Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 06:46:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Loose Diamond, 0.84 ct, Round Cut, EGL Graded, UGS appraisal  (Read 3613 times)
Distribution (OP)

Activity: 711
Merit: 500

Fight fire with photos.

View Profile
April 07, 2012, 06:30:36 PM

So I got this diamond for an engagement ring, but it wasn't big enough for the princess. So now I'm offering it back up so I can get something else. This is an awesome diamond, at .84 ct, it really looks like a 1 ct. When I bought it, the guy told me it was a hearts and arrows cut, but I don't see it in the paperwork, so I can't say for sure. It does have a lot of life to it though. The clarity is SI3 and the color is H. I've included pictures, but let me know if you need more. Also, I was using a crappy little point and shoot with the flash, I promise it's not cloudy like the picture seems to suggest. The only inclusion that is really noticeable to the naked eye is a speck of carbon on the edge. It's not immediately obvious, but since it's on the edge, I've been told it can be covered by a prong on the ring. the flash also brings out a feather in it, which is there, but not as obvious under normal light. If you need to know anymore about the diamond or the paper work or anything, please send me a message.

Price: I only want $2200 USD (through Dwolla, money order, cashiers check) or Mt. Gox BTC equivalent at time of purchase. This includes free shipping (registered and insured express mail box). If you really want, I can knock off $20 to send it registered in an express mail envelope, but I'd really prefer the box, for both of us. You'll be getting the loose diamond, and the portfolio with the EGL report and the UGS appraisal. If you want to do escrow, please send me a message and we can arrange it.

Trust: Go to the honest traders thread and type my name in the search bar. You'll see my name comes up multiple times. I've done many more transactions than this, but these were the ones nice enough to report on me. I also have some Ebay feedback. I had BiddingPond feedback until they closed down.

Distribution (OP)

Activity: 711
Merit: 500

Fight fire with photos.

View Profile
April 09, 2012, 09:20:42 PM

Bump. If nobody responds in the next couple of days, I'll be putting it up on BitMit. I'll also accept any combination of Dwolla/Certified Check/Bitcoins.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: