Bitcoin Forum
August 15, 2024, 01:24:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Request for testers of new scrypt multi-pool  (Read 1666 times)
Chris Sokolowski (OP)

Activity: 194
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2014, 12:52:45 AM

I am looking for a few users to act as testers and mine for a new multi-pool.    Right now, we are concentrating on scrypt mining.

The goal of our pool is to exceed all existing multi-pools in stability, transparency, and ease of use.  This pool has been in development for nine months and has been testing privately for three months.  We are now ready to enter expanded testing to discover any final issues in order to ensure a successful public launch later this year.

Among other features, our pool introduces a new coin switching and trading algorithm that makes our pool more profitable than any other scrypt pool.  While the payout varies with the price of altcoins, our payouts are consistently higher than other scrypt multi-pools.  The current payout is $0.37 per MH/s per day, which is 20% higher than the next best pool.

As a tester, all that we would ask of you is that you connect your scrypt miner(s) to the pool and provide us with feedback on the pool’s features and any errors that you may encounter during testing.  There is no requirement for the speed of your miner.

In you are interested in testing, you can take a look at the site at prohashing.com.  Please send me a private message if you want to participate and I can set up an account for you to start mining.

Thanks for your interest!

Prohashing - Professional Mining Made Simple
Visit us at https://prohashing.com
Optimized for performance - 15 algorithms - Payouts in 200 coins - PPS, PPLNS, or solo
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: