Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 09:54:08 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] One profit making faucet and associated Forum! Crazy deal!  (Read 1957 times)
bittyfree (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

I like nuts

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 09:14:18 AM

Its really a bit of a con this in my opinion, since the expenses don't include the forum boosting campaign you held recently in the services section which encouraged people to race to 80 posts before the end of the month on your website.

None of this traffic coming is cheap or even free.

Prove me wrong
I am making this campaign so people join, and also hope they say there. I don't buy traffic?!

josef2000

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

Bro, you need to try http://dadice.com

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2014, 08:11:32 AM

Its really a bit of a con this in my opinion, since the expenses don't include the forum boosting campaign you held recently in the services section which encouraged people to race to 80 posts before the end of the month on your website.

None of this traffic coming is cheap or even free.

Prove me wrong
I am making this campaign so people join, and also hope they say there. I don't buy traffic?!
good idea Smiley

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█   ⚂⚄⚀⚃⚅⚁    ██  d a d i c e  ██    Next Generation Dice Game
• Low 1% house edge. • Provably Fair.  
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
AcoinL.L.C
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 02:34:45 PM

How do we know you won't try to recover the account from Namecheap? Yes, domains could be pushed but that would require purchasing hosting on the account pushed to
the question is, why should he when he wants to sell it?!

What an obvious sockpuppet. What a dumb comment. He would get payment + keep sites. I highly doubt he just doesnt want to touch the sites whatsoever.

My offer is 0.18 BTC if you can answer some questions of mine via PM
bittyfree (OP)

I like nuts

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 09:38:27 PM

How do we know you won't try to recover the account from Namecheap? Yes, domains could be pushed but that would require purchasing hosting on the account pushed to

What an obvious sockpuppet. What a dumb comment. He would get payment + keep sites. I highly doubt he just doesnt want to touch the sites whatsoever.

I take it at min. 0.22 BTC, I can surely answer the questions Smiley, also, how would I scam if I use escrow?!

Dogedigital
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 01:16:12 AM

I take it at min. 0.22 BTC, I can surely answer the questions Smiley, also, how would I scam if I use escrow?!

Done. .22.  Let's get it done tomorrow.
bittyfree (OP)

I like nuts

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 01:36:15 PM

Done. .22.  Let's get it done tomorrow.
Choose your escrow, and I will do the rest:)

Highest bid: 0.22

kerimk2

Activity: 140

ACCOUNT BANNED. Email in sig!!

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 01:38:03 PM

A bit high of a price, it would take around 100 days to pay this off, assuming something doesn't happen like the bitcoin value crashes or something.

If you need support for AutoPonzi contact: autoponzi@gmail.com
We aren't sure how long the ban is for. We aren't even sure why we are banned. But we'll try figure it out
josef2000

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2014, 07:04:29 PM

A bit high of a price, it would take around 100 days to pay this off, assuming something doesn't happen like the bitcoin value crashes or something.
Huh A faucet doesn't make bitcoin, instead it gives bitcoin: for advertising money, any bitcoin crash will not influent the faucet earnings??? As the ad space price will likely be the same

josef2000

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2014, 01:54:57 PM

So, you want a faucet that gets to the break-even point in the first hour?
Well that is possible :0

bittyfree (OP)

I like nuts

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 07:46:36 PM

bump

kerimk2

Activity: 140

ACCOUNT BANNED. Email in sig!!

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 09:32:37 PM

Just saying that 100 days is a long timespan for bitcoin, especially for something like this where advertising is needed to keep it going, and you have to manage it. You also have to fill your faucet yourself, meaning investing more money into this thing.

If you need support for AutoPonzi contact: autoponzi@gmail.com
We aren't sure how long the ban is for. We aren't even sure why we are banned. But we'll try figure it out
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: