Bitcoin Forum
July 07, 2024, 08:49:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Targeted Traffic From Your Choice Referer To Your Website - $2/1k, $5/2500  (Read 684 times)
WobinRilliams (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 01:13:34 AM

***2 Vouch Copies Available (User Must Have 20+ Posts)***
Request Here In Thread

You decide where you want your traffic to appear from:
Google Search, Anonymous, Direct Hit, Tweet, FB post, Pinterest, Etc.

You simply send me the URL for where you want the traffic to appear from.
While it is not required to have a referral link for your traffic, it is recommended to make for better SEO and your traffic reporting.
If you don't have a referral from where traffic appears from, it will by default appear as google search, direct hit and/or anonymous.

Hits will also be of random time visits on the link. This means that traffic won't appear to hit your site for 5 seconds each time. The times will vary between 10-24 seconds. If you require additional length, please contact me and we can work something out.

Note: Unlike other services, traffic will NOT appear from the same IP addresses. Each view will be from a unique IP. On a regular US based campaign, almost ALL (99.8%) of traffic will be from separate, US based IP addresses.

Rates are:
$2 per 1000
$5 per 2500

***Each 1k/2500 purchase can show from a different referrer***

Full escrow available via Cryptothrift
1000 Listing: http://cryptothrift.com/auctions/marketing-seo/1000-hits-to-your-website-link-etc-targeted-traffic/
2500 Listing: http://cryptothrift.com/auctions/marketing-seo/2500-hits-to-your-website-link-etc-targeted-traffic/

Your campaign is guaranteed to begin with 8 hours of purchase, but in most cases will begin almost immediately.

Please Note: While I can also provide this to services such as adfly, cashfly, coinurl, ppc services, ppv services, etc., while I will make sure your tracks are covered on my end, I am not responsible if the site or service disputes any traffic. Those services and sites are known for scrutinizing almost every account so they can find a reason not to pay out.

WobinRilliams (OP)

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 08:59:14 PM

No one wants to take advantage of the vouch to get free traffic?  Huh
Dogedigital
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 06:38:39 PM

I'll take advantage.

Would like some traffic pointed to www.fluttercoin.us

WobinRilliams (OP)

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 06:47:58 PM

Just started the campaign. I will update once it shows done on my end so that you can check your traffic logs and verify/vouch of the traffic sources.

You should see 30 hits that will range from 13-22seconds that appear to come from one of your old twitter statuses
https://twitter.com/fluttercoin/status/504302112801435650

You should see 35 hits that will range from 10-20 seconds that appear to come from an organic bing search:
www.bing.com/search?q=fluttercoin&q

Thanks for taking the vouch. Hope this will show other prospective buyers how my services are a higher tier than others offered.
WobinRilliams (OP)

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 07:05:41 PM

dogedigital, it's showing complete on my end. Please check your traffic logs and verify that the traffic sources worked as advertised.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: