

Any collateral you can offer?  I'd gladly provide this loan if it was secured. Smiley
I can get you some stellar as collateral, that is my only altcoin I have right now.
byt411

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 10:47:08 AM

I can get you some stellar as collateral, that is my only altcoin I have right now.

I can do this loan, or buy your stellar. How much Stellar are you willing to provide as collateral?
TheGr33k (OP)

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 11:16:25 AM

I can do this loan, or buy your stellar. How much Stellar are you willing to provide as collateral?
110%
byt411

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 11:22:52 AM

110%

OK, no problem. I would require 3822 Stellar as collateral, and I will provide a loan of 0.01545BTC. Amount to be repaid is 0.01930BTC, within 10 days.

Is that alright? Do you want to use escrow? If you need escrow, I cannot do this immediately, but if you send directly to me, i can give you the loan now.
Bitcoins101

Activity: 826
Merit: 508

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 11:47:40 AM

I can do it with your personal information as collateral.

Here is what you would need to do:

Supply some form of personally-identifying information such as an ID with your username written on a slip of paper. And then a selfie with your ID held next to your face.

The information will be held strictly confidential. If you would like to encrypt the message so as to not share this information with anyone who accesses your PMs on here, I will happily provide a public PGP key you can use to encrypt it.

If you default, I will not share your information unless we do not come to a repayment agreement. In the case that you do default, you can erase the debt by forfeiting your account to me. I would consider that repayment of the debt, as your account is likely valued around the same as the loan amount.

TheGr33k (OP)

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 11:44:20 PM

Supply some form of personally-identifying information such as an ID with your username written on a slip of paper. And then a selfie with your ID held next to your face.

The information will be held strictly confidential. If you would like to encrypt the message so as to not share this information with anyone who accesses your PMs on here, I will happily provide a public PGP key you can use to encrypt it.

If you default, I will not share your information unless we do not come to a repayment agreement. In the case that you do default, you can erase the debt by forfeiting your account to me. I would consider that repayment of the debt, as your account is likely valued around the same as the loan amount.
I would rather keep with altcoins, thanks for the offer however I would like to keep personal info private. I trust your word however that is not how I run
TheGr33k (OP)

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 02:21:55 AM

I would rather keep with altcoins, thanks for the offer however I would like to keep personal info private. I trust your word however that is not how I run
Why not have a third party escrow?
Escrow holding altcoins is fine by me
coinits
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1019

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 02:24:10 AM

Why not have a third party escrow?
Escrow holding altcoins is fine by me

Escrow for $8? Hmmmm I don't see the necessary in it all. Tongue

Jump you fuckers! | The thing about smart motherfuckers is they sound like crazy motherfuckers to dumb motherfuckers. | My sig space for rent for 0.01 btc per week.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: