Bitcoin Forum
September 10, 2024, 08:09:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Satisfied BitCrane  (Read 989 times)
tapn2me (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 11:50:14 AM
Last edit: May 18, 2016, 02:51:41 PM by tapn2me

I purchased a T-110 model Bitcoin miner from BitCrane recently. After several bad experiences with other manufacturers, I wanted to confirm BitCrane had equipment in stock. To my great surprise and pleasure, within just an hour or so of e-mailing the company Nishant replied to confirm inventory. Their billing department received my bitcoin transfer and confirmed receipt right away.

My first thought, what a difference already this young company is making! They promised delivery in just three days to the U.S. Sure enough, their promise was as good as Bitcoin gold. DHL delivered a well packaged and professionally branded box containing top notch equipment.

The water cooled T-110 packs a powerhouse 1ths of mining power. The fans are admittedly on the loud side of the spectrum. However, I have every confidence the BitCrane team will continue to improve their products.

Everyone has to have a place to go, this company is going for the top!

I have not been paid nor have I received any special treatment in exchange for this testimonial.  I am happy to speak with anyone who would like to confirm my experience.

Daryl, Long Beach, California
Satisfied BitCrane Customer

http://s17.postimg.org/lc61oknez/bitcrane.jpg
BitCrane-Tech

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 02:17:14 PM

Thank you for the kind words and for sharing the experience Daryl.

We wish you a happy mining experience and will continue to provide the same mining experience to miners across the globe  Smiley

Regards,

the BitCrane Team
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: